Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Re: Harry and Sparkle

Post by Khun Paul » August 16, 2020, 6:51 am

jackspratt wrote:
August 15, 2020, 5:44 pm
Khun Paul wrote:
August 15, 2020, 5:37 pm
Really not interested in the attention seeking bitch, wanted to move away from the media spotlight, now never out of it at her insistence.
16 toilets in her new house hope they all back up at the same with the trash she talks . Bet privately Harry is missing the UK and his chums which are real chums not the plastic wannabes in the US.
You're interested enough to write 2 paragraphs about her - talk about attention seeking. ;)
Actually two or three sentences but then as you are NOT English I understand your problem in English construction .

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 16, 2020, 7:06 am

Khun Paul wrote:
August 16, 2020, 6:51 am

Actually two or three sentences but then as you are NOT English I understand your problem in English construction .
Actually 2 poorly constructed paragraphs ...... but as a highly self-aggrandising English teacher, you should know that.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 16, 2020, 8:13 am

Khun Paul wrote:
jackspratt wrote:
August 15, 2020, 5:44 pm
Khun Paul wrote:
August 15, 2020, 5:37 pm
Really not interested in the attention seeking bitch, wanted to move away from the media spotlight, now never out of it at her insistence.
16 toilets in her new house hope they all back up at the same with the trash she talks . Bet privately Harry is missing the UK and his chums which are real chums not the plastic wannabes in the US.
You're interested enough to write 2 paragraphs about her - talk about attention seeking. ;)
After the collapse of Carrilion, I wouldn't be too effusive about "English construction", eh?

Talking of Harry missing his real chums back in England, do you miss yours more than the imaginary ones here?

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » August 16, 2020, 8:27 am

It’s quite funny watching D & D having a spat about English but that’s quite mean Tam, albeit true 555.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » August 16, 2020, 1:08 pm

jackspratt wrote:
August 16, 2020, 7:06 am
Khun Paul wrote:

Actually 2 poorly constructed paragraphs ...... but as a highly self-aggrandising English teacher, you should know that.
Good point now PROVE your accusation .or else be quiet . Delusional numpty

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » August 16, 2020, 1:46 pm

vincemunday wrote:
August 16, 2020, 8:27 am
It’s quite funny watching D & D having a spat about English but that’s quite mean Tam, albeit true 555.
Just about wet myself when I cottoned on what you were meaning by D & D and who you were referring to Vince. =D> =D> :-"

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » August 16, 2020, 5:00 pm

tamada wrote:
August 16, 2020, 8:13 am
After the collapse of Carrilion, I wouldn't be too effusive about "English construction", eh?
Gosh yes, I checked that, they were headquartered in Wolverhampton prior to collapse. :shock: They were building the relief road out the back of our town when they went pear-shaped and another company had to come in and finish it - Scottish, I think.

But hey ho, readers, this won't fix Harry and Meghan's problems. Now that they have bought their new home with a huge mortgage, Sweetie wants to embark on a re-booted show biz career. That means Harry stays at home to look after Archie.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12414749/ ... nce-harry/
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 16, 2020, 8:45 pm

AlexO wrote:
August 16, 2020, 1:46 pm

Just about wet myself .........
Sounds like you are ready for these, AO .......... but not sure how they would look under the skirt. :lol:

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » August 16, 2020, 9:27 pm

AlexO wrote:
vincemunday wrote:
Just about wet myself when I cottoned on what you were meaning by D & D and who you were referring to Vince. =D> =D> :-"
The Prat and his side kick, the two DF's are as stupid as each other.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 16, 2020, 9:33 pm

Itch...itch...scratch...scratch...

How's the BP at the moment vince? :D

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » August 16, 2020, 10:07 pm

BP superb as always DA, you should stick to arguing with your b/f, easier prey x

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 16, 2020, 10:27 pm

That's good news vince ..... but you should keep a close eye on it, and try not get flustered by random social media posts. :roll:

In the meantime, congratulations to Harry and Meghan on escaping from the oppressive clutches of Buckingham Palace. If only Australia could do the same.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 17, 2020, 7:15 am

^ And there you have it folks, it appears Sparkle has bigger balls than a nation of ockers (but we knew this already)

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 17, 2020, 8:00 am

Steady on. She only has to push around the "brittle" Harry. There are many millions of KP like-minded people in the Commonwealth who hold the solid as a rock Queen Elizabeth in great respect. It isn't easy pushing these folks aside.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » August 17, 2020, 9:02 am

AlexO wrote:
vincemunday wrote:
Yes really funny , but then humour is a personal thing, not always appreciated by others.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » August 17, 2020, 3:14 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
August 17, 2020, 9:02 am
AlexO wrote:
vincemunday wrote:
"Yes really funny"!!!! , but then humour is a personal thing, not always appreciated by others.
Glad you seen the funny side of it KP. Wouldn't it be great is we all developed a sense of humour and let it be seen on this forum.

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » August 18, 2020, 1:06 am

Khun Paul

Honestly you have a sense of humour? Absolutely no chance mate, you can't even say you slept with one as your a confessed batchalor, wasn't cliff Richard one of those!

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 18, 2020, 1:41 am

Let's blame this on the women's magazines:
"Drones have been flying over their house at all hours. It’s creepy and incredibly scary from a security standpoint, especially when they are outside with the baby," an insider revealed. "There’s no telling who is flying them and they have received death threats in the past, so every potential danger has to be taken seriously."

The Los Angeles Police Department also told Fox News that reports have been made regarding the presence of drones nearby.

“Reports of drone activity have become more prevalent in the surrounding area near the reported residence,” a source inside the LAPD relayed to Fox News, noting that the force “can’t disclose who has made calls to police.”
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/p ... don-source

Prince William also thinks California isn't the best of places for Harry Windsor right now.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 18, 2020, 1:47 am

The Washington Post, the great American newspaper, has a review of the recent book:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/entertai ... story.html

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » August 18, 2020, 9:29 am

jackspratt wrote:
August 16, 2020, 7:06 am
Claiming to be an English teacher and actually being one are two very different things, can you imagine all those poor kids who now can’t spell, haven't a clue about grammar, have no idea about sentence/paragraph construction and use block capitals for no apparent reason? Thankfully the government has tightened up these days.

Return to “World News”