America Today - Teachers Arming in Schools

General off-topic debates and discussions forum.
vlad
udonmap.com

Re: America Today.

Post by vlad » February 20, 2019, 3:31 pm

What has this Smollet or racism got to do with this thread L/S Your off Dodging the issue again and deflecting the thread Title.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » February 21, 2019, 10:34 am

20190220-232751.jpg
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » February 21, 2019, 2:59 pm

Again this is off Topic

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » February 21, 2019, 3:02 pm

This is not about illegal loans L/S so why are you peddleing this on this thread as you like to remind us all its about reading comprehension so read the thread title.

Sateeb
udonmap.com

Post by Sateeb » February 21, 2019, 4:50 pm

vlad wrote:
February 20, 2019, 3:31 pm
What has this Smollet or racism got to do with this thread L/S Your off Dodging the issue again and deflecting the thread Title.
I would have thought the words "In America" on the pic would be on topic? :-k

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » February 22, 2019, 12:15 am

Sateeb this thread is supposed to be The Arming of teachers in Schools not about racism, illegals or anything L/S deflects too.

Sateeb
udonmap.com

Post by Sateeb » February 22, 2019, 5:43 am

Then you should have called the topic "The Arming of teachers in schools." No point crying foul when you made the mistake in the first place.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » February 22, 2019, 8:20 am

The annual cost of illegal aliens per state, BUT does not include costs to the federal government. These are only state costs.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » February 22, 2019, 8:55 am

The Primary Author of this thread has requested
I believe if other disagree to start their own

"Post
by vlad » February 22, 2019, 12:15 am
Sateeb this thread is supposed to be The Arming of teachers in Schools not about racism, illegals or anything L/S deflects too."

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » February 22, 2019, 9:22 am

glalt wrote:
February 6, 2019, 12:43 pm
Other than the EU, border jumpers in many countries are severely punished. What good are the laws if they are ignored? There are many different estimates of how much illegals are costing taxpayers. The latest estimate I have found puts the cost at 158 billion dollars a year. That money would go a long ways to upgrade the crumbling infrastructure. People who attempt to deal with this problem are labeled racists and other stupid names. Those bleeding heart people have not considered how much this failed way of dealing with illegals hurts those who are trying to enter legally. The anchor baby rule should also be repealed. I'm quite sure that the founding fathers never meant it to work this way.
Yes. Correct.

I posted a map today of the annual costs in each state. The wall and enhanced border security will pay for itself many times over in one year.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » February 22, 2019, 9:25 am

FAIR’s “Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration” Study Is Fatally Flawed
https://www.cato.org/blog/fairs-fiscal- ... lly-flawed
HowMuch.net seeks to provide interesting data visualizations and articles to explore financial and economic topics for a broad audience of readers. We always strive to use fair and impartial sources for our data. It was recently brought to our attention that an article using data from the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) did not meet our standards for impartiality. We immediately took down the article from our website. We do not subscribe to or advocate for any particular public policy position, and as a result, FAIR does not meet our requirements.
https://www.wthrockmorton.com/2018/07/1 ... from-fair/

https://howmuch.net/articles/state-by-s ... nmigration

Telling the whole story! :D

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Posts about racism, illegals or anything L/S deflects too."

Post by Doodoo » February 22, 2019, 9:59 am

Vlad
Apparently others cannot read and understand your request (some I can understand their ignorance)

Maybe next time you will be more successful

Good luck

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » February 22, 2019, 10:09 am

I have bad news for you, Doodoo - just because someone is the OP of a thread, doesn't mean they get to dictate the direction the thread goes ........... particularly when they start with an open and totally ambiguous thread title.

However, it was once the case on the forum that an OP could request a thread be locked ie closed. I don't know if that still applies.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » February 22, 2019, 2:13 pm

Few points Sateeb the Reason for the thread title was meant as to the state of America today meaning America as We see it from a UK point of view, its a wording we use in the UK. I presume as you are American I should have simplified it. As for locking threads as Jack mentioned, a member who starts a new thread was in the past allowed to ask the mod to lock the thread if he felt it was running away off Topic.

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » February 22, 2019, 4:45 pm

Someone who starts a thread doesn't "own" the thread for the purposes of deciding when to close or lock it. You are always free to view a thread or not, and reply or not.

Sateeb
udonmap.com

Post by Sateeb » February 22, 2019, 5:37 pm

vlad wrote:
February 22, 2019, 2:13 pm
Few points Sateeb the Reason for the thread title was meant as to the state of America today meaning America as We see it from a UK point of view, its a wording we use in the UK. I presume as you are American I should have simplified it. As for locking threads as Jack mentioned, a member who starts a new thread was in the past allowed to ask the mod to lock the thread if he felt it was running away off Topic.
2 words in a title is a bit ambiguous to say the least. You obviously don't grasp the concept of what off topic is. It has 2 words... AMERICA TODAY.. If Angelina Jolie adopts Barack Obama that is ON TOPIC... If Angela Merkel plays some marching music and Germany invades Poland then that's off topic. You keeping up?

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » February 22, 2019, 6:19 pm

FrazeeDK wrote:
February 11, 2019, 8:49 pm
and the factory and plant owners along with a bunch of others will claim their employees had appropriate ID and SSAN's.. E-Verify should be 100% mandatory and teeth need to be put in the laws prohibiting knowingly hiring an illegal immigrant. Put some big factory/farm/plant owner in prison for it and you'll see them wise up. If E-Verify was 100% you can bet a lot of illegals lacking a decent job would self-deport. Funny that these two key issues concerning immigration security are never mentioned by Trump..... Just da' wall.... It should be a complete package along with reforming legal immigration....
20190222-181328.jpg

We are getting our wish in Iowa.

Nothing prevents states from imposing these regs if the Congress won't act.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » February 22, 2019, 7:18 pm

Apparently someone disagrees with the statement of RACISM in USA is being made up

Coffee shop owner warns that 'racism is alive and well' after 'white supremacist' disrupts her business
Kerry Justich,Yahoo Lifestyle Thu, Feb 21 7:14 AM GMT+7

Racism will never be gone As long as there is Media who report, it will continue

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » February 22, 2019, 7:42 pm

Doodoo wrote:
February 22, 2019, 7:18 pm
Apparently someone disagrees with the statement of RACISM in USA is being made up

Coffee shop owner warns that 'racism is alive and well' after 'white supremacist' disrupts her business
Kerry Justich,Yahoo Lifestyle Thu, Feb 21 7:14 AM GMT+7

Racism will never be gone As long as there is Media who report, it will continue
"Racist Violence" was termed as rare. No one said racism is made up or that it didn't exist.

You are not reporting accurately again, Mr. Doodoo. Very disingenuous.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » February 22, 2019, 8:21 pm

You said Racism doesn't exist Read must your own postings

I am posting news articles that say it does exist

Once again my Teacher fails to come thru
OH and the BIG words don't help either

Return to “General Debates & Discussions”