New University

This forum is for personal video clips or favourite clips from youtube etc. (Only videos relating to Udon Thani and Thailand please)
bumper
udonmap.com

New University

Post by bumper » April 29, 2017, 5:46 pm

I reserve the right to be wrong, mispell words type badly. leave words out of sentences because my mind works faster then my fingers. To be an OLD GIT I've earned it

tamada
udonmap.com

Re: New University

Post by tamada » May 30, 2017, 6:24 pm

Where?
And when?

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » May 30, 2017, 6:49 pm

Fantastic building with a huge stadium being built too, a really fabulous addition to the UT education system.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » May 30, 2017, 6:52 pm

tamada wrote:Where?
And when?
It's the new Rajaphat University....been in construction for at least 6 or more years. The photo below is google earth in Feb 2017 and I've seen reports of new construction since then. Yet, videos like bumper's make it look more like something from North Korea.
I'm sure there's a master plan for the university somewhere........anyone have insight?
Attachments
Capture.JPG

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » May 30, 2017, 7:14 pm

Communism, it's en vogue, haven't you heard?
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 31, 2017, 9:07 am

parrot wrote:
tamada wrote:Where?
And when?
It's the new Rajaphat University....been in construction for at least 6 or more years. The photo below is google earth in Feb 2017 and I've seen reports of new construction since then. Yet, videos like bumper's make it look more like something from North Korea.
I'm sure there's a master plan for the university somewhere........anyone have insight?
That took a bit of google earth sleuthing but it explains why a real estate website was talking about 'near the university' when selling a fishing hole in Samprao.

17°27'4.03"N 102°55'51.81"E

Looks like they already have L. Ron Hubbard's spaceship parked out front.

Return to “Udon Thani & Thailand Video Clips”