AlexO
udonmap.com

Re: Real Time Map of The Virus Spread

Post by AlexO » February 5, 2020, 10:40 am

jackspratt wrote:
February 5, 2020, 7:52 am
TJ wrote:
February 5, 2020, 6:16 am

None mention that this virus had been determined to be man-made biological weapon that escaped from a Chinese bio-lab. Occasionally they may erroneously mention that it was derived from some animal. :confused:
Determined by who?

More like speculative bullshiit, and xenophobic fear-mongering, spread by the usual right wing suspects and mad conspiracy theorists.
Editors’ note, January 2020: Many stories have promoted an unverified theory that the Wuhan lab discussed in this article played a role in the coronavirus outbreak that began in December 2019. Nature knows of no evidence that this is true; scientists believe the most likely source of the coronavirus to be an animal market.
https://www.nature.com/news/inside-the- ... ns-1.21487
Have said before and reiterate again. SAR's final count of dead greater (over a period of 18months) numbers than the coronavirus has produced in the 5/6 weeks since being identified as a new virus should not be viewed as proof that this is not going to be major. The Chinese Government did not fast track large hospital builds over the whole SAR's epidemic but have actually built 2 in the first 6 weeks of this new viral outbreak. Governments do not sigh off plans and allocate money to these kinds of projects within 2/3 weeks of an outbreak if they are not sure its going to get way worse than it was in the initial stages. I am convinced they know more than they are admitting too.
I truly hope I am wrong but the spread is starting to accelerate almost on a daily basis just now and would have been much worse if the Chinese had not blanket banned tour groups leaving China and accepting the economic pain of "extending" (closing down the Country) the New Year holiday at home by more than a week.

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » February 5, 2020, 11:55 am

pipoz4444 wrote:
Barney wrote:
February 1, 2020, 4:04 pm
Where’s the trump advice section.
The news conference I have seen indicated he has taken advice from state and federal medical gurus.
I’m traveling in and out of Australia 7 feb.
Hope there aren’t to many in the Thai lounge.
Gearing up now for an already cumbersome arrival and entry track through Sydney airport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am travelling into Bangkok on 7th Feb

I will see you at the Airport. I will be the one wearing the mask so that you can recognize me. \:D/ \:D/

pipoz4444
Actually my flight is leaving for Brisbane 1 minute after midnight 7th. Not sure about wearing a mask but my missus said I have to. I’m flying business class so feel above the mask thingy in my hiso bubble. ImageWifey to be already has the daughter following instructions and wearing a mask to school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TJ
udonmap.com

Post by TJ » February 5, 2020, 10:03 pm

Have you heard about this?

Tencent may have accidentally leaked real data on Wuhan virus deaths [24,589]

TAIPEI (Taiwan News) — As many experts question the veracity of China's statistics for the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak, Tencent over the weekend seems to have inadvertently released what is potentially the actual number of infections and deaths, which were astronomically higher than official figures.

On late Saturday evening (Feb. 1), Tencent, on its webpage titled "Epidemic Situation Tracker", showed confirmed cases of novel coronavirus (2019nCoV) in China as standing at 154,023, 10 times the official figure at the time. It listed the number of suspected cases as 79,808, four times the official figure.

The number of cured cases was only 269, well below the official number that day of 300. Most ominously, the death toll listed was 24,589, vastly higher than the 300 officially listed that day.

Moments later, Tencent updated the numbers to reflect the government's "official" numbers that day. Netizens noticed that Tencent has on at least three occasions posted extremely high numbers, only to quickly lower them to government-approved statistics.

Netizens also noticed that each time the screen with the large numbers appears, it shows a comparison with the previous day's data which demonstrates a "reasonable" incremental increase, much like comparisons of official numbers. This has led some netizens to speculate that Tencent has two sets of data, the real data and "processed" data.

Some are speculating that a coding problem could be causing the real "internal" data to accidentally appear. Others believe that someone behind the scenes is trying to leak the real numbers.

However, the "internal" data held by Beijing may not reflect the true extent of the epidemic. According to multiple sources in Wuhan, many coronavirus patients are unable to receive treatment and die outside of hospitals.

A severe shortage of test kits also leads to a lower number of diagnosed cases of infection and death. In addition, there have been many reports of doctors being ordered to list other forms of death instead of coronavirus to keep the death toll artificially low."

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3813782/posts

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » February 5, 2020, 11:16 pm

Hang on a mo ... lets all kiss our love ones goodbye .. this is THE END .. or just a temporary .. scare ?? ..

DM says serous ---- so take care .to all.......even Grimesby supporters,.
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

TJ
udonmap.com

Post by TJ » February 9, 2020, 1:32 am

This video on the Coronavirus, (2019nCoV) in China, appears to provide interesting information.

For example, the first dozen or so reports of this virus were not associated with the wet market. Chinese propaganda seems to be leading us astray on that point and likely the wet market was not a factor. BTW the picture of a woman eating a bat was an old photo and not taken in China.

So I leave it to you to view the following video and make of it what you will.

Did the Chinese Coronavirus Start as a Bioweapon Program? | The China Report

https://www.theepochtimes.com/did-the-c ... 26019.html

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » February 9, 2020, 2:42 am

TJ wrote:
February 9, 2020, 1:32 am
This video on the Coronavirus, (2019nCoV) in China, appears to provide interesting information.

For example, the first dozen or so reports of this virus were not associated with the wet market. Chinese propaganda seems to be leading us astray on that point and likely the wet market was not a factor. BTW the picture of a woman eating a bat was an old photo and not taken in China.

So I leave it to you to view the following video and make of it what you will.

Did the Chinese Coronavirus Start as a Bioweapon Program? | The China Report

https://www.theepochtimes.com/did-the-c ... 26019.html
I would like to see something that isn't coming from the
EPOCH TIMES, a very anti china news source. Until then all I can say is I believe it started in China, where and how I do not know for a fact.

Return to “World News”