Housing Estates 2021-2022

Information on building a house, buying poperty and land, and all other general contruction topics...
rct
udonmap.com

Housing Estates 2021-2022

Post by rct » April 7, 2021, 9:14 am

The last similar post / thread was June 30 2018 (for 2018-2019) had zero replies. I mentioned the Nirvana Beyond project north of Nongprajak Park near the Prajaktra hotel. That entire project appears to have stalled, though I have no further information. The pricing of the product was probably not valued by the locals, with the smallest costing over 24 mb.

Supalai Pride looks nice! Seem to have small, medium and large with the largest coting about 10 mb.

Has Land & House behind Home Pro progressed?

Le Cellini in town near Oishinei Restaurant has 3-4 resale houses among the 24 built and fully sold, if anyone in the market for more than 10-12 mb. Have lived there for 12 years, and am 100% satisfied with the build, neighbors, security, environment, and very convenient in town location. We got what we paid for!

Niggly
udonmap.com

Re: Housing Estates 2021-2022

Post by Niggly » April 7, 2021, 3:59 pm

They seem to be pushing on with a large Nantawan development next to Global on HWY2.

I think Nantawan is the same upmarket one as behind HomePro.

A probably inaccurate translation as we were driving past is
  • 12 houses
  • 100 to 150 square wah plots
  • Starting at 3.95m up to 9m
Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

deankham
udonmap.com

Post by deankham » April 7, 2021, 5:23 pm

rct wrote:
April 7, 2021, 9:14 am

Supalai Pride looks nice! Seem to have small, medium and large with the largest coting about 10 mb.

watched a youtube video review and agree it does look nice.

Thinking recently about moving to somewhere on the coast or at least a large body of water. Only thing I miss in Udon is the water and beach.

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » April 8, 2021, 2:05 pm

Just noticed another recently landfilled area about 200m past Nantawan/Global has had a large developer billboard put up roadside.
Can’t remember the name but it’s one you see regularly out & about with lots of green leaves on the sign. Might be Supalai?
Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » January 16, 2024, 2:01 pm

That Nirvana Beyond project now looks lile it has been abandoned. Plants at front dyimg, gates partially closed and looking derelict. Someone has lost a lot of money there.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 16, 2024, 2:21 pm

rick wrote:
January 16, 2024, 2:01 pm
That Nirvana Beyond project now looks lile it has been abandoned. Plants at front dyimg, gates partially closed and looking derelict. Someone has lost a lot of money there.
The lake view gym is gutted. I mentioned this derilect state in a thread last year. Responses then suggested that with the silly prices being asked from the get go, maybe 25m for a unit, it was always doomed to fail.

But a relatively new development I just noticed on the Udon side of DoHome in Kut Sa, off NK road, called Britania, caught my eye. The entrance looks very clean and presentable. Any of our netizenry squatting there yet? Looks like it was built in 2022.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Potamoi
udonmap.com
Location: Halfway between Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch and Ona-i-Lau

Post by Potamoi » January 17, 2024, 5:10 pm

tamada wrote:
January 16, 2024, 2:21 pm
rick wrote:
January 16, 2024, 2:01 pm
The lake view gym is gutted. I mentioned this derilect state in a thread last year. Responses then suggested that with the silly prices being asked from the get go, maybe 25m for a unit, it was always doomed to fail.

But a relatively new development I just noticed on the Udon side of DoHome in Kut Sa, off NK road, called Britania, caught my eye. The entrance looks very clean and presentable. Any of our netizenry squatting there yet? Looks like it was built in 2022.
That Britania place is the same company as our estate, BKM, using their more Hi-So brand. The actual building contractor is not the same as ours which may mean its possibly better quality :wink: I do know the main company allowed us nearly unlimited customizations on our place unlike some of the tract home companies I hear about.

I think they are still building. I do know you may get a nice bottle of water if you take a tour as we produce their BKM branded water.
I fear the man who drinks water and so remembers this morning what the rest of us said last night
Benjamin Franklin

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk and remove all doubt
Maurice Switzer *(assumed)

rct
udonmap.com

Post by rct » February 9, 2024, 12:39 am

Nirvana Beyond by the park: curiously the 3 show houses which were fully furnished high end model homes, are basically dismantled. Even the windows were removed.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » February 9, 2024, 6:44 am

rct wrote:
February 9, 2024, 12:39 am
Nirvana Beyond by the park: curiously the 3 show houses which were fully furnished high end model homes, are basically dismantled. Even the windows were removed.
Mrs tam did that too when she fell out with her dad.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Return to “House & Land”