America coming apart at the seams?

World news discussion forum
tamada
udonmap.com

Re: America coming apart at the seams?

Post by tamada » April 7, 2021, 6:41 am

Floyd was cuffed, lying prone, face down and wasn't resisting much of anything anymore. In other words, totally subdued.

The "peace officer" may well have participated in all the mandatory police department training and passed any examination. However, the lessons from that training appears to have deserted him for nigh on nine minutes.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » April 7, 2021, 2:38 pm

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker- ... -walk-free

This clip contains several examples of why America is coming apart at the seams. Every slimy Democrat plays a part in this madness.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 8, 2021, 2:08 pm

Giggle wrote:
April 7, 2021, 2:38 pm
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker- ... -walk-free

This clip contains several examples of why America is coming apart at the seams. Every slimy Democrat plays a part in this madness.
You believe Tucker?

Great. I have a wide selection of iconic bridges for sale. BROOKLYN. A snip at only 400,000 bhat, I have a really nice one over Sydney harbour at 500,000 negotiable and a cute one in London near the Tower for only 375,000 complete with its own ghosts. Cash only please.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » April 8, 2021, 4:43 pm

tamada wrote:
April 7, 2021, 6:41 am
Floyd was cuffed, lying prone, face down and wasn't resisting much of anything anymore. In other words, totally subdued.

The "peace officer" may well have participated in all the mandatory police department training and passed any examination. However, the lessons from that training appears to have deserted him for nigh on nine minutes.
They were restraining a guy who wasn't breathing and had no pulse. Otherwise known as dead ,can't be more compliant than that
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 8, 2021, 6:21 pm

Manslaughter. Defined as an unlawful killing that doesn't involve malice aforethought—intent to seriously harm or kill, or extreme, reckless disregard for life.

Second degree murder. Defined as murder that is not premeditated, or murder that is caused by the offender's reckless conduct that displays an obvious lack of concern for human life.

Third-degree murder: Defined as killing someone unintentionally and not done as part of the commitment of another felony. Another term for murder is “homicide.” Third-degree murders are those committed with ill will, or, in other words, with malice.

Second degree fits when you consider Chauvin's reckless conduct and obvious lack of concern for human life clearly captured on several smart phones.

With regard to third degree murder, early reports that Chauvin knew Floyd from their stints as night club bouncers but they would need to find a pretty convincing witness or two to support the claim that conflicts in their infrequent casual working relationship could have made Chauvin go OTT on what is legally classed as a misdemeanor.

Manslaughter is the probable outcome and with Chauvin's defense hinting that he was somehow distracted or prevented from following his training by the crowd of increasingly vocal witnesses, this looks like an avenue that they may take depending on what the prosecution lays out.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 8, 2021, 6:46 pm

Tam

Facts mean naught.

Isn't it fascinating that once again the opinions are massed for not guilty on the right, and probably guilty for those in the middle of the belief spectrum. The guys on the right, without fail are massively in the not guilty camp.

Without fail they also believe

- The erstwhile President was the best ever
- The attack on Congress was inconsequential
- The Nov 2020 election was rigged
- There is no such thing as climate change
- Oil pipelines are good despite any environmental concerns
- Biden is a drooling, criminal puppet.
- Corona deaths are OK as long as people can go to work, school etc
- The entire mainstream press comprises woke, lefty snowflakes
- The owners of truth include Tucker Carlson, The Epoch Times, Info wars, Steve Bannon etc
- God fearing white Americans are patriots, democrats are worshippers of the devil intent on tearing down the USA
- BLM = Antifa
- BLM protests did not express genuine abhorrence of racism, they were anarchist, looters
- There is no racism in America, in fact there is reverse racism against white Christians
- China created the Corona virus to weaken Western democracy
- The world is black and white, white is Christian Patriotism, everybody else is evil

Yet, for every one of these beliefs there is one hell of a lot of evidence to prove otherwise. Their beliefs are opinion based, any evidence that flies in the face of those beliefs is off the table in any discussion, it is to be ignored. When faced with any fact, they simply will not acknowledge it.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 8, 2021, 7:10 pm

^ That's a bloody big nutshell you got there but America does grow some of the biggest nuts known to mankind so yes, good summation.

Now, where's my bloody Kevlar?

PS: You skipped the Catholics and the kiddy fiddler pizza shops.

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » April 9, 2021, 9:57 am

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... -not-neck/
Camera Perspective Bias

“Would you agree that from the perspective of Officer Kueng’s body camera it appeared Officer Chauvin’s knee was more on Mr. Floyd’s shoulder blade?” Nelson asked Arradondo.

“Yes,” Arradondo responded.
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » April 9, 2021, 6:19 pm

Tam

"Facts mean naught."

Well Mr. Whistler, that is about the complete level that you and your kind adhere to. Never mind the truth, what we believe is always correct. Absolute evidence of the inane thinking processes that are destroying Western culture.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 9, 2021, 8:33 pm

AlexO wrote:
April 9, 2021, 6:19 pm
Never mind the truth, what we believe is always correct. Absolute evidence of the inane thinking processes that are destroying Western culture.
Is that your truth, my truth, or Kellyanne Conway's truth?

After all, it was a RWNJ who invented "alternative facts" (sic).

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » April 9, 2021, 8:46 pm

jackspratt wrote:
April 9, 2021, 8:33 pm
AlexO wrote:
Never mind the truth, what we believe is always correct. Absolute evidence of the inane thinking processes that are destroying Western culture.
Is that your truth, my truth, or Kellyanne Conway's truth?

After all, it was a RWNJ who invented "alternative facts" (sic).

Virtually everyone in your video clip confirmed your so called 'alternative facts' are usually mainly falsehoods which is nice speak for lies. I stick by my statement that facts dont matter to you lot, just your beliefs that anything nearly right of center is complete lies and only the left wing snowflake version of anything is an honest and objective version of the truth.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 9, 2021, 9:02 pm

AlexO wrote:
Tam

"Facts mean naught."

Well Mr. Whistler, that is about the complete level that you and your kind adhere to. Never mind the truth, what we believe is always correct. Absolute evidence of the inane thinking processes that are destroying Western culture.
Alex, facts means naught to sites that outright lie. Facts mean a lot to me.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-gateway-pundit/

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 9, 2021, 9:11 pm

AlexO wrote:
Tam

"Facts mean naught."

Next time you quote me, don't edit out the full statement, and distort what was stated. Other wise you are perpetrating a total lie, that is exactly what you did here. Off to the naughty corner.

Or would you like to post the complete quote on here and justify why you distorted the truth.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 9, 2021, 9:26 pm

Declan MacPherson wrote:
April 9, 2021, 9:57 am
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... -not-neck/
Camera Perspective Bias

“Would you agree that from the perspective of Officer Kueng’s body camera it appeared Officer Chauvin’s knee was more on Mr. Floyd’s shoulder blade?” Nelson asked Arradondo.

“Yes,” Arradondo responded.
The truth for a change

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watc ... uvin-trial

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » April 10, 2021, 7:12 am

Whistler wrote:
April 9, 2021, 9:11 pm
AlexO wrote:
Tam

"Facts mean naught."

Next time you quote me, don't edit out the full statement, and distort what was stated. Other wise you are perpetrating a total lie, that is exactly what you did here. Off to the naughty corner.

Or would you like to post the complete quote on here and justify why you distorted the truth.
I did not distort the truth, merely quoted part of your post. There is no need to post or show your whole post as it generally just repeated the usual left wing views and half truths so beloved of your political leanings. Anybody who is following the thread has already read and had a laugh at the inane list of what you believe to be facts.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 10, 2021, 8:30 am

Poor old Alex. Must be tearing his hair out seeing a left leaning President at the helm of a country that is getting on top of the pandemic, seeing the economy roar back into life, see employment growing at a record rate and seeing the USA acting like a responsible country instead of its failed isolationist stance under Trump.

Must make his blood boil so he lashes out.

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » April 10, 2021, 10:32 am

After enduring a steep, nationwide surge over the holidays — followed by a decline in cases that was just as steep and just as widespread — America has entered a strange new phase of the COVID-19 pandemic.

How strange? Just look at the wildly uneven outbreaks unfolding right now in California, Florida and Michigan.

Nationally, the pace of vaccinations continues to accelerate, with an average of 3 million doses being administered every day. Yet the spread of variants such as B.1.1.7 — a strain that’s more contagious and deadly than earlier versions of the virus — is accelerating too. As a result, cases have started to level off or even inch up nationally, and experts are debating whether a so-called fourth wave is upon us.

It’s a race between the vaccines and the variants, they say.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 10, 2021, 11:48 am

Totally agree Mr Llama,

The new surge is worldwide, even Udon! At least in the US you have an administration taking a science first strategy, taking national responsibility for the distribution of vaccine's.

To be fair Biden has inherited fortunate timing, the various pharma companies had all developed vaccines that were ready to ship around the time of his stewardship, the challenge left was to see those vaccines to get out and administered as efficiently as possible, that seems to be happening.

A contrast to the haphazard mis-management in Oz and the UK.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » April 10, 2021, 12:34 pm

Biden has inherited fortunate timing, the various pharma companies had all developed vaccines that were ready to ship around the time of his stewardship
Say his name -- DONALD J. TRUMP -- was responsible for that. Even a dim, brainwashed Brit can see this.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » April 10, 2021, 2:09 pm

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio is defending a plan to take $2 billion in coronavirus relief and spend it on jobless people and illegal immigrants.

Yeah. Nothing says "unity" like spending boatloads of taxpayer money on illegals and vagrants. Leftist politics are destroying every major US city.

Good riddance to the filthy scum.

Return to “World News”