What nationality is your soul?

General off-topic debates and discussions forum.
Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » May 26, 2015, 10:56 pm

Strange question for me since I do not believe in those things. However, it turns out that my non-existent soul is Dutch:-
Your soul is:

Dutch

You are honest, authentic, sincere, and extremely resourceful. You have an appetite for knowledge and a hunger for truth. You are thoughtful and perceptive in everything you do. Even as a child, you were wise beyond your years. Everyone looks up to you and you're highly regarded, but you're still approachable due to your warm presence. You've learned a lot in your life and you have a lot to teach and give back. You are an exceptional example for others to follow!
http://bitecharge.com/play/soulnationality?sess=r4#r4

You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Post by RLTrader » May 27, 2015, 9:56 am

Your soul is:

Italian

You have a deep and honest sense of helpfulness, thoughtfulness, and perspective. Even as a child, you were wise beyond your years. You are highly perceptive and you often understand things in a way others can't. Still, what's most remarkable about you is that you give back more than you take in. You can be a trusted source of guidance -- one who's a great example and one who's certainly on the road of enlightenment.

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » May 27, 2015, 9:59 am

I took the English test and this is MY testscores:

"Language Expert! A+

You have done exceptionally well on this quiz. You've scored higher than over 90% of the people who've taken the quiz. You have a natural gift of understanding language and its nuances. You're also mentally sharp. You should really consider being a language teacher!"

Hmm,well it's just me and my school english i've maybe improved on during these years abroad.I also had 5 weeks of English teaching,just to try me self out...Well i guess atleast teaching here in Thailand is NOT for me.I quit after 5 weeks..nuff said.

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » May 27, 2015, 10:34 am

DuiDui49 wrote:I took the English test and this is MY testscores:

"Language Expert! A+

You have done exceptionally well on this quiz. You've scored higher than over 90% of the people who've taken the quiz. You have a natural gift of understanding language and its nuances. You're also mentally sharp. You should really consider being a language teacher!"

Hmm,well it's just me and my school english i've maybe improved on during these years abroad.I also had 5 weeks of English teaching,just to try me self out...Well i guess atleast teaching here in Thailand is NOT for me.I quit after 5 weeks..nuff said.
I do a couple of moore an see if i can top then one above.METALLY Score..the veridct is in:

"Your mental health score is:

98.5%
You scored A+ on the mental health test!"
...Hmm not sure if my wife would agree..neither me :?

"Your song is:

"Good Vibrations"

You're a very ambitious person in life. You have the most robust capability of truly getting what you want regardless of the circumstances. You can climb intimidating heights effortlessly and smoothly. People know you to be a go-getter and that nothing can stop you from achieving your dreams.
..Yepp seems to fit me to a T..

Your soul is:

Italian

You have a deep and honest sense of helpfulness, thoughtfulness, and perspective. Even as a child, you were wise beyond your years. You are highly perceptive and you often understand things in a way others can't. Still, what's most remarkable about you is that you give back more than you take in. You can be a trusted source of guidance -- one who's a great example and one who's certainly on the road of enlightenment.

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » May 27, 2015, 12:22 pm

My soul is supposedly Italain
More likely my stomach

alexzorg

Post by alexzorg » June 5, 2015, 12:22 pm

Your soul is:
Dutch :/

Return to “General Debates & Discussions”