Village in thailand prints own money

Thailand news, views and comments
hxjohn
udonmap.com

Re: Village in thailand prints own money

Post by hxjohn » January 10, 2009, 6:40 pm

its funny that things keep moving :-k when certain users are online our do we have somebody in the backround not showing loged in to be honest i can not be arsed to take a bigger intrest ](*,)
as for the video links i was fully aware of what happened and when but when you our someody as control of the board they can make it look the way they like it to look
i will slip into the backround again and hope that a little bit of common sense will prevail [-o<

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » January 10, 2009, 7:13 pm

hxjohn wrote:its funny that things keep moving :-k when certain users are online our do we have somebody in the backround not showing loged in to be honest i can not be arsed to take a bigger intrest ](*,)
as for the video links i was fully aware of what happened and when but when you our someody as control of the board they can make it look the way they like it to look

i will slip into the backround again and hope that a little bit of common sense will prevail
yes i am on-line a lot, all differant times of day and am show as logged on, and if you could be ar$ed to take a bigger interest you might understand things better, but thats up to you of course.

And Again It is impossible for me to 'edit' your posts or move things around...Admin and Moderators have access and not me.....but then you should already know that running a forum yourself.
Can't understand why you have got the hump with me all of a sudden...still up to you (again) no skin off my big farang nose. :mrgreen:

Thanks.

Back to the topic in question..?

westerby
udonmap.com

Post by westerby » January 10, 2009, 9:08 pm

beer monkey wrote:Back to the topic in question..?
I think this one's run out of steam, BM ;) . Mods, how about we lock this one up?

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » January 10, 2009, 9:10 pm

Yeah probably correct there Wetters.

Return to “Thailand News”