?tortillas? and rottis at Makro

Have a question or comment about Shopping in Udon Thani? Post it here!
parrot
udonmap.com

?tortillas? and rottis at Makro

Post by parrot » November 6, 2008, 5:23 pm

Markro is carrying a variety of rotti bread (onion and garlic among others) and what looks like tortillas. In the frozen food section near the meats. Oh, in case anyone's looking for a bunny rabbit with the eyes still afixed, Makro is carrying that as well. Also in the frozen food section

laphanphon

Re: ?tortillas? and rottis at Makro

Post by laphanphon » November 6, 2008, 5:57 pm

bunny rabbit with the eyes
saw them, cute little things, some interesting stuff in that cooler........................ :yikes:

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » November 7, 2008, 9:32 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: just noticed your new avator L A . i thought you were not a political animal ? so i guesss the S O S is more for the economy of the states , than the new president elect . brought a smile to my face anyway !!!! :D :D :D

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » November 7, 2008, 9:36 am

laphanphon wrote:
bunny rabbit with the eyes
saw them, cute little things, some interesting stuff in that cooler........................ :yikes:
there used to be a playboy club in portsmouth . some cute little bunnies working there , but with very cold eyes , but i guess the makro ones beat them !!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » November 7, 2008, 9:53 am

but with very cold eyes

ones at makro are little cold also, could probably poke them and wouldn't even blink :D

not political, matter of fact, as pictured, completely given up hope :shock:

got bored with phillies (baseball) win already, need to put the thong back up, better to look at. i'll be staying distressed for a little bit. i like that one alot, politics, nothing ever changes, obama, well, good luck, wouldn't want the job, he's screwed before he even starts, what a mess.

on subject, saw the roti, but not tortillas, drove by the building of carrefour yesterday, can't wait. more variety, hopefully a twin of the pattatya version, and then another tesco/lotus, hopefully same area, so no need for me to come into town, besides a irish clock/nobi's run. traffic and parking is starting to get extreme frustrating. even on motorbike, that big c to town/prosi rd sucks, congested and dusty/fumes.

fatbas***d
udonmap.com

Post by fatbas***d » November 8, 2008, 9:13 pm

Makro have had Roti for a couple of years as have Lotus and tops, no tortillas, what you saw was frozen pizza bases. Not really a substitute.

Return to “Udon Thani Shopping”