Trump "wows" Germany

World news discussion forum
stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Trump "wows" Germany

Post by stattointhailand » February 4, 2020, 10:42 am

The Trumpster campaign to stop the US being viewed as a "laughing stock" by the rest of the world seems to be gathering momentum in Germany

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCcSpZA1HR0

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Re: Trump "wows" Germany

Post by semperfiguy » February 4, 2020, 10:51 am

stattointhailand wrote:
February 4, 2020, 10:42 am
The Trumpster campaign to stop the US being viewed as a "laughing stock" by the rest of the world seems to be gathering momentum in Germany

"Laughing stock" is a liberal Democrat talking point! I challenge anyone to show me the proof that this is true. I'd say we have been and still are the "envy" of the world.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » February 4, 2020, 10:53 am

DJT 's own words Semp

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » February 4, 2020, 11:09 am

They did teach about real estate at Trump University, just not geography.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » February 4, 2020, 11:19 am

semperfiguy wrote:
February 4, 2020, 10:51 am
I'd say we have been and still are the "envy" of the world.
You are deluding yourself if you think that is the case, sfg.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2 ... 10-charts/

joudon
udonmap.com

Post by joudon » February 4, 2020, 12:19 pm

Off topic

Has UM removed all posts concerning Brexit?

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » February 4, 2020, 12:26 pm

Laughing stock are entirely the wrong words. Many countries dislike Trump because of his America first policies. They know that any agreements will benefit the US as much or more than their countries. It is simple resentment and in many cases, such as this forum, hatred.

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » February 4, 2020, 12:40 pm

semperfiguy wrote:
February 4, 2020, 10:51 am
stattointhailand wrote:
February 4, 2020, 10:42 am

"Laughing stock" is a liberal Democrat talking point! I challenge anyone to show me the proof that this is true. I'd say we have been and still are the "envy" of the world.
China is the envy of the world, killer disease's, communist dictatorship abusing and controlling their people, no freedom of speech, terrible pollution and massive corruption. The U.S. can't come close to China.

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » February 4, 2020, 12:53 pm

joudon wrote:
February 4, 2020, 12:19 pm
Has UM removed all posts concerning Brexit?
Not at all! Search is your friend.

The all-new "Getting BREXIT Done" thread. viewtopic.php?f=138&t=50968

Brexit: the 11th-hour brinkmanship kicks off. viewtopic.php?f=138&t=50710&start=60

It was never about Europe. Brexit is Britain’s reckoning with itself viewtopic.php?f=138&t=49313&start=120

British PM to face No confidence vote tonight viewtopic.php?f=138&t=49054&start=380

angry left wing concoct fake poll against brexit party viewtopic.php?f=37&t=50294

EU in or out? Brexit: The Movie viewtopic.php?f=138&t=40409&start=380

Brexit domino effect - EU28 Kantar poll viewtopic.php?f=138&t=49946&start=20

British PM to face No confidence vote tonight viewtopic.php?f=138&t=49054

tony blair plotting with macron to thwart brexit viewtopic.php?f=37&t=49687

germany to crumble under a hard brexit .serves em right viewtopic.php?f=37&t=49668

ANGRY MACRON RAGES ABOUT BREXIT, WELL HE WOULD viewtopic.php?f=37&t=49645

And there are more....

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » February 4, 2020, 3:32 pm

glalt wrote:
February 4, 2020, 12:26 pm
Laughing stock are entirely the wrong words. Many countries dislike Trump because of his America first policies. They know that any agreements will benefit the US as much or more than their countries. It is simple resentment and in many cases, such as this forum, hatred.
And "many countries" ......... in fact probably nearly all countries usually elect a leader who has at the very least a basic knowledge of their own countries Geography and History [-X

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » February 4, 2020, 5:22 pm

Love this post, the Americans are still saying they are the best , with Trump best at BS, is certainly high up on that list.
We must never forget that the Americans tried an isolationist policy in both World wars and eventually came in because of factors in both wars, had they been able to they would have stayed out . So what are they actually best at a list would be helpful apart from BS not a lot else in my book . I like the Americans but ……..Best doubtful

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » February 4, 2020, 5:33 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
February 4, 2020, 3:32 pm
glalt wrote:
February 4, 2020, 12:26 pm
And "many countries" ......... in fact probably nearly all countries usually elect a leader who has at the very least a basic knowledge of their own countries Geography and History [-X
Actually, a President only really needs to be one thing....a good leader. Then he can surround himself with qualified people who are filled with knowledge in their areas of expertise and can provide wise counsel. No one can argue with Trump's results in such a short period of time; and at the end of the next four years after he is reelected, all you Trump haters will be eating your words....if you are still alive that is! I'd certainly hate to go to my grave knowing my views were on the wrong side of history and have my posterity making fun of me as they sit around the dinner table reminiscing....and all because I allowed hatred to fuel my world view!
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » February 4, 2020, 6:46 pm

Dont worry semp I'm sure you still have enough time left to change your views before you "go to your grave" so no need for you to panic about it just yet :lol:
Last edited by stattointhailand on February 4, 2020, 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sateeb
udonmap.com

Post by Sateeb » February 4, 2020, 6:47 pm

I'm surprised you are such a fan of his SFG. When the time came for him to do his bit for his country, he got a sick note from daddy's buddy.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » February 4, 2020, 7:04 pm

Sateeb wrote:
February 4, 2020, 6:47 pm
I'm surprised you are such a fan of his SFG. When the time came for him to do his bit for his country, he got a sick note from daddy's buddy.
Just as well Sateeb, with the Trumpsters "very large brain" and his lack of ability to use it, alongside his shortage of any geographical knowledge Thailand would have been in serious danger =;

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » February 4, 2020, 7:29 pm

Sateeb wrote:
I'm surprised you are such a fan of his SFG.
I'm not.

As has been shown on a number of occasions on this forum, and in numerous other sites around the interwebs, Christian hypocrisy and Trump go hand in hand.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » February 4, 2020, 8:47 pm

jackspratt wrote:
February 4, 2020, 7:29 pm
Sateeb wrote:
I'm surprised you are such a fan of his SFG.
I'm not.

As has been shown on a number of occasions on this forum, and in numerous other sites around the interwebs, Christian hypocrisy and Trump go hand in hand.
There's a fine line between respect and fear. I don't particularly like Trump as a person but I do respect that he has the balls to challenge the swamp dwellers. It should be quite obvious to the haters that the US is finally going in the right direction. Why is it that the US economy is going great while most of the other countries, particularly the sick EU is in its death cycle.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » February 4, 2020, 9:49 pm

"Trump" and "Leader" in the same sentence? Trump surrounds himself with "yes" men. He has made it perfectly clear that he knows more than anyone and listens to no one. The only thing that has happened here in the United States is a tax cut that gave the stock market a steroid boost and made rich people even richer. What was the GDP for 2019? 2.1 %. The economy is stagnant right now, and what is his solution for it, more tax cuts. The economy was good before he took office, the only thing that has been done is a $1 trillion+ deficit year after year. How can a country sustain such a debt? By going after the middle class benefits that have been earned over their lifetime. If he gets his way, my pension benefits will be cut by over 40%. He he has done everything in his power to take away workers rights. And these new trade agreements, not much difference from the old ones, just different signatures. The Fed has helped make this a fake economy with his constant Repo's. Things aren't as great as some people on here think, and it may not catch up to us during his presidency, but someone is going to have to pay the price later down the road, and it will likely be the middle class and below.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » February 4, 2020, 10:02 pm

The economy was good before he took office, the only thing that has been done is a $1 trillion+ deficit year after year. How can a country sustain such a debt?
Ahhh! yes......... speaking of hypocrisy .............. who can forget (well some on here obviously) that only a few short years ago, the "Clinton & Obama deficits" were the worst thing that had ever happened in the entire existence of mankind. Enough to shut down the government in fact.

And where now are those bleating, 2 faced Republicans, and right wing bile mongers on Fox? :-#

ps a country is a society of people, and is far more than just an economy.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » February 5, 2020, 6:28 am

Envy of the world? I think worry of the world is a better call. The unfolding fiasco in the Senate just adds to the worries. The sooner the Republicans reconnect to reality the better.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Return to “World News”