America coming apart at the seams?

World news discussion forum
Giggle
udonmap.com

Re: America coming apart at the seams?

Post by Giggle » April 6, 2021, 2:53 am

If Floyd didn't gobble down his stash of drugs when the cops showed up, he might be alive today to explain why he was passing counterfeit 20s at JiffyMart.

Don't do drugs, kids.

Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » April 6, 2021, 4:51 am

Giggle wrote:
April 6, 2021, 2:31 am
Only one is official. Why are they still shopping for a Dr who will say what they want? Sounds desperate.
More revisionism. First you said that there was only one. Now you've changed your story and saying that only one was official. Your story keeps changing to suit the known facts, just like Hillary with the email server. Hard to take you seriously.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 6, 2021, 7:08 am

Udon Map wrote:
April 4, 2021, 11:25 pm
Whistler wrote:
April 4, 2021, 10:22 pm
Udon,

Giggle knew he was lying, but he had to post something to get a rise out of people. It's up to you if you want a troll to stay on the forum. If you do, there will be more of the same, he is enjoying this.
Kenr6583 wrote:
April 4, 2021, 10:24 pm
I personally don't think kicking anybody off this forum is the answer. If you ignore a troll it will eventually go away. This one in particular is just looking for entertainment.
Giggle wrote:
April 4, 2021, 10:28 pm
Ban! Ban! Ban! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No one has been banned from Udon Map for a number of years, now, since the departure of one of our previous Moderators, who was a fierce proponent of banning people. Udon Map no longer bans people.
That may well be true , but now if you upset a snowflake who is quite happy dishing it out , but takes offense at getting a little back, you get put on the naughty bench for the rest of time .
Having every post vetted before being allowed to appear . [-X [-X

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » April 6, 2021, 8:27 am

saint wrote:
April 6, 2021, 7:08 am
Udon Map wrote:
April 4, 2021, 11:25 pm
Whistler wrote:
April 4, 2021, 10:22 pm
Udon,

Giggle knew he was lying, but he had to post something to get a rise out of people. It's up to you if you want a troll to stay on the forum. If you do, there will be more of the same, he is enjoying this.
Kenr6583 wrote:
April 4, 2021, 10:24 pm
I personally don't think kicking anybody off this forum is the answer. If you ignore a troll it will eventually go away. This one in particular is just looking for entertainment.
Giggle wrote:
April 4, 2021, 10:28 pm
Ban! Ban! Ban! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No one has been banned from Udon Map for a number of years, now, since the departure of one of our previous Moderators, who was a fierce proponent of banning people. Udon Map no longer bans people.
That may well be true , but now if you upset a snowflake who is quite happy dishing it out , but takes offense at getting a little back, you get put on the naughty bench for the rest of time .
Having every post vetted before being allowed to appear . [-X [-X
No, the only criterion for posting freely in Udon Map is compliance with the rules. But, in any case, this topic is off-topic for this thread. Why not send me an email at [email protected] and I'll be happy to discuss further.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 6, 2021, 8:37 am

I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » April 6, 2021, 9:58 am

Why do you suppose Maurice, Floyd's drug-dealer, who was in the car with him when Po-po came a-knocking, deserted his sinking ship of a friend/customer? He watched poor oppressed little Floyd injest enough dope to kill a horse so he wouldn't go back to jail for the sixth time. Maurice knows what killed his customer, and it wasn't a policeman.

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » April 6, 2021, 10:23 am

Giggle wrote:
April 6, 2021, 9:58 am
Why do you suppose Maurice, Floyd's drug-dealer, who was in the car with him when Po-po came a-knocking, deserted his sinking ship of a friend/customer? He watched poor oppressed little Floyd injest enough dope to kill a horse so he wouldn't go back to jail for the sixth time. Maurice knows what killed his customer, and it wasn't a policeman.
You know, Giggle, I like your approach. You just ignore questions if you don't like the answer.

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » April 6, 2021, 12:40 pm

"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » April 6, 2021, 1:12 pm

Udon Map wrote:
April 6, 2021, 10:23 am
You just ignore questions
Has it ever occurred to you that I am under no obligation to answer your questions? If you want answers so badly, I suggest you either 1) Seek out authoritative, truthful, non-emotional, logical answers to your questions, or, 2) Consult your bleeding-heart, woke, hyper-emotional liberal white guilt, self-loathing talking points for the answer you need and want.

Whatever answer I might provide will only serve as a launching platform into another hysterical nonsensical laughable leftist-ideology based fantasy. I am neither interested in, nor party to, your batty dogmatic claptrap.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » April 6, 2021, 1:25 pm

That article by Christopher Roach is an exceptional analysis. I encourage everyone to read it.

https://amgreatness.com/2021/04/04/a-na ... vin-trial/

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 6, 2021, 1:28 pm

the twitter post is a giant 'So what', as for the other, your continued quotation from extreme right wing sources is getting monotonous. Credibility Zero

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/american-greatness/
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » April 6, 2021, 1:56 pm

There's no point, and a waste of time caging the Troll he will just set up a diff account under another name using a VPN like he usually does, aka Somchai is one of his favorite names. There's also little point in moderating a member all you do is drive members away because there's little point inputting into threads if your post's are allowed a day later.When the threads moved on. The best way if you don't want to ban a member is to Sin Bin him IE suspend him for two weeks.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 6, 2021, 2:52 pm

This trial is expected to take over a month to complete. From reading this thread, it appears that there are two separate trials, one being report by glalt, AlexO, Declan and Giggle and one being reported by the mainstream press.. From the reports of the trial coming out to date, I have very little doubt that the verdict will be either second or third degree murder.

So guys, post what you like from the fringe loony sites, the outcome some time late April or early may will be a guilty one. I hope you are all big enough to admit your poor reading of the trial once that verdict is handed down, but....

I expect we will see a repeat of the rhetoric that we experienced after the November election, a biased judge, a lying set of prosecution witnesses, a show trial, the autopsy was wrong, justice was not served etc etc. etc. Anything other than accepting a decision based on facts presented to, and adjudicated by the court.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 6, 2021, 3:47 pm

Whistler wrote:
April 6, 2021, 2:52 pm
This trial is expected to take over a month to complete. From reading this thread, it appears that there are two separate trials, one being report by glalt, AlexO, Declan and Giggle and one being reported by the mainstream press.. From the reports of the trial coming out to date, I have very little doubt that the verdict will be either second or third degree murder.

So guys, post what you like from the fringe loony sites, the outcome some time late April or early may will be a guilty one. I hope you are all big enough to admit your poor reading of the trial once that verdict is handed down, but....

I expect we will see a repeat of the rhetoric that we experienced after the November election, a biased judge, a lying set of prosecution witnesses, a show trial, the autopsy was wrong, justice was not served etc etc. etc. Anything other than accepting a decision based on facts presented to, and adjudicated by the court.
And the appeals. Don't forget the appeals process.

This trial could take anything up to five years to "complete".

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 6, 2021, 5:10 pm

tamada wrote:
April 6, 2021, 3:47 pm
Whistler wrote:
April 6, 2021, 2:52 pm

And the appeals. Don't forget the appeals process.

This trial could take anything up to five years to "complete".
Geeze never thought of that so if I took a bet on the outcome there would be no payout till just prior to my eleventyeleventh birthday?

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » April 6, 2021, 6:24 pm

Giggle wrote:
April 6, 2021, 1:12 pm
Udon Map wrote:
Has it ever occurred to you that I am under no obligation to answer your questions? If you want answers so badly, I suggest you either 1) Seek out authoritative, truthful, non-emotional, logical answers to your questions, or, 2) Consult your bleeding-heart, woke, hyper-emotional liberal white guilt, self-loathing talking points for the answer you need and want.

Whatever answer I might provide will only serve as a launching platform into another hysterical nonsensical laughable leftist-ideology based fantasy. I am neither interested in, nor party to, your batty dogmatic claptrap.
No, you answer those questions where you can mold the answer to fit your one-sided narrative. Talk about dogmatic claptrap! You appear to have no interest in objectivity.

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » April 6, 2021, 6:27 pm

vlad wrote:
April 6, 2021, 1:56 pm
There's no point, and a waste of time caging the Troll he will just set up a diff account under another name using a VPN like he usually does, aka Somchai is one of his favorite names. There's also little point in moderating a member all you do is drive members away because there's little point inputting into threads if your post's are allowed a day later.When the threads moved on. The best way if you don't want to ban a member is to Sin Bin him IE suspend him for two weeks.
Well, as I've said before, I don't ban or suspend members for voicing unpopular views, or for being ideologues without objectivity. And, again, Udon Map doesn't ban anyone any more.

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » April 6, 2021, 7:22 pm

Troll alert...."hyper-emotional liberal white guilt". Only an ignorant self-righteous paranoid bigoted fool would think that's what this is about. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 6, 2021, 7:39 pm

Giggle wrote:
April 6, 2021, 1:12 pm
Udon Map wrote:
Has it ever occurred to you that I am under no obligation to answer your questions? If you want answers so badly, I suggest you either 1) Seek out authoritative, truthful, non-emotional, logical answers to your questions,.......
Giggley makes a valid point on this - you will never receive the above from him.

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » April 7, 2021, 6:04 am

Giggle wrote:
April 6, 2021, 1:25 pm
That article by Christopher Roach is an exceptional analysis. I encourage everyone to read it.

https://amgreatness.com/2021/04/04/a-na ... vin-trial/
Yes, it is excellent.

Democrat law professor Jonathan Turley has an excellent observation.
https://jonathanturley.org/2021/04/05/p ... -findings/
I previously wrote that the key to conviction in the Derek Chauvin trial (and avoiding a cascading failure in all four cases) is the autopsy findings and the role of drugs (including fentanyl) in the body of George Floyd. Prosecutors are now asking the jury to effectively dismiss the findings of the only official autopsy in the case and insist, contrary to those findings, that Floyd died from asphyxia, or, lack of oxygen. Some new disclosures may make that claim more difficult for the prosecution.
The narrative is falling apart.
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

Return to “World News”