Mixed-use development projects in udon thani

Information on building a house, buying poperty and land, and all other general contruction topics...
CSM87206

Mixed-use development projects in udon thani

Post by CSM87206 » February 21, 2019, 12:37 pm

Hello everyone.
I am doing a research about the mixed-use development in udon thani. But most of the information on the net is Thai. I don't know Thai at all. Can anyone give me a hand to provide some information to me?
Can anyone know any mixed use development projects are starting now around ban chan and udon thani? I want to contact them to send some questionnaires for my research.
Thank you very much. :D :D

kopkei
udonmap.com

Re: Mixed-use development projects in udon thani

Post by kopkei » April 16, 2019, 7:41 am

you can use google chrome browser which translates the Thai to English... ;)

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » April 16, 2019, 1:39 pm

Does anyone have a scooby , what they are going on about .

pal52
udonmap.com

Post by pal52 » April 16, 2019, 5:42 pm

CSM87206 wrote:
February 21, 2019, 12:37 pm
Hello everyone.
I am doing a research about the mixed-use development in udon thani. But most of the information on the net is Thai. I don't know Thai at all. Can anyone give me a hand to provide some information to me?
Can anyone know any mixed use development projects are starting now around ban chan and udon thani? I want to contact them to send some questionnaires for my research.Aaint
Thank you very much. :D :D
What is a Mixed-use Development site for all our uneducated readers such as myself & Saint & probably most people.

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » April 16, 2019, 11:28 pm

Its a term used to broadly describe a Project that combines/contains a number of differnt Functional Uses, such as Retail, Entertainment(i.e. Cinema Complex), Commercial Offices and or Residential as collective parts of that one Development Space/Building.

Example being a Shopping Mall which will obviously contain Retail Outlets, plus say a Cinema Complex/Enteraiment area on the upper Mall level (like most), plus say a Residential Apartment Tower on top of the Mall. There are numerous variations/combinations of Mixed Use Developments, like MBK in Bangkok below

MBK.jpg

Doubt you will find a MUD in Ban Chan, as it's still a Village by Development standards
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » April 17, 2019, 2:13 pm

Although I haven't been sub-division scouting for some time, most of the older subdivisions are what I'd consider mixed-use development......they start out as all homes, then many of the homes slowly transform into homes and businesses.......mom and pop stores, coffee stands, hair dressers/barbers, small restaurants/soup shops, motorcycle repair. I'm not aware of any restrictions on this sort of thing......but maybe in the higher end subdivisions they prevent this.

Return to “House & Land”