From The Heart of an Honest Muslim!

General off-topic debates and discussions forum.
DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » February 10, 2015, 8:22 am

Well dear boradmembers and friends,i hope you can spread THIS message wildly to those who might be intrested in reading this.I got it true the mail this morning from a good friend of mine..so PLEASE read it and if you think this is something we should share whith others,please feel free to do so.Thank you.

Dr. Hamid is an Egyptian scholar and author of the following article.
By Dr. Tawfik Hamid
"I am a Muslim by faith, a Christian by spirit, a Jew by heart, and above all I am a human being."

I was born a Muslim and lived all my life as a follower of Islam.
After the barbaric terrorist attacks done by the hands of my fellow Muslims everywhere on this globe, and after the too many violent acts by Islamists in many parts of the world, I feel responsible as a Muslim and as a human being to speak out and tell the truth to protect the world and Muslims as well from a coming catastrophe and war of civilizations.

I have to admit that our current Islamic teaching creates violence and hatred toward non-Muslims.
We Muslims are the ones who need to change.

Until now we have accepted polygamy, the beating of women by men, and killing those who convert from Islam to other religions.

We have never had a clear and strong stand against the concept of slavery or wars, to spread our religion and to subjugate others to Islam and force them to pay a humiliating tax called jizia.
We ask others to respect our religion while all the time we curse non-Muslims loudly (in Arabic) in our Friday prayers in the mosques.

What message do we convey to our children when we call the Jews "descendants of the pigs and monkeys"? [Yet, both Arabs and Jews are descendants of Ibrahim (Abraham)!]
Is this a message of love and peace, or a message of hate?

I have been into [Christian] churches and [Jewish] synagogues where they were praying for Muslims.
While all the time, we curse them, and teach our generations to call them "infidels", and to hate them.
We immediately jump in a 'knee jerk reflex' to defend Prophet Mohammad when someone accuses him of being a *** while, at the same time, ...we are proud with the story in our Islamic books that he married a young girl seven years old [Aisha] when he was above 50 years old.

I am sad to say that many, if not most of us, rejoiced in happiness after September 11th and after many other terror attacks.

Muslims denounce these attacks to look good in front of the media, but we condone the Islamic terrorists and sympathise with their cause.
Until now our 'reputable' top religious authorities have never issued a fatwa or religious statement to proclaim Bin Laden as an apostate, while an author, like Rushdie, was declared an apostate who should be killed according to Islamic Shari'a law just for writing a book criticizing Islam.

Muslims demonstrated to get more religious rights as we did in France to stop the ban on the hijab (head scarf), while we did not demonstrate with such passion and in such numbers against the terrorist murders. It is our absolute silence against the terrorists that gives the energy to these terrorists to continue doing their evil acts.

We Muslims need to stop blaming our problems on others or on the Israeli/Palestinian conflict.
As a matter of honesty, Israel is the only light of democracy, civilization, and human rights in the whole Middle East .

We kicked out the Jews with no compensation or mercy from most of the Arab countries to make them "Jews-free countries" while Israel accepted more than a million Arabs to live there, have their own nationality, and enjoy their rights as human beings. In Israel, women cannot be beaten legally by men, and any person can change his/her belief system with no fear of being killed by the Islamic law of 'apostasy,' while in our Islamic world people do not enjoy any of these rights.

I agree that the 'Palestinians' suffer, but they suffer because of their corrupt leaders and not because of Israel .

It is not common to see Arabs who live in Israel leaving to live in the Arab world.
On the other hand, we used to see thousands of Palestinians going to work with happiness in Israel , its 'enemy.' If Israel treats Arabs badly as some people claim, surely we would have seen the opposite happening.

We Muslims need to admit our problems and face them. Only then we can treat them and start a new era to live in harmony with human mankind.
Our religious leaders have to show a clear, and very strong stand against polygamy, paedophilia, slavery, killing those who convert from Islam to other religion, beating of women by men, and declaring wars on non-Muslims to spread Islam.
Then, and only then, do we have the right to ask others to respect our religion..
The time has come to stop our hypocrisy and say it openly: 'We Muslims have to change !

By the way,i'm trying my best to be a good Christian..and it's not easy to forgive when i see what's going on in the world.BUT i will try harder..God bless you all,let love fly your way..and share love instead of hate..Thank you..Khun Alfie

DRILLER
udonmap.com

Post by DRILLER » February 10, 2015, 9:18 am

[-X [-X [-X

from the koran

'the muslim cannot coexist with the infidel'.
temptation is a .....

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » February 10, 2015, 9:25 am

DRILLER wrote:[-X [-X [-X

from the koran

Can you point to where the Koran says that?

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » February 10, 2015, 3:46 pm

http://infidelsarecool.com/2006/12/over ... ence-of-i/

If this is TRUE what the Koran says,i guess i lucky i'm Christian..I'm baffeld,do not want to start any WAR here on UM..so please let love flow thrue your post instead of hate...Thank you.

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » February 10, 2015, 4:35 pm

timmy wrote:[redacted]

..so please let love flow thrue your post instead of hate...

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Post by mortiboy » February 10, 2015, 5:20 pm

You cant blame Timmy's comment. With all the evil atrocities of Muslim source, what you expect?
There are marches and protest around the world condemning the muslim "Cult".
If the "real peace loving Muslim" so concerned about the cruel slaying of innocent people from within their religion
I dont see THEM protesting! Its in their blood they are bought up to be this way!
They need to be put back where they belong.... Their own country!
How dare they come live in a country and lay down the law!
Would Thailand tolerate them? In their dreams!
Mai mee tahng !

marjamlew
udonmap.com

Post by marjamlew » February 10, 2015, 5:42 pm

jackspratt wrote:

from the koran

Is this what you were after Jack?
"If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you ... Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die." -- Dt.13:6-10
Watch Me!!

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » February 10, 2015, 5:54 pm

Blimey, must have missed that bit ..... when I read it, all it said was "squiggle squiggle, squiggle squiggle squiggle incomprehensible squiggle"

Think that has to be the fist time I have seen the words "Heart", "Muslim" and "Honest" used in the same sentence :-k

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » February 10, 2015, 6:05 pm

marjamlew wrote:
jackspratt wrote:

from the koran

"If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you ... Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die." -- Dt.13:6-10
Oh Lew stop it, JS just doesn't get it .....

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » February 10, 2015, 6:12 pm

mortiboy wrote:You cant blame Timmy's comment. With all the evil atrocities of Muslim source, what you expect?
If the "real peace loving Muslim" so concerned about the cruel slaying of innocent people from within their religion
I dont see THEM protesting! Its in their blood they are bought up to be this way!
Which part can't you blame, morti? :shock:

Your response is equally as ignorant, though fortunately not as hateful as the bigoted nonsense from timmy.

It will be interesting to see where this thread goes. DD49's OP opened up a subject that is worthy of reasonable and rational debate - it has degenerated rapidly since.

Cue the usual suspects. :(

marjamlew
udonmap.com

Post by marjamlew » February 10, 2015, 6:35 pm

Aardvark wrote:
marjamlew wrote:
jackspratt wrote:

from the koran

Oh Lew stop it, JS just doesn't get it .....
Hey Aardy you might wanna Google - Dt.13:6-10
It's not from the Quran but another innocuous little religious text.
This is more the style of the Quran:
Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

I prefer the line from the famous Bad Boy Bubby -
It is the duty of all human beings to think god out of existence....
Watch Me!!

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Post by mortiboy » February 10, 2015, 6:40 pm

jackspratt wrote:
mortiboy wrote:You cant blame Timmy's comment. With all the evil atrocities of Muslim source, what you expect?
Which part can't you blame, morti? :shock:

Your response is equally as ignorant, though fortunately not as hateful as the bigoted nonsense from timmy.

It will be interesting to see where this thread goes. DD49's OP opened up a subject that is worthy of reasonable and rational debate - it has degenerated rapidly since.

Cue the usual suspects. :(
"Which part can't you blame, morti? :shock: "
Which part? He only made one comment! :roll:
Mai mee tahng !

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » February 10, 2015, 7:27 pm

So far the doubters have only come up with retaliation against those who attack Muslims or Muslims who try to get friends or family members to accept other 'gods'.

On the other hand, one might note that the Ottoman Empire made a habit of co-existing with the infidels. Also, the largest Muslim nation in the world, Indonesia, has 'pancasila' (unity in diversity) as its motto. This, of course, is Buddhist. Marriages in Java, the largest island, are generally Hindu in nature. Funerals often incorporate Buddhist traditions in this Muslim country.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Post by mortiboy » February 10, 2015, 8:06 pm

747man wrote:Mr Pratt said..................Cue the usual suspects........Oi, I Have'nt said Fu*k All... You FOOL ...... :shock: :shock:
Beware 7's .... your next! Mr Happy will try de -moralize you :yikes:
Mai mee tahng !

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Post by mortiboy » February 10, 2015, 8:14 pm

And this is NOT... "IS " This is yer run of the mill Muslim........ IN OUR COUNTRY FFS!

OUTRAGE AS ISLAMISTS DEFILE BRITISH WAR LEGEND
Islamists caused outrage on Sunday as they swarmed round a statue of legendary WW2 hero, Field Marshal ‘Monty’ Montgomery, while demanding an end to Free Speech in Britain.
More than 1,000 Muslims defiled the memory of our British legend, who led our forces in the fight to protect us from foreign invasion and guard our British freedoms.
Police held vigil, politicians cowered, female Islamists were segregated, smug Islamists took selfies, and bearded Hate Preachers with loudhailers ranted on about how satirical cartoons were equal to mass murder.
What a fine mess these politicians have gotten us into!
The BNP has been resisting this inevitable clash of cultures for years, while continuing to lead the political resistance against the traitorous Establishment political parties who created this mess.
Mai mee tahng !

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Post by mortiboy » February 10, 2015, 8:40 pm

You know that ... so do I. But let him have his say bless him :lol:
As he has sparked yet another war of the word,s
Bet it escalate to a lock out! really, better off on the other channel with the other ignoramuses
Seems cant comment without an insult.Impolite me thinks.
Anyway, No more comments from me.
Be free JS to make impolite comments I'm finished my say no further replies from me.
Mai mee tahng !

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » February 10, 2015, 8:52 pm

mortiboy wrote:And this is NOT... "IS " This is yer run of the mill Muslim........ IN OUR COUNTRY FFS!

OUTRAGE AS ISLAMISTS DEFILE BRITISH WAR LEGEND
Islamists caused outrage on Sunday as they swarmed round a statue of legendary WW2 hero, Field Marshal ‘Monty’ Montgomery, while demanding an end to Free Speech in Britain.
More than 1,000 Muslims defiled the memory of our British legend, who led our forces in the fight to protect us from foreign invasion and guard our British freedoms.
Police held vigil, politicians cowered, female Islamists were segregated, smug Islamists took selfies, and bearded Hate Preachers with loudhailers ranted on about how satirical cartoons were equal to mass murder.
What a fine mess these politicians have gotten us into!
The BNP has been resisting this inevitable clash of cultures for years, while continuing to lead the political resistance against the traitorous Establishment political parties who created this mess.
Thanks for that contribution from an anonymous blogger, morti. :D

http://www.care2.com/news/member/100541798/3848473

A report from a different - and dare I say it, more reliable - source:
Thousands of British Muslims gathered near Downing Street to protest against cartoons showing the prophet Muhammad and voice opposition to “insulting” depictions.

A leaflet issued by the Muslim Action forum (MAF), who organised the rally, said recent republishing of cartoons, caricatures and depictions of Muhammad by satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo and other publishers is a “stark reminder” that freedom of speech is “regularly utilised to insult personalities that others consider sacred”.

The group also expressed “deep regret” at the Paris terror attacks, which included a massacre at Charlie Hebdo, saying they were a “violation of Islamic law”............

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/f ... rlie-hebdo
Rather than "demanding an end to Free Speech in Britain", the crowd seemed be be exercising it.

:-k

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » February 10, 2015, 8:53 pm

How about we all just stop believing in ancient fairy tales and live in the present.

UFF DA!

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Post by mortiboy » February 10, 2015, 9:12 pm

Jello wrote:How about we all just stop believing in ancient fairy tales and live in the present.

I'll go with that one! Wecome to the real world!
How many religions are there? This is crazy!
I believe in GOD ! full stop. Nobody knows who is running this world we live in.
It should be universal. all this fighting over religion, its ludicrous!
There is no pacific religion. BUT GOD exists. Nobody knows how , what, or who.
If you wanna pray, pray to GOD! Him alone! It has worked for me many times
Just dont take the pee for what you asking for :lol:
Mai mee tahng !

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » February 10, 2015, 10:53 pm

Mr Pratt said "A report from a different - and dare I say it, more reliable - source:"

and then he puts a link to the Grauniad [-X [-X [-X Oh you are a funny ol Jack at times :lol: :lol:

Return to “General Debates & Discussions”