Big Trouble in Tourist Thailand

This forum is for personal video clips or favourite clips from youtube etc. (Only videos relating to Udon Thani and Thailand please)
seymourbutts
udonmap.com

Re: Big Trouble in Tourist Thailand

Post by seymourbutts » September 22, 2009, 11:25 pm

Well the drug dealer from pattaya marcus hilton, it says hes from lewisham but he and his familly all have strong Australian accents!!!! whats that all about??

dee
udonmap.com

Post by dee » September 23, 2009, 12:25 am

marcus has lived in aus for 20 years before he moved los

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » September 23, 2009, 6:15 am

Well, having now watched the 3 episodes, yes some hair raising stories, but apart from the scams (jet ski and gold), the rest were mainly either careless, stupid or actually criminals. In some cases they got off on what would have been serious offences in UK. These days too many tourists leave their common sense (if they ever had any) at home, what do they think Thailand is, a boy scout camp? Also, what sane person invests half a million in gold in a foreign country just bcause someone put an advert in the paper? Guess the offer was too good to be true (which of course, it was not). Mind you, half of those idiots also binge drink and cause havoc in England. Personally, made me ashamed of my countrymen; no wonder many Thais dislike us.

I think i will claim I am from some small Island next time I come, like Sark.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » September 23, 2009, 1:52 pm

Further update Gavin has been forced to flee Thaiand in his own words he says he doesn't want to defend himself from a prison cell. jj was in court today but surprise surprise case ajourned untill next month. Couldn't have him locked up with the us navy in town. What i dont understand about the media in thailand is the head of propaganda says :evil: the program tries to damage thailands reputation and is attemting to show the LOS in a bad light. Yet they allow a convicted criminal on the run a Mr Shinwatra to send radio and telephone messages into thailand to stir up trouble ???.

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » September 23, 2009, 2:06 pm

vlad wrote:Further update Gavin has been forced to flee Thaiand in his own words he says he doesn't want to defend himself from a prison cell. jj was in court today but surprise surprise case ajourned untill next month. Couldn't have him locked up with the us navy in town. What i dont understand about the media in thailand is the head of propaganda says :evil: the program tries to damage thailands reputation and is attemting to show the LOS in a bad light. Yet they allow a convicted criminal on the run a Mr Shinwatra to send radio and telephone messages into thailand to stir up trouble ???.
:lol: :lol: You would have to been raised ,educated,programmed in Thailand to understand ! :lol:

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » September 23, 2009, 2:29 pm

You would have to been raised ,educated,programmed in Thailand to understand

Nope just fed rubbish, hence their current problems.

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » September 23, 2009, 4:18 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
Nope just fed rubbish, hence their current problems.
I thought I said that,just in a different way :lol:

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » January 23, 2016, 6:08 am

Should we take this latest crackdown seriously ... http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general ... -in-phuket

Joshuatom

Post by Joshuatom » July 25, 2016, 6:49 am

Eric Powell the Goon is also involved. All of these things made me add Big Trouble to my subscription box.

Return to “Udon Thani & Thailand Video Clips”