US Presidential election odds

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Re: US Presidential election odds

Post by newtovillagelife » October 9, 2020, 6:39 am

If there is not a peaceful transfer of power.....the US becomes another SH##HOLE country.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » October 9, 2020, 7:08 am

After watching the VP debate which was a reasonably well run affair , full of B/S and lies naturally with one continually on occasions to forget to shut up and the continual ramblings of the man-child from the White House, then this election will go down as the most divisive and childish ever , and listening to some of the rants of others about Kamala and Biden by Republicans, then I think most Americans will be happy when the Election is finished and a winner is announced , although deep down they know that unless the outcome suits POTUS then that too will be become a farce, showing up the USA as an almost failed state .

trekkertony
udonmap.com

Post by trekkertony » October 10, 2020, 12:18 pm

If the Democrat politicians are so confident about taking the White House, perhaps our esteemed left leaning forum subscribers will be able to spin one past the bat as to the reason why Nancy Pelosi feels the need to invoke the 25th amendment so close to the 3rd of November.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 10, 2020, 12:29 pm

If the Republican politicians are so confident about retaining the White House, perhaps our esteemed right leaning forum subscribers will be able to spin one past the bat as to the reason they worry so much about why Nancy Pelosi feels the need to invoke the 25th amendment so close to the 3rd of November?

trekkertony
udonmap.com

Post by trekkertony » October 10, 2020, 12:57 pm

At this stage Tamada, it is only your stated assumption that the Republicans are worried, the Republicans know there is no possible way this will happen, you have more chance of Nancy being called nubile and you know that will never happen.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » October 10, 2020, 1:30 pm

If the esteemed right leaning forum subscribers were even half awake, they would understand that Pelosi is not invoking the 25th, or anything else for that matter.
"This is not about President Trump. He will face the judgment of voters. But he shows the need to create a process for future presidents," Pelosi said.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/elanagross ... b11aa47208

trekkertony
udonmap.com

Post by trekkertony » October 10, 2020, 2:29 pm

My link, https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory ... s-73522467 checkmates your Forbes link Jacksplatt.

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » October 10, 2020, 2:34 pm

jackspratt wrote:
October 10, 2020, 1:30 pm
If the esteemed right leaning forum subscribers were even half awake, they would understand that Pelosi is not invoking the 25th, or anything else for that matter.
"This is not about President Trump. He will face the judgment of voters. But he shows the need to create a process for future presidents," Pelosi said.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/elanagross ... b11aa47208
Maybe JS, but Pelosi has been and is still is full of lies

Here we have the Speaker of the House, who is meant to be for the People also supporting a Presidential Candidate that can't put two sentences together, without tripping over his tongue, yet he is meant to be "Fit for hold the Office of the President". Give me a break :confused: :confused: [-X

It may well be that neither Candidate should be on the next Presidential Podium. My take on it is, that she (Pelosi) wants to get rid of the one that she believes to be "Mad or Erratic" and replace him with one that is definitely "Senile , if not already showing signs of early stage of "Dementia", but that is OK for the people.

If you are unbiased, then you would also need to ask the question of, "How fit is Pelosi for the Speaker of the House position" and if she too has passed her "use by date".

The House and the Senate would do well to pass their own Law, which prohibits anyone from being a Presidential Candidate after the age of 70 and forces Senators to retire before they reach 70 years old. This would better serve the interest of the people.

pipoz4444
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » October 10, 2020, 2:53 pm

Your post is full of errors and red herrings, p4444.

Pelosi is talking about setting up a Commission which would adjudicate on a President's fitness under the 25th.

Hopefully, even our esteemed, sleepy right leaning forum subscribers can understand this:

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » October 10, 2020, 6:38 pm

jackspratt wrote:Your post is full of errors and red herrings, p4444.

Pelosi is talking about setting up a Commission which would adjudicate on a President's fitness under the 25th.

Hopefully, even our esteemed, sleepy right leaning forum subscribers can understand this:

You are correct mr spratt,
As she says It is not about Trump.
But creating a path so that when their presidential candidate, if he flukes the win, is quickly able to be replaced by their lefty VP candidate.
It’s obvious the dems are setting up now to replace Biden, when he is found to be medically not up to the task.
But they may not fluke a win and the dems will do everything in their power to try and prove Trump medically unfit. IMHO.
Maybe pippoz is correct and she limits need to be in place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » October 10, 2020, 7:31 pm

If Elected Biden wont last 6 months before the men in white coats turn up in haul him off in a straight jacket .. the fella is bonkers now , campaigning from his basement and being protected by all n sundry and still the gaffes keep coming .. he is just being set up and will end up in the looney bin wearing odd socks n pissing himself.. whilst the Harris n the dems destroy all the good Trump has done.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » October 10, 2020, 7:52 pm

Barney wrote:
October 10, 2020, 6:38 pm
jackspratt wrote:Your post is full of errors and red herrings, p4444.

You are correct mr spratt,
As she says It is not about Trump.
Yes, I am - thanks for the acknowledgment.

The rest of your post is speculation. If there is a plan to replace Biden with Harris, he just needs to resign/retire.

No need for a 25th Amendment Commission.

If on the other hand, the US voting public demonstrate (via the totally undemocratic Electoral College) their inexplicable stupidity, and re-elect Trump, there really does need to be a mechanism in place to replace him. That would require the Dems taking over the Senate ( [-o< ), and Trump agreeing to the legislation. Or maybe not, if the Dems can get enough members in Congress to override any Trump veto. =D>
Last edited by jackspratt on October 10, 2020, 7:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » October 10, 2020, 7:54 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
October 10, 2020, 7:31 pm
If Elected Biden wont last 6 months before the men in white coats turn up in haul him off in a straight jacket .. the fella is bonkers now , campaigning from his basement and being protected by all n sundry and still the gaffes keep coming .. he is just being set up and will end up in the looney bin wearing odd socks n pissing himself.. whilst the Harris n the dems destroy all the good Trump has done.

DM
Tell us about all the good Trump has done.

And feel free to balance it with all the damage he has done.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » October 10, 2020, 7:57 pm

Biden $1.45
Trump $2.75

Put down your glasses ladies and gentlemen, the only thing in doubt now is the size of the win.

My comment to you DM. is America is now under urgent repair, the damage Trump has wreaked on America and the world will be repaired by the majority of the good people of that country. His lasting achievement?

The world rejects Authoritarianism
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » October 10, 2020, 8:02 pm

Good ..to numerous to list jack , lets just lump it all together n call it MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Damage .. off the top of my head cant think of any except his miss calculations and less than good handling of the covid pandemic which can be said about many world leaders.

DM

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » October 10, 2020, 8:06 pm

OK - tell us how he has Made America Great Again.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » October 10, 2020, 8:21 pm

Let's see:
No better healthcare system
No infrastructure
Doing his best to decimate Social Security
A deficit that's fixing to hit 100% of GDP
Lied his ass off about the coronavirus, putting the entire country at risk

Those are just a few I could think of before I have to clock on for work.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » October 10, 2020, 8:33 pm

Kenr6583 wrote:
October 10, 2020, 8:21 pm
Let's see:
No infrastructure

Have a great shift Ken

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » October 10, 2020, 9:05 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
October 10, 2020, 7:31 pm

DM
Ready to have this quoted in July 2021 when the first six months pf 2021 roll bye? We will remind you.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

anefarious1
udonmap.com

Post by anefarious1 » October 10, 2020, 9:55 pm

Kenr6583 wrote:
October 10, 2020, 8:21 pm
Let's see:
No infrastructure

Yeah but his rambling, incoherent sentence fragments and bountiful self-love are thrilling to his Trumpkin horde.

The poorly educated fall into an ecstatic trance.

Maskless monkey-folk mesmerized.

Return to “U.S. Politics”