for sale items ?

General off-topic debates and discussions forum.
kopkei
udonmap.com

for sale items ?

Post by kopkei » May 7, 2016, 6:45 pm

i have recently seen on the classified sections sales that some sales are promoted by others( friends?) and others demolished by bad comments ,is this normal ? what or we supposed to do when we do not agree to what we see advertised ?, leave it and hopefully people can find a buyer for the for sale item anyway , or comment on it and demolish any form of sale for the advertiser? ....i have always opted for the first,it is up to the potential buyer if he is interested or not , but i can surely see not every one is thinking the same? so what should we do , should we tell them it is a ridiculous sale price ,or not?as i could have given so many comments on for sale items all ready .... :?

BobHelm
udonmap.com

for sale items ?

Post by BobHelm » May 7, 2016, 7:01 pm

Seems pretty clear to me...
ads.png

UM-Tech
udonmap.com

for sale items ?

Post by UM-Tech » May 7, 2016, 7:17 pm

On any thread or classified ad, if someone's deliberately bashing the intended purpose of the thread, everyone is free to report it by clicking the "report" icon.

grievous
udonmap.com

for sale items ?

Post by grievous » May 7, 2016, 8:12 pm

You should keep your opinion to yourself unless asked. I have found many of the " informed expert opinions" to be wrong over the years on Udon Map.

udonmap.com

for sale items ?

Post by 12345 » May 7, 2016, 8:24 pm

BobHelm wrote:Seems pretty clear to me...
ads.png
Oops.........my bad, though I was hoping, besides just harrassing KP, in fun, and agreeing, though I might point out what building prices should be, or in that instance, shouldn't be.

And for the curious.........10 k to 15 k per sq m, depending of course. IMHO, though the lower end is much harder to find now of days.

papafarang
udonmap.com

for sale items ?

Post by papafarang » May 7, 2016, 8:48 pm

" informed expert opinions" :lol: :lol: :lol: very good :lol: :lol: :lol: .
I made a comment the other day about something for sale, it's a bargain, if it was not a bargain there would be no reason to comment. why be malicious for malicious sake. is life so sad that all people have left to do ?
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Udon Map
Admin

for sale items ?

Post by Udon Map » May 7, 2016, 10:30 pm

Yes, classifieds are essentially regular advertising for which we do not charge. Classifieds are not regular threads, and are not for general discussion of the merits or pricing level of the item.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

for sale items ?

Post by Khun Paul » May 8, 2016, 6:42 am

Therefore anything for Sale must be put in Classifieds not the general forum for all to see and comment. I never comment on a classified but if in the Forum I reserve the right to comment if I think the price is good or otherwise, likewise I say nothing if it seems a good price.
I agree that buyers can make their own minds up , however putting anything for sale on the Forum ( not classifieds ) will result in comments.

Barney
udonmap.com

for sale items ?

Post by Barney » May 8, 2016, 7:53 am

Khun Paul wrote:Therefore anything for Sale must be put in Classifieds not the general forum for all to see and comment. I never comment on a classified but if in the Forum I reserve the right to comment if I think the price is good or otherwise, likewise I say nothing if it seems a good price.
I agree that buyers can make their own minds up , however putting anything for sale on the Forum ( not classifieds ) will result in comments.

KP
IMHO you are wrong,
you knew darn well it was in the wrong section, so why not help a UM poster and suggest to Admin it be moved to the correct location without bagging his sale price.

Udon Map
Admin

for sale items ?

Post by Udon Map » May 8, 2016, 8:13 am

Khun Paul wrote:I never comment on a classified but if in the Forum I reserve the right to comment if I think the price is good or otherwise, likewise I say nothing if it seems a good price.
Reserve whatever rights you like; but gratuitous commenting about a classified ad (regardless of where it appears in UM) is inappropriate and will not be permitted. If an ad is incorrectly placed in the wrong forum, why not help the person out and report it to Udon Map so that we can fix it, as suggested upthread?

Return to “General Debates & Discussions”