Nice apartments very close to UD Town

Get advice on hotels, guest houses, rentals and house sales in Udon Thani.
saint
udonmap.com

Re: Nice apartments very close to UD Town

Post by saint » February 17, 2019, 2:02 pm

Yes , sorry Vince .
I was merely trying to say that here you have the freedom to choose your tenants , without all the P C nonsense in the west .

Bouph
udonmap.com

Post by Bouph » February 19, 2019, 11:15 pm

[-X
Last edited by Bouph on April 19, 2020, 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » February 20, 2019, 7:21 am

I understood young tenants were often problematic in paying the rent. Collecting it or getting tenants to leave can be a real pain in the arse.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Chuchi
udonmap.com

Post by Chuchi » February 20, 2019, 8:15 am

I think the problem with all of us writing on the internet it is that something we feel sounds okay could easily be misinterpreted by others,none of us get it right all the time.From what I can make out Bough is purely talking about the advertisement and I have to admit if I had not read it on this forum (property web sites)being a father of a child with aThai mother it’s the type of thing that would wind me up I’m just being totally honest. If the ad had been student acc available I honestly wouldn’t have seen the necessity to even mention Farangs.Ive net met either of you and certainly have no axe to grind.

Jasmine44

Post by Jasmine44 » June 1, 2019, 9:51 pm

vincemunday wrote:
February 15, 2019, 9:49 am
My wife has an apartment free that would suit a student or someone working in town, if you have a son or daughter coming to board in town these are a great place for them to stay. The apartments are well equipped, air conditioned, have obtenir crédit a small kitchen and free wifi etc. There are on site slot washing, water and top up machines. The monthly rent is 3500 baht and there is a 3500 baht deposit, residents are responsible for their own metered electricity and water. Please note she does not rent to Farang.

หอช้างน้อยมีห้องว่างให้เช่า ห้องละ3,500บาท มัดจำ 3,500 บาท เฟอร์นิเจอร์ครบพร้อม แอร์ ตู้เย็น น้ำอุ่น ทีวี อินเตอร์เน็ต ไม่ไกลจาก UD Town และ ไม่ไกลจากตลาดหนองบัว ทางหอสามารถให้ลูกค้าผ่อนจ่ายค่ามัดจำภายใน 3 เดือน ไม่มี ห้องพัดลมน่ะค่ะ ค่าไฟฟ้า 6บาท น้ำ 20บาท ค่ะ ติดต่อ 0972904744 อ้อยค่ะ
Beautiful bedroom :)

Return to “Udon Thani Accommodation”