Post by jai yen yen » July 4, 2020, 4:51 am

tamada wrote:
July 3, 2020, 10:41 pm
jai yen yen wrote:
July 3, 2020, 10:07 pm
Whistler wrote:
July 3, 2020, 8:40 am
JYY,

What has emerged in the Me-Too movement is uneven power being used to abuse. Young impressionable girls being coerced by men in powerful positions. In the celeb cases it as serial offending by men who were so powerful in their industries that they were repeat offenders. There is a blurry line between rape and coercion, I think it is healthy this is out in the open. Certainly from what I have read, Weinstein straddled both sides of that blurry line.
The line is indeed blurry, at least it is now. How many young men have dined and wined women in the hopes of getting a reward at the end of the evening? A little alcohol offered to help the process. Is this rape? Telling a woman what she wants to hear to get in her pants, is this coercion? Buying a woman gifts and taking her on a holiday? Maybe tomorrow a lot of men will be charged for these things. What happened to the womans movement telling us that women are strong and independent? Why are they being portrayed as helpless little darlings? Why does a man convicted of rape get the same sentence as murder? I worked for several years as a personal bodyguard for some actors and traveled and stayed at their homes. The things I saw young women do to benefit their careers would astound you. All I am trying to say is too many people are on this bandwagon of nonsense and love to cry and scream about injustice when they really do not have a clue.
Bugger all blurry when it comes to the subject of this thread. I had my fare share of groupies when I was a budding rock and roll star and legend in my own lunchtime back in the 1970's but it didn't make it right, even way back then. Just because someone apparently doesn't mind being abused (especially after drinking five black velvet's and sharing a joint after being allowed back stage) doesn't make the abuse right.
Oh you nasty boy. I will bet those groupies are still suffering the affects of your abuse from 50 years ago. The poor darlings are probably still crying in shame and remorse. LOL.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Re: Sex Predator Weinstein To Pay Out $27.5M to Victims

Post by papafarang » July 4, 2020, 6:22 am

I guess kiddies accepting sweeties means it was ok to abuse them. Seems some people just can't get around the concept of sexual abuse is not acceptable under any circumstances . This crap leads to mental health and suicide issues .it's already been proved he was a sexual predator , let's hope he encounters prison sexual predators untill the day he dies .it's what he deserves.
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » July 4, 2020, 8:57 am

papafarang wrote:
July 4, 2020, 6:22 am
I guess kiddies accepting sweeties means it was ok to abuse them. Seems some people just can't get around the concept of sexual abuse is not acceptable under any circumstances . This crap leads to mental health and suicide issues .it's already been proved he was a sexual predator , let's hope he encounters prison sexual predators untill the day he dies .it's what he deserves.
Big difference between kids and adult women who knowingly and willingly played the game. Like I said before if he did forcibly rape anyone then yes he should pay the price but I am very sure a lot of these me too women are just cashing in, again.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » July 4, 2020, 9:50 am

If you were born an attractive women and were wooed by powerful men who offered you a flight on a private luxury airplane to a fancy private island and even get paid for it, would you turn down the offer? It's not likely that they were virgins anyways.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 4, 2020, 10:08 am

jai yen yen wrote:
July 4, 2020, 8:57 am
papafarang wrote:
Big difference between kids and adult women who knowingly and willingly played the game. Like I said before if he did forcibly rape anyone then yes he should pay the price but I am very sure a lot of these me too women are just cashing in, again.
And the misogynist post of the day award goes to...
glalt wrote:
July 4, 2020, 9:50 am
If you were born an attractive women and were wooed by powerful men who offered you a flight on a private luxury airplane to a fancy private island and even get paid for it, would you turn down the offer? It's not likely that they were virgins anyways.
Oh, wait...

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » July 4, 2020, 10:49 am

jai yen yen wrote:
papafarang wrote:
We're talking naive young women ,easy manipulated by experienced older men , same with children readily manipulated . It's the same nonsense. They're called predators . No difference .
As for bar girls , they're hookers experienced in manipulating men, rubbing their egos. Many men in Thailand have found out too later that they married a monster . Guess you think these guys deserve what they got too.
What's the difference between a 10 year old and a 14 year old girl ? Do you think there is any differences ?
I've spent time in children's homes , many of the girls there had been abused ,they're broken. Years ago I knew an 18 year old girl that had been abused for so long she decided to jump off the 5th floor of a multi story car park roof. She simply couldn't cope or have a normal relationship. That's what predators cause .
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » July 4, 2020, 8:55 pm

tamada wrote:
July 4, 2020, 10:08 am
jai yen yen wrote:
papafarang wrote:
And the misogynist post of the day award goes to...
glalt wrote:
July 4, 2020, 9:50 am
and the misogynist avatar on this forum goes to...ta daaa.....tam
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » July 4, 2020, 10:02 pm

The facts are that here, some highly educated farang guys have been outsmarted by farmer's daughters who have had very little formal education. Now you are saying that these educated farang woman have been taken advantage of by very wealthy men. It is another fact that a man's body doesn't contain enough blood to run his little guy and his brain at the same time. Unfortunately most of us have suffered from this problem. Am I wrong? Of course we have the better than thou guys who would never accept (admit) that fact. They simply refuse to accept the fact that men have a serious weakness. The genuine thing is that women are smarter than we are. They own the thing that makes us weak.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 4, 2020, 10:13 pm

^ That last sentence is the reason Muslim men claim that women need to be covered up otherwise men get driven mad by lust, desire and impure thoughts.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » July 5, 2020, 9:48 am

tamada wrote:
July 4, 2020, 10:13 pm
^ That last sentence is the reason Muslim men claim that women need to be covered up otherwise men get driven mad by lust, desire and impure thoughts.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
but seriously a predators are predators , don't mater what age the girl/lady/old woman is. they're filth

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » July 5, 2020, 11:48 am

Would you also call the majority of men here filth and predators?

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » July 5, 2020, 12:21 pm

glalt wrote:
July 5, 2020, 11:48 am
what's up is your skirt too tight ? we are on about predators , guys looking for 13 year olds , guys that like to force themselves on women , guys that rape and beat old women. you seem to have an odd view of the fairer sex . if there are any predators on this forum please name them ?

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » July 5, 2020, 12:52 pm

If not for Thai women, I wouldn't be here. Why are you here? It would appear that your definition of predators differs from mine. I pretty much ignore women younger than 30. I like women, not little girls. Experience counts. You seem a bit confused. Which is it? Guys who rape and beat old women or those that force themselves on 13 year old girls?

Do you wear skirts? Maybe you are attracted to boys and/or lady boys. That would explain why you think that women are weak and unable to handle themselves.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 5, 2020, 1:14 pm

glalt wrote:
July 5, 2020, 11:48 am
No, only some of them but they probably don't know they are.

If they think that it's OK for males to take advantage of a female due to the males rank or position or as some sort of quid pro quo, then they're already in that odious club. If they also consider that females that feel coerced or forced to fulfill what is fundamentally an unwanted sexual obligation are any less of a woman for doing it, then their club membership is pre-approved. If they think that in most cases women are asking for it, then they've probably already got the lifetime membership.
Last edited by tamada on July 5, 2020, 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » July 5, 2020, 1:18 pm

glalt wrote:
July 5, 2020, 12:52 pm
If not for Thai women, I wouldn't be here. Why are you here? It would appear that your definition of predators differs from mine. I pretty much ignore women younger than 30. I like women, not little girls. Experience counts. You seem a bit confused. Which is it? Guys who rape and beat old women or those that force themselves on 13 year old girls?

Do you wear skirts? Maybe you are attracted to boys and/or lady boys. That would explain why you think that women are weak and unable to handle themselves.
your a weirdo ,read my post ,don't be a fool by rearranging my sentences, lame attempt . women were not on my list when I decided to come here , beach life beer and food. 80 year old women are weak, 13 year old girls are weak and women in general are physically scared of aggressive men .
now lets get back to what you were saying .
'Would you also call the majority of men here filth and predators?'
at a guess your judging the majority of members by your own standards ,that's what your implying.
as a note any members who do like 13 year old girls,forcing themselves on women or beating and raping old ladies. please take my advice and never come to my place . enough said

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » July 5, 2020, 1:37 pm

papafarang wrote:
July 5, 2020, 1:18 pm
glalt wrote:
July 5, 2020, 12:52 pm

your a weirdo ,read my post ,don't be a fool by rearranging my sentences, lame attempt . women were not on my list when I decided to come here , beach life beer and food. 80 year old women are weak, 13 year old girls are weak and women in general are physically scared of aggressive men .
now lets get back to what you were saying .
'Would you also call the majority of men here filth and predators?'
at a guess your judging the majority of members by your own standards ,that's what your implying.
as a note any members who do like 13 year old girls,forcing themselves on women or beating and raping old ladies. please take my advice and never come to my place . enough said
You NEVER have to worry about me paying you a visit. Most businessmen are not as obnoxious and righteous as you think you are. I don't seem to remember any beach in Udon Thani. 80 year old women nor 13 year old girls are desirable to me. Some guys tell the truth and others are hypocrites. My opinion of you is likely about the same as your opinion of me.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » July 5, 2020, 2:05 pm

WTF you got issues mate , the thread is about weinsein and predators, obviously you have a much higher threshold of what constitutes being a predator . that's not my problem its yours.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » July 5, 2020, 3:06 pm

Papa,

you are wasting your time responding, different views about women and obviously beyond the pale
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

samster
udonmap.com

Post by samster » July 5, 2020, 3:10 pm

Just a little story from personal experience.

I was in a car with my ex once and we were taking 2 masculine looking ladyboys to the temple. They started laughing and my ex looked embarrassed. I asked her what was said and she told me that one had said that she would like to rape me.

Later I had to take them to another temple without my wife present. It was only a 5 minute trip but I remember how I felt being sat in a car alone with 2 blokes in frocks who could have easily over powered me.

It was all a joke for them and, in truth, I was never in any real fear but, from that day I saw this whole argument in a different light.

mech_401
udonmap.com

Post by mech_401 » July 5, 2020, 5:07 pm

child sexual abuse in u.k. is endemic . over 70k
reported cases on children under 16 in last statisical year . jr footy clubs, childrens care homes, religious orgs, scouting , every sector. its
understandably a topic that winds brits up
but can we use more discretion with accusations

Return to “World News”