Old Tesco (ring road)

Have a question or comment about Shopping in Udon Thani? Post it here!
RLTrader
udonmap.com

Old Tesco (ring road)

Post by RLTrader » January 2, 2020, 1:37 pm

Jammed today 1/2/20, guess people got paid or something. Oh and No More plastic bags, from now on!

Hmm, looks like they lost another plastic carry all. :lol:

fdimike
udonmap.com

Re: Old Tesco (ring road)

Post by fdimike » January 2, 2020, 8:34 pm

I can't see the lack of plastic bags to be a problem. Wheel the goods out to the car in the shopping cart a la Makro which has never used plastic bags and put everything in the car.
An ex-pat in the Land of Smile

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Post by RLTrader » January 2, 2020, 9:25 pm

fdimike wrote:
January 2, 2020, 8:34 pm
I can't see the lack of plastic bags to be a problem. Wheel the goods out to the car in the shopping cart a la Makro which has never used plastic bags and put everything in the car.
Sounds easy especially when you have a couple of items in your plastic carry all. :D

What I do when going to Makro is bring some plastic bags, will now need to do same for Tesco, I guess.

You are right saying
Wheel the goods out to the car
and throw them in, but problem is I don't have a shopping cart on the other end.
Today left it for the wife to figure out.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 2, 2020, 9:40 pm

I have 3 reusable shopping bags in each of the 4 truck door pockets.

However, I have yet to remember to stick one in MY pocket before I get out head for the shop. So I am going to stick one in the otherwise empty back pocket of my shorts when I get dressed in the morning and see if that works!

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » January 2, 2020, 9:41 pm

RLTrader wrote:
January 2, 2020, 9:25 pm
fdimike wrote:
January 2, 2020, 8:34 pm
Sounds easy especially when you have a couple of items in your plastic carry all. :D

What I do when going to Makro is bring some plastic bags, will now need to do same for Tesco, I guess.

You are right saying
Wheel the goods out to the car
and throw them in, but problem is I don't have a shopping cart on the other end.
Today left it for the wife to figure out.
Wow =D> =D> one of lifes real "high rollers" :-k I wish you luck with your imminent searches :lol:

Return to “Udon Thani Shopping”