The hype in on!

General sports news and discussions.
tamada
udonmap.com

Re: The hype in on!

Post by tamada » November 23, 2019, 10:14 am

stattointhailand wrote:
November 22, 2019, 11:16 pm
Seems a bit pointless Steve Clarke's boys actually bothering to qualify as they already know they will be in England's group ... on the bright side, the train journey home wont take long :-"
But if they win just that one game, that'll be ANOTHER set of Wembley goal posts abandoned on the platform at Glasgow Central!

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 23, 2019, 10:51 am

tamada wrote:
November 23, 2019, 9:48 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 22, 2019, 9:59 pm
The wee jimmys may just scrap.past Israel ut cant see em getting anything from Norway or Serbs .. i would like to see the Jocks quaify for a change ..once in a life time experience for their supporters to go to the latter stagrs of a tournanent other than the world kilt folding championships where they lost in the semis to Somerset ladies womans institute 11.

Goos luck to em ..

Dm.
Hey! It was the Somerset ladies womans institute's SECOND 11.

Factcheck!
Thanks gor the check Tam.. fact checking seems to be the order of the day notably with the Great British ekevtion candidates making all.sorts of wild announcesments n promises.. all.in the name of a good maniesto.

Back to.the earlier point ..having just re checked your check seems it was indeed the Somerset womans insitute second team.that trounced the jocks in the semis ...the firat 11 had several.key folders out due to injury ..

Mavis sprianed wrist
Dorothy alziemers firgot venue
Lilly car sharing with Dorothy
Enid her hemeriods popped out
Ethel burns to hands from.a jacket potato
And finally
Rita who suffered a near death injury in her Embroidery class exam .

Dm ..fact checking the fact checkers ..

I digress ..im.not a fact che ker im a fact checkers son i only check the facts after the fact checkers done
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » November 23, 2019, 9:36 pm

They just cannot help themselves. 1966 (nearly 54 years ago) since then they have won nothing and the pundits and commentators still go on about it. The most exciting league in the world as long as you support Liverpool or Man City.

Return to “World Sports”