World news discussion forum
papafarang
udonmap.com

Re: Sex Predator Weinstein To Pay Out $27.5M to Victims

Post by papafarang » July 5, 2020, 8:19 pm

mech_401 wrote:
July 5, 2020, 5:07 pm
child sexual abuse in u.k. is endemic . over 70k
reported cases on children under 16 in last statisical year . jr footy clubs, childrens care homes, religious orgs, scouting , every sector. its
understandably a topic that winds brits up
but can we use more discretion with accusations
seriously what are you on about. abuse is universal but you want to go from Weinstein to brits . get a grip or are you another that's thinks women deserve what they get ? it does not wind brits up, it wind up real men that were raised to respect their mothers and daughters.

Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » July 5, 2020, 11:00 pm

i read awhile back in the Bangkok post about an 11 year old girl that had been gang banged by 7 members of a family for the past year. I hear similar stories fairly often in regards to children being used and abused this way in the schools as well. This is sexual abuse yet I do not hear or see anyone saying anything about it. Why? Do not try to tell me that a bunch of young American women seeking movie rolls and having closed meetings with producers are innocent naive children because they are far from innocent in this . Like I said before if and I mean if Weinstein did actually rape any of these WOMEN then he should pay the price but in todays social climate true justice is questionable at best. The reality is women have what men want and men will do what they can to get it. Women will use what they have to get what they want. It is an old game but without it none of us would be here. Nature at it's finest. Legal aged consenting adults should be able to do what they want sexually and if you are legal aged your decisions should be binding. If a young adult actress wants to trade a blowjob for a part in a movie she should not be able to cry the victim roll years later. By the way, who is using who? The women who whored herself out for that movie roll or the man who was swayed to give it to her for sex?

mech_401
udonmap.com

Post by mech_401 » July 5, 2020, 11:46 pm

i feel women should be free from coercion in the
workplace ( this weinstein case) and there have
been other high profile examples
at the same time, everyone has gotten so comfortable making accusations that it's getting
a bit wearisome. often they're not true

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » July 5, 2020, 11:51 pm

How can you compare a 7 year old and a woman (whether she is from American or BC) Disgusting

Then how can you ask us why we did not respond , well maybe we didnt hear about it or read it. I certainly hope you yourself did something about it and would love to hear about your response and actions after reading this article.

I certainly hope you are not the father to any women or men.

mech_401
udonmap.com

Post by mech_401 » July 6, 2020, 2:03 am

it's a broad body of crime. with multiple different
charges possible based on severity of offence. you can't use one tiny definition for everything.
age is obviously one factor. a minor is 18 but you
must be 21 to drink. yet under 21s in bar why?

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 6, 2020, 7:42 am

jai yen yen wrote:
July 5, 2020, 11:00 pm
... The reality is women have what men want and men will do what they can to get it. Women will use what they have to get what they want. It is an old game but without it none of us would be here. Nature at it's finest. Legal aged consenting adults should be able to do what they want sexually and if you are legal aged your decisions should be binding. If a young adult actress wants to trade a blowjob for a part in a movie she should not be able to cry the victim roll years later. By the way, who is using who? The women who whored herself out for that movie roll or the man who was swayed to give it to her for sex?
Let me know if you need another shovel, eh?

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » July 6, 2020, 8:07 am

tamada wrote:
July 6, 2020, 7:42 am
jai yen yen wrote:
... The reality is women have what men want and men will do what they can to get it. Women will use what they have to get what they want. It is an old game but without it none of us would be here. Nature at it's finest. Legal aged consenting adults should be able to do what they want sexually and if you are legal aged your decisions should be binding. If a young adult actress wants to trade a blowjob for a part in a movie she should not be able to cry the victim roll years later. By the way, who is using who? The women who whored herself out for that movie roll or the man who was swayed to give it to her for sex?
Yes you are right, there is definately a lot of b.s.on this forum. Thankfully I am here to point it out for you poor lost leftys.

mech_401
udonmap.com

Post by mech_401 » July 6, 2020, 8:49 am

twenty - something starlets on casting couch are
about the least vulnerable group in all the possible
scenarios . right behind pushy , hyper-aggressive
newscasters who claim abuse from males at work

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 6, 2020, 9:32 am

jai yen yen wrote:
July 6, 2020, 8:07 am
tamada wrote:
July 6, 2020, 7:42 am
jai yen yen wrote:
Yes you are right, there is definately a lot of b.s.on this forum. Thankfully I am here to point it out for you poor lost leftys.
Once again, making excuses for the notionally single, predatory, socially challenged and all-controlling 'man' to take advantage of a situation with a woman. A woman who sucks dick has "whored herself'" and it is their ability to miraculously "sway" the moral rectitude of a man against his better judgement that is the problem? That sounds even more like a quote from the Koran.

Not a lefty by any stretch of your imagination but I do know a tighty whitey righty when I hear one.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » July 6, 2020, 9:50 am

Women should know their limits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

The perfect female specimen CV..

Orphaned at a young age no family.
Qualified cook
Excellent shopping , cleaning and washing ironing skills
Likes Naturist gardening
Likes a beer football and a ruby
Excellent driving skills so pick you from the pub.
Nymphomaniac with removable false teeth
Shaves infrequently

If i have missed anything please inform .

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 6, 2020, 10:57 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
July 6, 2020, 9:50 am
Women should know their limits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

The perfect female specimen CV..

Orphaned at a young age no family.
Qualified cook
Excellent shopping , cleaning and washing ironing skills
Likes Naturist gardening
Likes a beer football and a ruby
Excellent driving skills so pick you from the pub.
Nymphomaniac with removable false teeth
Shaves infrequently

If i have missed anything please inform .

DM
You missed small feet (so they can stand closer to the sink)

Return to “World News”