RLTrader
udonmap.com

Finally Some One with a Pair of Balls

Post by RLTrader » June 20, 2019, 8:24 pm

Iran Shoots Down Strategic US RQ-4 GlobalHawk Drone
- Is Ready For War
- Puts "Maximum Pressure" On Trump!
- Bring it on!

Drone arrived in Qatar only five days ago. The incident is another piece of evidence that Trump's "maximum pressure" campaign against Iran now works against him.
It does no longer matter what Trump wants. Iran has achieved escalation dominance. It can cause a myriad of incidents that force Trump to react. He can either launch a hot war and thereby risk his reelection bid, or he can cut back on the sanctions that hurt the Iranian people. If he does not do either, more pinpricks will follow and will over time become more costly.
https://www.moonofalabama.org/2019/06/i ... rump-.html

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Re: Finally Some One with a Pair of Balls

Post by RLTrader » June 20, 2019, 8:53 pm

The world has become so accustomed to US hubris, bluster, arrogance, and conceit, over so many years, most people accept even the most absurd statements coming from US State as a matter of course. But like the jester to the Court, informed opinion is aware that the United States is a spent force, incapable of carrying out its hollow threats versus Iran. And here’s why.
https://theduran.com/why-the-united-sta ... tack-iran/

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » June 20, 2019, 8:57 pm

Just a thought, but shouldn't they be made to finish the other wars they started BEFORE they start a new one :-k

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 20, 2019, 9:02 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
June 20, 2019, 8:57 pm
Just a thought, but shouldn't they be made to finish the other wars they started BEFORE they start a new one :-k
Yes, Iran should do that, but they are having some difficulty with the Saudis and even more with Israel.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » June 20, 2019, 9:29 pm

Yes, Iran should do that, but they are having some difficulty with the Saudis and even more with Israel.

What difficulties with the Saudis and Israel?
When hasn't anyone NOT had difficulties with them or anyone else in the region?

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » June 21, 2019, 9:17 am

Iran Shoots Down Strategic US RQ-4 GlobalHawk Drone
- Is Ready For War
- Puts "Maximum Pressure" On Trump!
- Bring it on!

Well as I have said before he (Kick Draw McDonny) aint going to do it (Bring it on!!! as one would say) Now he is saying he thinks the bringing down of the Drone was an accident , along with the bombing of the oil tankers was a mistake

I think we are getting to see the Dove Side of Donald Duck rather than the Hawk side

Cap Guns at 20 paces would be effective

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » June 21, 2019, 11:25 am

If he started another war, he wouldnt need to worry about avoiding the draft this time .... Not even the Army medics could question his insanity plea :lol:

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » June 21, 2019, 12:12 pm

It's China and Japan's oil going through that strait, why don't they defend it? The tankers that were targeted were Japanese and Norway's. Bout time they stopped depending on Uncle Sugar for safe passage.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » June 21, 2019, 12:28 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
June 21, 2019, 11:25 am
If he started another war, he wouldnt need to worry about avoiding the draft this time .... Not even the Army medics could question his insanity plea :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: .I bet it came as a shock the Iranians have tech good enough to shoot down high altitude spy planes. The thing I never realized was the Yemen rebels shot down an American drone , my thoughts were why are americans involved in that war ? I thought they just supplied weapons, never realized they actually participate in it.
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » June 21, 2019, 1:01 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
June 21, 2019, 11:25 am
:lol:

I'm pleased to see Trump keeping his cool. Cancelling (or delaying) the retaliatory strike was a brave move.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Post by RLTrader » June 21, 2019, 2:17 pm

President Trump approved military strikes against Iran before dawn Friday, but pulled back from launching them on Thursday night NY Times says

top Pentagon officials cautioned that such an action could result in a spiraling escalation with risks for American forces in the region," the New York Times said.

the GPS coordinates released by Iran put the drone eight miles off the country’s coast, inside the 12 nautical miles from the shore, which is Iran's territorial waters.

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2019/06/ ... drone-IRGC

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 21, 2019, 4:48 pm

While everything they say may (or may not) be accurate, I would be cautious about accepting PressTV at face value, as they are an organ of the Iranian state.
Press TV (stylised as PRESSTV) is a 24-hour English- and French-language news and documentary network affiliated with Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting (IRIB). Press TV is headquartered in Tehran and is extensively networked with bureaus in various cities. The service is aimed at the overseas market, similar to DD India, WION, BBC World News, DW, France 24 and RT.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_TV

Wide Awake
udonmap.com

Post by Wide Awake » June 21, 2019, 6:56 pm

And what is CNN, MSNBC, ABC, C SPAN, FOX, CBS, ect..? Organs for Israel?
I don't really care what these Puppets do at this time in life, most of us know how it all ends. But, for now, its doing well for that Gold price!

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » June 21, 2019, 8:05 pm

well the U.S. says the path was outside of Iranian territorial air space.. The Iranians say the picked up some wreckage of the drone within their territorial waters but we'd have to know how the currents flow in the Strait where the drone crashed. What is lost in the latest media thrashup is that a number of tankers most certainly were attacked in the area. The videos shown by the U.S. of Iranian small craft adjacent to the one of the tankers attacked seems to indicate the Iranians are up to their old nonsense escalation in the Gulf. If they get a good spanking from the U.S. that should set them back a bit.. . https://iran.liveuamap.com/en/2019/20-j ... ssile-iran
Dave

the-monk
udonmap.com

Post by the-monk » June 21, 2019, 8:35 pm

FrazeeDK << Iranians are up to their old nonsense escalation in the Gulf >> LOL What have you been smoking ?....
The USA, broke their word on the Iran nuclear agreement, moved in, aircraft carriers, destroyers, assault ships, more troupes, drones etc, .....that is what i call ESCALATION. Don t forget .. Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Yemen, wars perpetrated by the USA ARM Industry and war criminals. When the Russia brought their big guns into Libya , the BOYS ran home.... Enjoy your evening.

the-monk
udonmap.com

Post by the-monk » June 21, 2019, 8:49 pm

When the Russians brought their big guns into SYRIA ( not Libya my mistake )

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » June 22, 2019, 10:41 am

and how many U.S. troops are still sitting in Syria?? 2,000 if I'm not mistaken.. Who got spanked when attacking American positions in Syria? Oh yeah, it was the Russians.. What has Russia done in response to numerous Israeli attacks on Iranian and Hezbollah targets in Syria? Nothing... Yes, the Russians can provide the Syrians with reliable air and arty support but that's because the Syrians are totally worthless as troops...

As for a U.S. presence in the Persian Gulf area it has been a constant since post Gulf War I. The current Carrier Battle group that is there now was part of a normal rotation not part of any build up...
Dave

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » June 22, 2019, 10:58 am

Giggle wrote:
June 21, 2019, 12:12 pm
It's China and Japan's oil going through that strait, why don't they defend it? The tankers that were targeted were Japanese and Norway's. Bout time they stopped depending on Uncle Sugar for safe passage.
Bolton won't be saying this to Trump. I think your post is 10 years too early.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » June 22, 2019, 11:35 am

GT93 wrote:
June 22, 2019, 10:58 am
Giggle wrote:
June 21, 2019, 12:12 pm
Bolton won't be saying this to Trump. I think your post is 10 years too early.
yes very odd, the Norway tanker is owned by a company that has worked with Iran for over 30 years shipping their oil. why would they attack their own supporters when they could just wait and take out a Saudi tankers . all makes sense :?
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Post by RLTrader » June 22, 2019, 2:32 pm

Hmm,
The Strait of Hormuz is only 21 nautical miles wide at its narrowest point, and therefore fully within Omani and Iranian territorial waters.

Therefore One must ask, What "international" air space is the US Talking about?
There is none.

or as usual the US is most likely a little confused above international law, or for that matter any law they don't like.

Return to “World News”