Great Britain! Irresponsible or Realistic?

General off-topic debates and discussions forum.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 27, 2015, 12:15 am

Refugess are great until they land and want benefits.;........now they are saying they want JOBS cos they are docters or engineers ....fook off....999% .are freeloaders.....and thats my stats fook all others
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 27, 2015, 12:38 am

the UK has took far too many free loading ### #### or other free loading fookers ...now home grown jihaidists in place for years are gonna rip the UK apart ..... wait n see.

AM i racist ......of course i am .....when it comes to these Isalam ,muslim ##### trying to take over the GLOBE ..THE GLOBE

As MY OLD BUDDY ENOCH POWEL .......SAID .......bla bla bla .......its too late sorry
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

MrFixer
udonmap.com

Post by MrFixer » August 27, 2015, 12:51 am

Its certainly a problem. As I see it, as more migrants successfully settle in the West the resulting 'positive feedback' to their relatives and friends back home will only inspire more to make the jouney. Thus you end up with an almost exponential increase in migration.
One thing that puzzles me is why wealthy Muslim states such as Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman don't take more migrants. They share a similar culture, have low population density and have a labour shortage (e.g. Kuwait employs vast numbers of Philipine and other Asian guest workers).

bignote1
udonmap.com

Post by bignote1 » August 27, 2015, 1:22 am

MF I would add one word to your analysis "It's certainly a MAJOR problem" I am not sure you can include Saudi as a possible solution.
A quote from Mother Jones

There is a cancer of extremism within Islam today. A small minority of Muslims celebrates violence and intolerance and harbors deeply reactionary attitudes toward women and minorities. While some confront these extremists, not enough do so, and the protests are not loud enough. How many mass rallies have been held against the Islamic State (also known as ISIS) in the Arab world today?

I'd put this differently. I don't think the world has a Muslim problem. It has a Saudi Arabia problem. The closer a country is to the warped influence of Saudi Arabia, the more violent and illiberal it is. Go west to Tunisia and Morocco and Islam becomes more moderate. Go north to Turkey and it becomes more moderate. Go east to India and Indonesia and it becomes more moderate.

Obviously this is hardly a perfect correlation. If you want to find exceptions, you can. But generally speaking, Saudi Arabia is the epicenter of Islam's problems, a country that stands for virtually everything that the liberal West condemns. It is almost feudally anti-democratic. It is corrupt. It is theocratic. It treats women and gays horribly. Its legal system is barbarous. It is intolerant of any religion other than its own fundamentalist strain of Wahabi Islam. It is no coincidence that 15 of the 19 terrorists who attacked us on 9/11 came from Saudi Arabia and the rest came from nearby countries. Saudi Arabia is a country that, by rights, should be shunned by every government on the planet.

But they're not. For historical reasons, we've instead forged a longtime alliance with the princes of Riyadh. The world is paying a high price for this.

Thinking outside the box and considering the horrendous expense of the current situation it might be cheaper and have greater long term benefits if we were to march into these countries recolonize and start the process of re-education all over again

ting_tong
udonmap.com

Post by ting_tong » August 27, 2015, 3:51 am

duh?

bignote1
udonmap.com

Post by bignote1 » August 27, 2015, 4:28 am

ting_tong wrote:duh?
Well I did say "thinking outside the box"
Some people have problems thinking inside the box, others thinking outside the box.
Then again some people don't even know where the box is.

ting_tong
udonmap.com

Post by ting_tong » August 27, 2015, 4:47 am

my question is what does this have to do with udonthani or thailand???

bignote1
udonmap.com

Post by bignote1 » August 27, 2015, 4:53 am

Absolutely nothing!!!! Feel free to contact the moderators to have this post withdrawn if you feel strongly that only posts concerning UT and LOS should have air time, and while you are about it ask them to cancel my membership.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » August 27, 2015, 6:39 am

This has absolutely nothing to do with Thailand or Udon Thani. BUT it has something to do with many of the people who live here home countries, Europe including the UK are facing an unprecendented Migrant crisis, greater than that which occurred after the Second World war following the infiltration of Russia consuming all before it to the formation of the iron Curtain , so the subject can and maybe has hurt expat families still in the centre of the crisis.
So it matters OK Ting Tong

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » August 27, 2015, 7:16 am

my question is what does this have to do with udonthani or thailand???

Hello,
Do you live in a cocoon?????

What the hell do you think has been going on in southern Thailand for ten years.
Muslims trying to take control, Der!!!!

Terrorism is coming to a town near you and me.

Wake up.
Mick

ting_tong
udonmap.com

Post by ting_tong » August 27, 2015, 10:03 am

OP's posts always gets moved from
uth.jpg
uth.jpg (8.54 KiB) Viewed 1702 times
to here:
other.jpg
no clue and wonders why? OK no problem :shock:

@mickojak Im not interested in reading anything about great britain

Return to “General Debates & Discussions”