Harry and Sparkle

World news discussion forum
stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Re: Harry and Sparkle

Post by stattointhailand » March 10, 2021, 8:23 pm

As he will now be able to be as biased as he likes without getting a b*llocking from his bosses he will be able to re-kindle his buddyship with "The Trumpster"

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » March 10, 2021, 8:25 pm

dunroaming wrote:
March 10, 2021, 7:30 pm
jackspratt wrote:
March 10, 2021, 8:57 am
joepai wrote:
March 9, 2021, 3:54 pm
Seems our Piers is getting a tad hot under collar...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsm2MGUpqCc&t=11s
Seems he got a bit too hot.
Journalist and TV presenter Piers Morgan has left broadcaster ITV following long-running criticism of Prince Harry and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, that reached boiling point after the royal couple's interview with Oprah Winfrey.
Key points:

Britain's media regulator launched a probe after receiving 41,015 complaints about Morgan's comments

"Following discussions with ITV, Piers Morgan has decided now is the time to leave Good Morning Britain," ITV said in a statement.

"ITV has accepted this decision and has nothing further to add."
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-10/ ... s/13232720
Is it really worth losing your job over the mob from Westminster, London SW1A 1AA?
Piers will have another job lined up that's guaranteed, wait and see u heard it here first
Was it really worth losing his job as Chief Editor of a newspaper by allowing blatant lies about alleged atrocities by British Forces to be printed in an attempt to sell more copies. The man (term used loosely) is a self abuser of the lowest caliber.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 10, 2021, 8:32 pm

dunroaming wrote:
March 10, 2021, 7:30 pm
jackspratt wrote:
March 10, 2021, 8:57 am
joepai wrote:
March 9, 2021, 3:54 pm
Seems our Piers is getting a tad hot under collar...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsm2MGUpqCc&t=11s
Seems he got a bit too hot.
Journalist and TV presenter Piers Morgan has left broadcaster ITV following long-running criticism of Prince Harry and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, that reached boiling point after the royal couple's interview with Oprah Winfrey.
Key points:

Britain's media regulator launched a probe after receiving 41,015 complaints about Morgan's comments

"Following discussions with ITV, Piers Morgan has decided now is the time to leave Good Morning Britain," ITV said in a statement.

"ITV has accepted this decision and has nothing further to add."
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-10/ ... s/13232720
Is it really worth losing your job over the mob from Westminster, London SW1A 1AA?
Piers will have another job lined up that's guaranteed, wait and see u heard it here first
What outlet you reckon then? RT?

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » March 10, 2021, 8:35 pm

Probably Cameo

vidmaster
udonmap.com

Post by vidmaster » March 11, 2021, 3:24 am

Interesting 🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸
Attachments
49E1778C-FE2E-40B3-9AEB-EBECC5555214.jpeg

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » March 11, 2021, 6:52 am

From a purely personasl viewpoint which many will decry as they are of the argumentative type. This spat, was brought about because initially a man /husband thought in some instances quite rightly so, that his wife was being unfairly targeted because she was as is common knowledge of mixed blood . Further conversations INSIDE the family ( which happens in the vast majority of these cases ) , has sparked the wife to possible consider self harm. Now the question I ask what DID the husband do, sort it out then and there or just watch. This husband was a favourite of his grabdmother and yet felt unable to talk to anyone !!!!!"........really , accusing asll and sundry of ignoring him, not assisting him financially and made his wife feel rejected, This wife then said she did not know the restrictions and protocol required for many things.
When it was obvious with planning the Grandmother made sure that advice was not only offered but a personal assistant was also provided .

As far as I am concerned this is a Family spat, which occurs with every family and judging by comments in the media happens in every family and more so opften in families where marriages are mixed race as well.

What was revealed ( one side of this tale I might add ,( knowing full well that the other side will never reply in the same vein or by the same way ), is unpalatable , but when you only HEAR one siode of these conversations, I take 50% to be complete bulls***, and if what is loeft is rally bad then it must be so. However using that rule, it is not, accusations that children are not getting a title it was stated they are should get is not correct, as this child will get no title until his grandfather takes the throne or his uncle that is the LAW.

So as far as Iam concerned family spat, nothing to see or talk about . Choices have been made, words spoken, let them get on with it, but I say this as a final statement. A coup-le who sought to remove themselves from the public eye quoting privacy issues have spent a lot of time seeking public notoriety and this last interview is my point, to overtly attempt to trash an instution whose history goes back over 1000 years is self defeating . He may well be a Prince, but no longer A p[rince I recognise as for his wife a self obsessed woman who is calculating and does not have an emphathatic bone in her body , she speaks with forked tongue.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » March 11, 2021, 8:51 am

I agree with Piers Morgan and do not believe much at what sparkle had to say .I notice harry didnt say a lot !
I also agree with K P . sparkle is a self promoting , calculating , manipulative piece of work , who realised Harrys demons and insecurity very early on in the relationship , and has played him like a cheap fiddle ever since .

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » March 11, 2021, 10:41 am

As someone who did marry a women of colour 30 odd years ago, acceptance by others can be a bit shallow. My ex-wife was penalised for her skin colour both professionally and within my family. It did make her paranoid and always 'looking' for these slights - one misjudged word spoken would just deepen her distrust. It did in the end help destroy the marriage.
My son once overheard a relative describe me as the 'black sheep' of the family - not sure if that was because of my African wife or the Thai one. What is said to your face and whispered behind your back is totally different.

Do you think the royal family, the royal court and the aristocracy were happy about the marriage? They are as bigoted as anyone, if not more so.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 11, 2021, 11:07 am

UM's Bush Psychologists and Royal Insiders (generally one and the same) are having a field day with this.

Without them, we would all (if sufficiently interested) have to resort to reading the gutter Brit tabloids to know what is really going on. ;)

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 11, 2021, 11:10 am

Next time you drop in, pip old chap - perhaps you would like to update this howler from 14 months ago. 👍
pipadoo wrote:
January 19, 2020, 12:45 pm
DM no chance
I give it 1 year and bye bye boring H, I found another young prat to fleece

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 11, 2021, 11:25 am

rick wrote:
March 11, 2021, 10:41 am
As someone who did marry a women of colour 30 odd years ago, acceptance by others can be a bit shallow. My ex-wife was penalised for her skin colour both professionally and within my family. It did make her paranoid and always 'looking' for these slights - one misjudged word spoken would just deepen her distrust. It did in the end help destroy the marriage.
My son once overheard a relative describe me as the 'black sheep' of the family - not sure if that was because of my African wife or the Thai one. What is said to your face and whispered behind your back is totally different.

Do you think the royal family, the royal court and the aristocracy were happy about the marriage? They are as bigoted as anyone, if not more so.
I know that my parents would have preferred that I had settled with a 'local lassie' but they accepted both my foreign wives (not at the same time of course!).

When I dated black girls in Houston, my mostly white peers at work would 'joke' about bringing me back to the light. One confided in wishing that he could do what I was doing.

After a while, one can tell the difference between racism and ignorance.

When the question of Archie's skin tone was first mentioned, the Duke of Edinburgh's splendidly irreverent "slitty eyes" comment to students in China came to mind.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-39806145

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 11, 2021, 11:32 am

saint wrote:
March 11, 2021, 8:51 am
I agree with Piers Morgan and do not believe much at what sparkle had to say .I notice harry didnt say a lot !
I also agree with K P . sparkle is a self promoting , calculating , manipulative piece of work , who realised Harrys demons and insecurity very early on in the relationship , and has played him like a cheap fiddle ever since .
Wow... did Meghan 'ghost' you as well?

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 11, 2021, 11:35 am

stattointhailand wrote:
March 10, 2021, 8:23 pm
As he will now be able to be as biased as he likes without getting a b*llocking from his bosses he will be able to re-kindle his buddyship with "The Trumpster"
Maybe he should get together with this week's other Great English Quitter and swap crib notes on Donald. I am sure Farage is up for it.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » March 11, 2021, 12:39 pm

I'll have to, reluctantly, side with the sour Brittle gasbag Morgan on this issue -- a one-ring circus commanded by Orca Windfree. The effete, woke virtue-signaling soyboy prince is as vacuous as his chronically victimized narcissist wench. It was never going to end well.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

vidmaster
udonmap.com

Post by vidmaster » March 11, 2021, 6:19 pm

Yehhh
Attachments
F9D88839-F9A0-4C9D-9483-2C19D20EAAB4.jpeg
E6E87B57-E4AC-41E9-ABEB-FA932F67B543.jpeg
37E109A5-B539-489A-9E1F-CE60E4AACA4C.jpeg
046CAC82-B623-4958-86DF-3A8475F7B138.jpeg
72761F63-F67C-47A0-8328-A49487EA2F42.jpeg
972DE56D-EB47-4B8A-B81C-8B5A1364A8DB.jpeg
0309301B-22CF-4379-B3E9-AEC727F999EC.jpeg

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 11, 2021, 7:23 pm

Giggle wrote:
March 11, 2021, 12:39 pm
I'll have to, reluctantly, side with the sour Brittle gasbag Morgan on this issue -- a one-ring circus commanded by Orca Windfree. The effete, woke virtue-signaling soyboy prince is as vacuous as his chronically victimized narcissist wench. It was never going to end well.
Good to see you back, giggler ......... I guess you have been sitting back and licking your QAnon wounds.

Especially good to see you haven't managed to pop in a racist reference - hopefully this signals a long overdue change of style. =D>

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » March 11, 2021, 7:32 pm

Yes, it is great to see Texpat is back. Now we can have some intelligent commentary and unbiased humour to digest. Get your thinking caps on boys and be prepared to roll.
Last edited by Laan Yaa Mo on March 11, 2021, 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » March 11, 2021, 7:46 pm

Giggle wrote:
March 11, 2021, 12:39 pm
I can't stand Morgan, but he made a brilliant publicity move by making himself the topic of conversation. One can expect that he will land a high profile, high paying job within 6 months or so.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 11, 2021, 8:00 pm

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
March 11, 2021, 7:46 pm

I can't stand Morgan, but he made a brilliant publicity move by making himself the topic of conversation. One can expect that he will land a high profile, high paying job within 6 months or so.
I reckon you give him far too much credit, Uncle. He was bordering on rabid during the relevant ITV breakfast show - certainly not a man in control of his thoughts and emotions (as far as I could see).

But you may be correct in one respect - these are probably essential criteria to land a job with Fox News.

Anyway, hopefully his desire will come true:
"Freedom of speech is a hill I'm happy to die on........

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-11/ ... s/13236676

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » March 11, 2021, 8:16 pm

It would be difficult for Piers to more incompetent and obnoxious than he was with CNN. He made himself the centre of the news for a day or so with his comments on the ridiculous interview, and he quit a high profile show. These moves, I believe, will serve him well in the future, but not the viewing public. As our mutual friend wrote, 'He's a gasbag'.

Return to “World News”