UK News

General off-topic debates and discussions forum.
tamada
udonmap.com

Re: UK News

Post by tamada » May 28, 2020, 3:31 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
May 28, 2020, 2:47 pm
stattointhailand wrote:
May 28, 2020, 2:38 pm
Youre seriously saying that 109 Tory MP's (plus lord knows how many that dont possess enough of a backbone to question their bosses mate) have an "ulterior motive" to want DC out ............ more like someone has an "ulterior motive" to keep him in situ [-X [-X [-X
YES ...sad but IMO true
That's 109 Tory MP's that consistently campaigned and voted for Boris's Brexit suddenly having second thoughts and throwing their hand in with some fantasy, 11th hour Remainer coup d'état?

You haven't been binge watching our Jeff have you? That fat bag of p!ss doesn't even know his Kahuna's from his cojone's.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » May 28, 2020, 3:58 pm

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » May 28, 2020, 4:39 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
May 28, 2020, 2:02 pm

BTW is Eddies old place still open nowadays , Did Pin keep it going.

DM
Nope - closed probably 18 months ago.

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » May 28, 2020, 6:12 pm

WoW..Incredible Numbers......NOT All Covid19 Though, But STILL Incredible....www.dailymail.co.uk.....

April was the deadliest month on record in England and Wales with 88,000 fatalities amid the Covid-19 crisis as separate grim analysis claims the UK has the HIGHEST rate of excess deaths in the world
A total 88,153 people died of any cause in England & Wales in April - more than double the 44,123 in April 2019
The number is significantly higher than any other month on record, with 64,000 the previous high in Jan 2018
Death rate more than doubled in the space of two months from February, when there were 43,653
Not all of the increase can be directly attributed to coronavirus but potentially side effects of the pandemic

tinpeeba
udonmap.com

Post by tinpeeba » May 28, 2020, 6:17 pm

Well done Boris.jpg

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » May 28, 2020, 6:42 pm

Well he DID say we'ed do better than Europe if we were on our own

tinpeeba
udonmap.com

Post by tinpeeba » May 28, 2020, 6:46 pm

Cummings did breach lockdown rules say Durham Police

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/20 ... s-johnson/

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » May 28, 2020, 7:06 pm

tinpeeba wrote:
May 28, 2020, 6:46 pm

i i i i eerrr eeerrrr eeerrrr well y know uuuummmmm (oh sh*t) Doooooooommmmmmmm Help :yikes: :yikes:

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » May 28, 2020, 10:55 pm

No wonder he dont look well .......... news from our man in Scunny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEZEWrskmoQ

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » May 28, 2020, 11:34 pm

tinpeeba wrote:

But breaches are minor and they won’t fine him, he’ll keep his job, the witch hunt will fail.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

tinpeeba
udonmap.com

Post by tinpeeba » May 28, 2020, 11:53 pm

vincemunday wrote:
May 28, 2020, 11:34 pm
tinpeeba wrote:

But breaches are minor and they won’t fine him, he’ll keep his job, the witch hunt will fail.
He may well get away with it, time will tell. This gang believe they are above the law and can get away with anything:

27 May 2020. Housing Secretary Robert Jenrick has accepted he approved a £1bn east London housing development unlawfully.

The timing of the decision meant Conservative Party donor Richard Desmond avoided paying around £40m.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-52826751

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » May 29, 2020, 12:08 am

Durham police statement just confirms that Bojo was lying again when he said he didnt do anything illegal or wrong, YES HE DID.
Perhaps thats the way criminals should behave in future ............. admit what you did on National TV and you a go scot free of the crime ........... police chiefs are already reporting they are getting the "Dominic Cummings did it why cant I" response when they stop people.

nice to see that up to six people can meet in their garden from Monday, i'm sure that will really please the thousands who live in the Tower blocks of Hackney

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » May 29, 2020, 12:17 am

stattointhailand wrote:
May 26, 2020, 5:01 pm
Has anyone seen any comments from the Teachers or parents of kids at Public schools (Eton/Rugby etc) about the schools re opening on June 1?

Seems the only ones complaining are from Inner City schools who all seem to think they and the kids are being put into a dangerous situation

Perhaps Tarquin and St John minor are already well versed in social distancing and are not expected to be a problem like the rest? or may be they have already worked out a way to get class sizes down to 6 or 7 from June 1
I've managed to find the answer to why they are not complaining .............. they are not opening up until September so are not being asked to put themselves or their children in any danger ...now why am I not surprised =;

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » May 29, 2020, 6:16 am

stattointhailand wrote:
May 29, 2020, 12:08 am
... police chiefs are already reporting they are getting the "Dominic Cummings did it why cant I" response when they stop people.
I'm going to try it in New Zealand if I get into trouble with the cops.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » May 29, 2020, 7:29 am

stattointhailand wrote:
Durham police statement just confirms that Bojo was lying again when he said he didnt do anything illegal or wrong, YES HE DID.
Perhaps thats the way criminals should behave in future ............. admit what you did on National TV and you a go scot free of the crime ........... police chiefs are already reporting they are getting the "Dominic Cummings did it why cant I" response when they stop people.

nice to see that up to six people can meet in their garden from Monday, i'm sure that will really please the thousands who live in the Tower blocks of Hackney
Bit of a silly point Stats, it’s just business as usual for the people who live in the tower blocks, in all the times I’ve gone past them I’ve never once seen a group of people outside, they usually go to the park, what do you think that they go out and congregate in their gardens?
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » May 29, 2020, 7:36 am

stattointhailand wrote:
May 29, 2020, 12:17 am
stattointhailand wrote:
May 26, 2020, 5:01 pm
Has anyone seen any comments from the Teachers or parents of kids at Public schools (Eton/Rugby etc) about the schools re opening on June 1?

Seems the only ones complaining are from Inner City schools who all seem to think they and the kids are being put into a dangerous situation

Perhaps Tarquin and St John minor are already well versed in social distancing and are not expected to be a problem like the rest? or may be they have already worked out a way to get class sizes down to 6 or 7 from June 1
I've managed to find the answer to why they are not complaining .............. they are not opening up until September so are not being asked to put themselves or their children in any danger ...now why am I not surprised =;
yet if you looked at it logically, most of July and August schools are shut anyhow , so a few more weeks will not alter anything, plus I have been told there will be NO half term in October , so many Public schools are working right through to Christmas, shortened holiday and onwards to Exams in March etc.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » May 29, 2020, 7:39 am

vincemunday wrote:
May 29, 2020, 7:29 am
stattointhailand wrote:

Bit of a silly point Stats, it’s just business as usual for the people who live in the tower blocks, in all the times I’ve gone past them I’ve never once seen a group of people outside, they usually go to the park, what do you think that they go out and congregate in their gardens?
Vince dont let minor details get tin the way of a good old tedious Statts bojo cummings whinge :lol: :lol:
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » May 29, 2020, 7:53 am

The UK currently has one of the worst responses in the world to Covid 19 and calling the government to account over this is seen as a whinge. :shock: Before Covid 19 struck, I understood the UK was rated one of the top prepared nations for a health pandemic.

Many countries would have sacked their Prime Minister before now. I'm not confident that the easing of social distancing measures in England is going to be done well. The Scots look a bit sharper.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » May 29, 2020, 8:04 am

GT93 wrote:
May 29, 2020, 7:53 am
The UK currently has one of the worst responses in the world to Covid 19 and calling the government to account over this is seen as a whinge. :shock: Before Covid 19 struck, I understood the UK was rated one of the top prepared nations for a health pandemic.

Many countries would have sacked their Prime Minister before now. I'm not confident that the easing of social distancing measures in England is going to be done well. The Scots look a bit sharper.
The tedious whinging with regard to this subject im refering too is here on UM .. and of course your perfectly placed bump stirup posts are always on cue :lol: :lol:

btw whats it like in the UK at the moment i take it with so much interest you are located there.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 29, 2020, 8:14 am

GT93 wrote:
May 29, 2020, 7:53 am

I tend to agree. For all of the duplicitous, meally-mouthed grandstanding on her own morbid Scottish daily death show, Nicola Sturgeon is always the epitome of sartorial elegance.

Return to “General Debates & Discussions”