America Today - Teachers Arming in Schools

General off-topic debates and discussions forum.
Natas

Re: America Today.

Post by Natas » February 1, 2019, 9:19 pm

Bahahhah "By America for America"... "Make America Great Again".
This video sums up the USA to me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1mlCPMYtPk
enjoy

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » February 1, 2019, 9:27 pm

Nothing drives these batshit lunatic crazy Brittles out of their tiny little minds faster than a proud American.

They lose their ---- every time.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » February 1, 2019, 10:22 pm

Is that the best you can come up with Sateeb. The nut cases are not Islamic Extremist Its the nut cases that return to the School that they have been expelled or have a grudge against a teacher so they kill kids and teachers. How many are extremists that have massacred kids in school ??

Sateeb
udonmap.com

Post by Sateeb » February 1, 2019, 10:35 pm

Expelled kids? No islamists.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » February 2, 2019, 12:43 am

We are talking about American teachers Sateeb not Thailand please keep to the thread.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » February 2, 2019, 1:13 am

Ha Ha Netas you just hit the nail on the Head. Strange that our American members refuse to be drawn into this thread or join in. Smells of the truth is hard to take so its easy to rubbish it and deflect it. Oh it must be fake news.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » February 2, 2019, 5:58 am

Giggle wrote:
February 1, 2019, 9:27 pm
Nothing drives these batshit lunatic crazy Brittles out of their tiny little minds faster than a proud American.

They lose their **** every time.
It is definitely true here in this forum. Their emotional investment in Hate America is astounding.
AMERICA: One of the Greatest Stories Ever Told.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » February 2, 2019, 6:00 am

Sateeb wrote:
February 1, 2019, 10:35 pm
Expelled kids? No islamists.

Well, well, well . . .
Image Sshhhhhh . . .

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » February 2, 2019, 6:01 am

20190201-184802.jpg

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » February 2, 2019, 9:27 am

We aren't all American bashers, I unlike a few still consider them to be our greatest allies, time will tell.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Lone Star
udonmap.com

Post by Lone Star » February 2, 2019, 9:43 am

vincemunday wrote:
February 2, 2019, 9:27 am
We aren't all American bashers, I unlike a few still consider them to be our greatest allies, time will tell.
I have some great friends who happen to be Brits. We talk often about what is being faced in the UK and what Americans averted by not electing Hillary.

Despite the brigadiers on here (that includes a few Aussies), I still consider the UK a great ally, and I still have Winston Churchill at the top of my "most admired leaders" list. I will never allow a minority of vile Brit malcontents to affect my view.

UK-and-USA.jpg

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » February 2, 2019, 10:30 am

vincemunday wrote:
February 2, 2019, 9:27 am
Sorry to disapoint guys, but I was born and bred in London SE25....

joudon
udonmap.com

Post by joudon » February 2, 2019, 1:25 pm

Skinner
When someone posts unpleasant and CHILDISH comments , then they have not only lost any valid point they may have had , but have also shown to all and sundry what an ignorant person they are.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » February 2, 2019, 3:49 pm

Let me remind you all the thread was headlined " America Today " it has nothing to do politics or the Clintons or American Hate as some are deflecting from the thread. It is about Teachers needing to be armed in Schools in America not Thailand. No one has yet to give a decent answer or give reason why this is the state of play now in America. It has nothing to do with being a troll either it is a simple new thread of the state of America is today where teachers are doing what there police should be doing, ie protect and serve. What i have noticed is the unwillingness to join in and participate. Instead it is apparent its to painful for some to join in and the truth hurts. So its easier to deflect and move away from the thread. Instead of name calling why don't you respond in the thread ?? and participate as to why Teachers need to be armed in Schools.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » February 2, 2019, 6:13 pm

Vlad
Thanks for the clarification BUT Your subject matter title "America Today" is misleading as people will not go back to the original posting to see what this is about
This subject has been discussed before after the slaughters in various parts of the USA and it comes down to if you want to own a gun so be it , go and have fun and maybe in the future you will have your 15 minutes of fame on CNN , CBS etc

In the end "Why do Teachers need guns in schools?" Because they live there and that's what they want to do to feel safe . And if that is the case so be it. Do what you want to do in your backyard

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » February 2, 2019, 6:47 pm

Thanks DooDoo but I don't think it's misleading it's what it is Teachers needing to be armed in the class room. Yes it is there thing to own a gun but do they need to take there guns to School ? They should be taught gun control and safety to others but most if all massacres occur because of nut jobs with. Gripe against s fellow pupil of a teacher so what do the authorities need to do to stop this happening.

Sateeb
udonmap.com

Post by Sateeb » February 2, 2019, 7:23 pm

vlad wrote:
February 2, 2019, 3:49 pm
Let me remind you all the thread was headlined " America Today " it has nothing to do politics or the Clintons or American Hate as some are deflecting from the thread. It is about Teachers needing to be armed in Schools in America not Thailand. No one has yet to give a decent answer or give reason why this is the state of play now in America. It has nothing to do with being a troll either it is a simple new thread of the state of America is today where teachers are doing what there police should be doing, ie protect and serve. What i have noticed is the unwillingness to join in and participate. Instead it is apparent its to painful for some to join in and the truth hurts. So its easier to deflect and move away from the thread. Instead of name calling why don't you respond in the thread ?? and participate as to why Teachers need to be armed in Schools.
Why did you post it in the Udon Thani section of what is primarily a Thai forum populated by British, Aussies etc? I asked what part of the USA were you in to allow you to comment.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » February 2, 2019, 9:08 pm

newtovillagelife wrote:
February 1, 2019, 7:48 pm
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
February 1, 2019, 7:26 pm
And some might ask Khun NTVL. what would you do with yourself?
I guess I would start bashing those Canadians that marry foreigners. LOL!!
The readership can always depend on you for an intelligent well thought out comment.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » February 2, 2019, 10:03 pm

And I told you I am British Sateeb if you bothered to look most post just use the open page I do not look for the correct page as to me it was a thread to all members of it bothers you Sateeb do not read it or post on it unless you have a reason to be object maybe. also do I have to be American to post about American subjects or is it a closed book only to Americans.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » February 3, 2019, 4:13 pm

The Village is famous for his witty repartee and factual responses to threads, I'm always pretty much astounded at how he backs up everything with facts and figures and then to find out he's a Londoner too (sort of)... well that was the icing on the cake! Actually if you know Croydon you'll know why he's so bitter, it wasn't a great start to life.

I'm proud to call him a brother, he even has a picture of my hero as his avatar, pray tell Village, are you a Hammers fan too? He is permanently removed from my ignore list forthwith.

All hail the Village!

Back to the thread, non farm payroll looks better than expected, it's great to see that it's all ethnicities that are finding employment.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Return to “General Debates & Discussions”