Grass Roots Footie 2018/19

General sports news and discussions.
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: Grass Roots Footie 2018/19

Post by Drunk Monkey » July 20, 2022, 7:22 am

Thanks for posting the vid Statto .. i enjoyed it strangely .. very sobering ... and 100% accurate as to the circumstances around my beloved SUFC demise.

I am however feeling more confident re the clubs up coming NL season with Kieth Hill siging several good players and Swan seemingly thinking over an offer for a local person to buy the club.

We must remember football is only a game but Scunny are part of my history as my father was linked with former chairman Steve Wharton and had shares in the club .. hence my rather bias and unwavering love for the club that shall remain in which ever league MY team play..

Real football fans stick by their clubs through thick n thin good times and bad .. never dreaming of winning much its just having pride in the place you were born and grew up... alas too many on here with the exception of samster and your good self (statto) do not have a clue want being a real football fan entails and just use the threads here in as a trolling platform.. then you have the total fruit cakes like the delusional 747 who must be suffering bidenesk cogitive issues judging by what diatribe he posts.

As ever i remain claret n blue all way through and shall now slip back into the UM shadows to allow the "'experts"" on everything to continue.

UP THE IRON

DM

Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 20, 2022, 7:42 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
July 20, 2022, 7:22 am
Thanks for posting the vid Statto .. i enjoyed it strangely .. very sobering ... and 100% accurate as to the circumstances around my beloved SUFC demise.

I am however feeling more confident re the clubs up coming NL season with Kieth Hill siging several good players and Swan seemingly thinking over an offer for a local person to buy the club.

We must remember football is only a game but Scunny are part of my history as my father was linked with former chairman Steve Wharton and had shares in the club .. hence my rather bias and unwavering love for the club that shall remain in which ever league MY team play..

Real football fans stick by their clubs through thick n thin good times and bad .. never dreaming of winning much its just having pride in the place you were born and grew up... alas too many on here with the exception of samster and your good self (statto) do not have a clue want being a real football fan entails and just use the threads here in as a trolling platform.. then you have the total fruit cakes like the delusional 747 who must be suffering bidenesk cogitive issues judging by what diatribe he posts.

As ever i remain claret n blue all way through and shall now slip back into the UM shadows to allow the "'experts"" on everything to continue.

UP THE IRON

DM
C'mon the Fort!!!
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » July 21, 2022, 3:52 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
July 20, 2022, 7:22 am

UP THE IRON

DM
Thanks for the analysis, DM. I knew you'd come through with flying colours. Now, I'll watch the rest of the documentary.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Return to “World Sports”