udonmap members video`s

This forum is for personal video clips or favourite clips from youtube etc. (Only videos relating to Udon Thani and Thailand please)
Irish Alan
udonmap.com

Re: Re:

Post by Irish Alan » October 12, 2008, 12:07 am

westerby wrote:Excellent, I see you had the weather for it (could've been English weather). Who were the artists and what were the tracks? :-k
Oops, sorry I will have to get back to you on that. (Don't you just love that line :D ) Have the CD in the glove box, will have to ask Raquel who they are. Forgot to add credits for music.

Irish Alan
udonmap.com

Re: Re:

Post by Irish Alan » October 12, 2008, 12:12 am

Get some popcorn, another blockbuster from the studio that brought such classics as, "A rainy day in Udon."

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lCdPFvISunU&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lCdPFvISunU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Driving back from Chiang Mai Part 2

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Re: udonmap members video`s

Post by Aardvark » October 12, 2008, 9:43 am

I only noticed one Motorbike, amazing :D

westerby
udonmap.com

Post by westerby » October 12, 2008, 8:27 pm

fantastic - quiet roads, not like the A3 going into London on a Monday morning.

When you say 'we', I assume there's someone riding shotgun, it's just that they don't seem to say alot.

Irish Alan
udonmap.com

Post by Irish Alan » October 12, 2008, 11:18 pm

westerby wrote:fantastic - quiet roads, not like the A3 going into London on a Monday morning. When you say 'we', I assume there's someone riding shotgun, it's just that they don't seem to say alot.
When she starts the camera she usually gets quiet as she is shy about her English. Believe me when she stops it she is off again. I will try and do a sneaky one (movie) and you will see (hear) what I mean. :roll: :roll: :roll:

hxjohn
udonmap.com

Post by hxjohn » October 13, 2008, 3:28 am

nice work alan i have a lot to upload to my youtube account but untill then can i borrow some of your work
check my youtube vids out just search hxjohn on youtube i have some old ones from ban dung on there
r.i.p dean five bells

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » October 13, 2008, 3:32 am

hx is that you in the mask...?
Can You Dig It Dug.?

hxjohn
udonmap.com

Post by hxjohn » October 13, 2008, 12:54 pm

beer monkey wrote:hx is that you in the mask...?
yes its me playing with my logitech pro 9000 cam software
looks a little bit weired but who cares :guitar:

farang
udonmap.com

Post by farang » October 23, 2008, 1:42 am

video from hxjohn

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/maEEIDXo0VM&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/maEEIDXo0VM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

some good tunes on the vid 8)
www.udonmap.com

hxjohn
udonmap.com

Post by hxjohn » October 23, 2008, 1:54 am

farang wrote:video from hxjohn

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/maEEIDXo0VM&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/maEEIDXo0VM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

:-({|= \:D/ :-({|= \:D/ :fryingpan: :guiness: :oops: :yikes: :guiness: :wave: :guitar: :shock:

Irish Alan
udonmap.com

Post by Irish Alan » October 23, 2008, 1:18 pm

Yeah good movie hxjohn... Looks familiar, feels like I'm in my own truck listening to my own cd's... :roll: :roll: :roll:

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » October 23, 2008, 2:35 pm

lol....i like the last tune..'Who Done it'... :mrgreen:
Can You Dig It Dug.?

hxjohn
udonmap.com

Post by hxjohn » October 23, 2008, 3:37 pm

Irish Alan wrote:

Yeah good movie hxjohn... Looks familiar, feels like I'm in my own truck listening to my own cd's... :roll: :roll: :roll:
8) great movie alan would you like to do 1 a week about udon on any subject i would be happy to show your work on my website about udon with full credit to you offcourse :D

Irish Alan
udonmap.com

Post by Irish Alan » October 23, 2008, 3:49 pm

BM... Was the Swap Shop number not 01-811-8055? Image
hxjohn wrote: 8) great movie alan would you like to do 1 a week about udon on any subject i would be happy to show your work on my website about udon with full credit to you offcourse :D
Yes I am always open to requests and I currently have a few requests in post production ready for release... Be warned... I'm not cheap! ImageImageImage

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » October 23, 2008, 3:52 pm

Well spotted,indeed series two was...but not the original.
Can You Dig It Dug.?

hxjohn
udonmap.com

Post by hxjohn » October 23, 2008, 4:23 pm

Irish Alan wrote:BM... Was the Swap Shop number not 01-811-8055? Image
hxjohn wrote: 8) great movie alan would you like to do 1 a week about udon on any subject i would be happy to show your work on my website about udon with full credit to you offcourse :D
Yes I am always open to requests and I currently have a few requests in post production ready for release... Be warned... I'm not cheap! ImageImageImage
will a pint of black gold be enoff :guiness:

Irish Alan
udonmap.com

Post by Irish Alan » October 24, 2008, 12:27 am

beer monkey wrote:Well spotted,indeed series two was...but not the original.
It is scary I can remember that number, my father's office phone number from 1974, the 22 players that took to the field at Wembley on 21st May 1977 for the F.A cup final but I can't fooking remember last Sunday... Image
hxjohn wrote:will a pint of black gold be enoff :guiness:
How much is a pint of black velvet in the Ilish Cock? I say I am not cheap and you offer me mere inkahol? I want cold hard cash!

New movie contains a warning for you... Post it uncredited and the Murphya will see to it that you sleep with the fishes. Kapische? Tuigam? (Irish for understand.) ImageImageImage

Irish Alan
udonmap.com

Post by Irish Alan » October 24, 2008, 2:48 am

Udon Thani, October 23rd 2008.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QzBsemu8ms8&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QzBsemu8ms8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Udon Thani October 23rd 2008

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » October 24, 2008, 4:32 am

Irish Alan wrote: It is scary I can remember that number, my father's office phone number from 1974, the 22 players that took to the field at Wembley on 21st May 1977 for the F.A cup final but I can't fooking remember last Sunday...

Ohh yes remember it well was a Man U fan then, but was only a nipper, what a day spent round a mates watching the saturday run up to the big game, also did own our subbuteo final,me and him for MUFC and his Bro a liverpool man(he was not happy lol)also remember his cat had a nonsense behing the TV before kick off and i had 4 Tins of Shandy Bass and plenty of Golden Wonder crisps that day and Gordon Hill was my Hero back then (for some reason which i don't know why..)...Happy Days.
Thanks for bringing back the memory. =D>
Can You Dig It Dug.?

Irish Alan
udonmap.com

Post by Irish Alan » October 25, 2008, 12:38 am

beer monkey wrote:
Irish Alan wrote: It is scary I can remember that number, my father's office phone number from 1974, the 22 players that took to the field at Wembley on 21st May 1977 for the F.A cup final but I can't fooking remember last Sunday...

Ohh yes remember it well was a Man U fan then, but was only a nipper, what a day spent round a mates watching the saturday run up to the big game, also did own our subbuteo final,me and him for MUFC and his Bro a liverpool man(he was not happy lol)also remember his cat had a **** behing the TV before kick off and i had 4 Tins of Shandy Bass and plenty of Golden Wonder crisps that day and Gordon Hill was my Hero back then (for some reason which i don't know why..)...Happy Days.
Thanks for bringing back the memory. =D>
My mates were Arsenal and Chelsea fans... Leeds were top team circa 70's and Dolly Parton had more support than Man U... I still have the Daily Mirror F.A Cup special given to me by my neighbour... How sad is that? ImageImageImage (She was from Slough Morti.)

Ok, ok I'll post a video...

Return to “Udon Thani & Thailand Video Clips”