Abortion

General off-topic debates and discussions forum.
grievous
udonmap.com

Re: Abortion

Post by grievous » December 13, 2021, 7:49 pm

Teacher Dan wrote:
December 13, 2021, 5:19 pm
By the way NONE of this has anything to do with abortion--the point of the Oz video about their lack of rights was a rebuttal to Paul's side topic about the US Constitution and pointing out WHY it's so important.
You helped to change the topic of discussion with the rebuttal.
You used totally false information on the current situation in Australia gained from a comedian who now thinks he’s the voice of the world.
Obviously people would comment on your statement.
Hopefully you’re a retired teacher mate,

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » December 13, 2021, 9:38 pm

grievous wrote:
December 13, 2021, 7:49 pm
Teacher Dan wrote:
December 13, 2021, 5:19 pm
By the way NONE of this has anything to do with abortion--the point of the Oz video about their lack of rights was a rebuttal to Paul's side topic about the US Constitution and pointing out WHY it's so important.
You helped to change the topic of discussion with the rebuttal.
You used totally false information on the current situation in Australia gained from a comedian who now thinks he’s the voice of the world.
Obviously people would comment on your statement.
Hopefully you’re a retired teacher mate,
I used nothing dishonest and everything in his video is cited so it's factual just because you are butthurt about what your country has become is not my fault, mate. And I'll be retired if I choose to be or teach if I choose to teach and your view will not affect that in any way. Dude this is not the first story about this as it's been in the news since shortly after the delta variant. And I have friends from Oz and in Oz so I know for a fact it's happening. Have a nice day, Butthurt in Oz!
“In an age of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. You reap what you sow--if you treat me with respect, I respond in kind; but if you insult or disrespect me, I treat you with the contempt your deserve."

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » December 14, 2021, 6:24 am

Teacher Dan I notice you have still not named and shamed these concentration camps in Oz

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » December 14, 2021, 6:55 am

Well Noosard like all good Am,ericans T Dan will spout loads of mis-information without actually proving a damn thing, we saw that in 2020 and it is still going on in the USA.
It is so easy these days to say whatever you want about almost any subject and as a KEYBOARD warrior as theya re now called , walk away as if nothing has happened leaving those outraged at the information supplied to fume and complain.

It seems to me that this OPs post as like many others is fuelled by people whose Common-sense un like knowledge is completely missing, the age of experience, common-sense seems to have go the way of the Dodo, completely missing in many ionmstances. You onloy haveto look at almost any News channel worldwide to see or hear items that seem to sporut up over peoples attitudes or complaints about things normal people would either ignore or just smile and say nothing, yet here on this post we are getting mired in nonsensical rubbish just because information is being touted as the gospe3l but not only that also believed with in some cases NOTY ONE SHRED of evidence to prove the point made.

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » December 14, 2021, 9:38 am

Khun Paul wrote:
December 14, 2021, 6:55 am
The man critical of just about everything everywhere (including Thailand) and has stated numerous times that he does not care what goes on in America, is addicted to responding to everything 'America' in his usual critical way.
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

grievous
udonmap.com

Post by grievous » December 14, 2021, 10:56 am

Teacher Dan my butt don’t hurt but you’re a jerk
My wife, children, my parents, friends and myself all live in the most locked down city in Australia so I just may know more than you on the topic.
We still waiting on the concentration camp evidence jerk

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » December 14, 2021, 2:04 pm

Declan MacPherson wrote:
December 14, 2021, 9:38 am
Khun Paul wrote:
December 14, 2021, 6:55 am
The man critical of just about everything everywhere (including Thailand) and has stated numerous times that he does not care what goes on in America, is addicted to responding to everything 'America' in his usual critical way.
Oh dear boy I am responding to what is posted here in Thailand regarding what is happening in America, which I will reiterate that I do not care one jot but do care that so-called FREE people are being trampled on by moronic idiots whose only agenda is to bring what was once a great nation to its knees.

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » December 14, 2021, 2:09 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
December 14, 2021, 2:04 pm
but do care that so-called FREE people are being trampled on by moronic idiots whose only agenda is to bring what was once a great nation to its knees.
You are correct. Joebama and the Democrat Communists are trying very hard to bring down the United States.

We agree.

PS - Do not call me "boy." That is racist.
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » December 14, 2021, 4:02 pm

She claims to be pro-life but then justifies abortion with the same leftist lies that have never been a part of the various laws attempting to restrict it--no one and no law says you can't have an abortion if medically necessary or if you were raped or in cases of incest. Those are tired old arguments that the left always bring out with no actual basis in fact as no one on the right even argues that.
'“They shouldn’t have introduced it in the first place, Goldberg said. “But now they’ve opened up the door to it, and it’s just, you watch and see how many folks come running through, because the bottom line is, really, has always been, I, too, am pro-life. No one that I know who has had an abortion went willingly or happily. They went because they had to go, because they didn’t have a choice. Now, I don’t want anyone to have one who doesn’t want it.”

“There’s no mandate saying you must have an abortion,” she continued. “The mandate, though, says, ‘well, you can’t have one if you need it and it’s not even that I’m going to allow you to speak to your doctor. If your life is on the line, I don’t care. If you’re someone who has had to deal with incest, I don’t care. If you’ve been raped, it doesn’t matter.'”'
https://dailycaller.com/2021/12/13/whoo ... carpenter/
“In an age of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. You reap what you sow--if you treat me with respect, I respond in kind; but if you insult or disrespect me, I treat you with the contempt your deserve."

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » December 14, 2021, 4:09 pm

Declan MacPherson wrote:
December 14, 2021, 2:09 pm
Khun Paul wrote:
but do care that so-called FREE people are being trampled on by moronic idiots whose only agenda is to bring what was once a great nation to its knees.
You are correct. Joebama and the Democrat Communists are trying very hard to bring down the United States.

We agree.
Wow! KP finally said something I agree with and to give some credence to his claim to NOT be a leftist. LMAO!

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » December 15, 2021, 7:21 am

Teacher Dan wrote:
December 14, 2021, 4:09 pm
Declan MacPherson wrote:
December 14, 2021, 2:09 pm
Khun Paul wrote:

We agree.
Wow! KP finally said something I agree with and to give some credence to his claim to NOT be a leftist. LMAO!
Sadly your comment is erroneous , unless I am mistaken in the reading of USA media outlets, it appears the Rebublicans are hell bent on derailing most of the law the current Democrats are trying to put into place, if that means denying people wages and health care updates, they will do that caring little on the finanmcial hardships they will cause. Ie : Debt ceiling, Build back batter etc.
The Republicans caused a " Trillion dollar debt whic of course sdtill has to be paid for.
So blaming the problem on specifics is completely wrong.
It is the way of American politics which USED to take care of everyone regardless of political views ( bi-partisanship ) that has gone wrong with the out-spoken self serving moronic stupid in thew Republican party which is fuelling dissent costing Mr Average ( who only really wants to live a peaceable life ) a lot often in cash etc.
No 45 fuelled division and took care of his wealthy powerbase, but then when you this there will never be accord and dissent will rule . As I said America is going down the pan due entirely to Americans no-one else !!

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » December 15, 2021, 11:12 am

Khun Paul wrote:
December 15, 2021, 7:21 am

Sadly your comment is erroneous , unless I am mistaken in the reading of USA media outlets, it appears the Rebublicans are hell bent on derailing most of the law the current Democrats are trying to put into place, if that means denying people wages and health care updates, they will do that caring little on the finanmcial hardships they will cause. Ie : Debt ceiling, Build back batter etc.
The Republicans caused a " Trillion dollar debt whic of course sdtill has to be paid for.
It is the way of American politics which USED to take care of everyone regardless of political views ( bi-partisanship ) that has gone wrong with the out-spoken self serving moronic stupid in thew Republican party which is fuelling dissent costing Mr Average ( who only really wants to live a peaceable life ) a lot often in cash etc.
No 45 fuelled division and took care of his wealthy powerbase, but then when you this there will never be accord and dissent will rule . As I said America is going down the pan due entirely to Americans no-one else !!
You must love reading the New York Times and watching CNN. This reads just like their take with no specifics and no sources. Just general and broad accusations against Republicans. You are always entitled to that view, but without any specifics it is just more hollow noise from you based on an opinion. I am not expecting anything that gets into intelligent detail from you. It is not your style.

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » December 15, 2021, 11:41 am

Khun Paul wrote:

Sadly it is you who are wrong because you are misinformed and only read leftist lies, like most leftist sheep. Thanks for confirming what I already knew--you are a leftist. Period. End of Story.

1. The DEMs caused the debt--Obozo, Biden--Trump was there for 4 years and without the Wu Flu had a surplus but you don't know that as you only read leftist lies.

2. Bipartisanship ended with Obozo because anytime anyone criticized his policy failures, like the failed Obamacare, it was racist--not a policy issue. But again, you don't know that because you only read leftist lies.

3. And of course Trump was the FIRST president in decades to do ANYTHING for Mr. Average, which is why Mr. Average voted for him, but you don't know that because you only read leftist lies.

4. Trump did not take care of his wealthy powerbase because for one it's the DEMs with the wealthy powerbase--Big Tech, Big Pharma, Wall Street--all DEMs. And for two, the tax cut that the DEMs lied about hurt the wealthy which is why the DEMs are trying to repeal it. But again you don't know that because you only read leftist lies.

You are completely misinformed about anything in the US so you should stick to your country and STFU about mine!

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » December 15, 2021, 7:30 pm

Teacher Dan wrote:
December 15, 2021, 11:41 am
Khun Paul wrote:

Sadly it is you who are wrong because you are misinformed and only read leftist lies, like most leftist sheep. Thanks for confirming what I already knew--you are a leftist. Period. End of Story.

1. The DEMs caused the debt--Obozo, Biden--Trump was there for 4 years and without the Wu Flu had a surplus but you don't know that as you only read leftist lies.

2. Bipartisanship ended with Obozo because anytime anyone criticized his policy failures, like the failed Obamacare, it was racist--not a policy issue. But again, you don't know that because you only read leftist lies.

3. And of course Trump was the FIRST president in decades to do ANYTHING for Mr. Average, which is why Mr. Average voted for him, but you don't know that because you only read leftist lies.

4. Trump did not take care of his wealthy powerbase because for one it's the DEMs with the wealthy powerbase--Big Tech, Big Pharma, Wall Street--all DEMs. And for two, the tax cut that the DEMs lied about hurt the wealthy which is why the DEMs are trying to repeal it. But again you don't know that because you only read leftist lies.

You are completely misinformed about anything in the US so you should stick to your country and STFU about mine!
Again you are VERY quick in insulting people, maybe I am mis-informed by the US Press and News outlets, but then they are all yours not mine.,SZo maybe I should take a leaf out of your book.
But then as I am at least some sort of a Gentleman not a Red neck American whose only claim to fame is his big mouth I will not bother to trade barbs with you. Oh have a nice day ......!

As to my political leanings, I have none, as I have the ability to think and use my common-sense, maybe you should do the same instead of trotting out garbage partisan garbage, you are not in the US any more, so you can forget that partisan hogwash.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » December 15, 2021, 8:01 pm

Teacher Dan wrote:

What you have posted is demonstrably nonsense, but I will only focus on one:
3. And of course Trump was the FIRST president in decades to do ANYTHING for Mr. Average, which is why Mr. Average voted for him, but you don't know that because you only read leftist lies
"Mr Average" didn't vote for Trump in 2016 - in fact, 3+ million more voted for his opponent.

When he was in office, and allegedly did something for "Mr Average", he lost by 8 million votes.

So sad. 😭

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 15, 2021, 8:30 pm

It’s too bad Challo’s sidekick doesn’t have a clue. The Dems caused the debt and Trump would have had a surplus if not for Covid? Too funny and not even close to being true. The rest of the sidekicks claims are pretty ridiculous, but not worth responding to.

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » December 15, 2021, 9:23 pm

jackspratt wrote:
December 15, 2021, 8:01 pm
Teacher Dan wrote:

What you have posted is demonstrably nonsense, but I will only focus on one:
3. And of course Trump was the FIRST president in decades to do ANYTHING for Mr. Average, which is why Mr. Average voted for him, but you don't know that because you only read leftist lies
"Mr Average" didn't vote for Trump in 2016 - in fact, 3+ million more voted for his opponent.

When he was in office, and allegedly did something for "Mr Average", he lost by 8 million votes.

So sad. 😭
What I said is absolute fact and beyond debate. Out.

Teacher Dan
udonmap.com

Post by Teacher Dan » December 15, 2021, 9:27 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
December 15, 2021, 7:30 pm

Again you are VERY quick in insulting people, maybe I am mis-informed by the US Press and News outlets, but then they are all yours not mine.,SZo maybe I should take a leaf out of your book.
But then as I am at least some sort of a Gentleman not a Red neck American whose only claim to fame is his big mouth I will not bother to trade barbs with you. Oh have a nice day ......!

As to my political leanings, I have none, as I have the ability to think and use my common-sense, maybe you should do the same instead of trotting out garbage partisan garbage, you are not in the US any more, so you can forget that partisan hogwash.
If you are insulted at rightly being called a leftist or a sheep, maybe you should inward instead of outward. FYI, I'm not a redneck and you're not a gentleman--in fact you were a desk jockey for the police for years and nothing more. And I don't speak partisan garbage--I speak facts. Have a nice day!

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » December 15, 2021, 9:57 pm

Sorry Challo’s sidekick, all 4 of your points were your alternative facts, not actual facts.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » December 15, 2021, 10:04 pm

Teacher Dan wrote:
December 15, 2021, 9:23 pm

What I said is absolute fact and beyond debate. Out.
So much for "an open mind, and critical thinking" then I guess. ;)

Return to “General Debates & Discussions”