AirAsia Adding More Flights OUT.

Want to know how to get somewhere, or where something is, ask here.
beer monkey
udonmap.com

AirAsia Adding More Flights OUT.

Post by beer monkey » December 1, 2008, 11:29 pm

KUALA LUMPUR, Dec 1 (Bernama) -- AirAsia is mounting more flights starting Monday until Thursday to ferry its passengers stranded in Bangkok to Chiang Mai, Phuket, Kuala Lumpur (KL), Singapore, Macau, Shenzhen and Hong Kong.

In a statement here, Air Asia said tomorrow (Dec 2) it would mount two return flights on the Bangkok (U-Tapao)-Hong Kong and Bangkok (U-Tapao)-Singapore routes, and one return flight each on the Bankok (U-Tapao)-Macau, Bangkok (U-Tapao)-Shenzhen, Bangkok (U-Tapao)-Chiang Mai, Bangkok (U-Tapao)-Phuket, Chiang Mai-Singapore; Chiang Mai-KL, Phuket-Singapore and Phuket-KL routes.

On Dec 3, there will be two return flights Bangkok (U-Tapao)-Hong Kong and Bangkok (U-Tapao)-Singapore; and one return flight Bangkok (U-Tapao)-Macau, Bangkok (U-Tapao)-Shenzen, Bangkok (U-Tapao)-Chiang Mai, Bangkok (U-Tapao)-Phuket, Chiang Mai-Singapore; Chiang Mai-KL, Phuket-Singapore and Phuket-KL.

On Dec 4 (all Bangkok flights from U-Tapao naval base), there will be two return flights Bangkok-Macau, Bangkok-Hong Kong and Bangkok-Singapore and one return flight Bangkok-Chiang Mai, Bangkok-Phuket, Chiang Mai-Singapore, Chiang-Mai-KL, Phuket-Singapore and Phuket-KL.

Full details can be obtained at http://www.airasia.com or by calling AirAsia's dedicated hotlines 662-5159999 in Bangkok or 603-86604554 in Malaysia.

Passengers who have purchased AirAsia's GoInsure Travel Protection and need help in obtaining accommodation or other forms of travel assistance or want to file a claim are advised to call the 24-hour AIG Travel Assist at 603-27725622.

hxjohn
udonmap.com

Re: AirAsia Adding More Flights OUT.

Post by hxjohn » December 1, 2008, 11:44 pm

thats good news for some anyways =D>

Techland
udonmap.com

Post by Techland » December 2, 2008, 10:08 am

I wonder why in all this mess the Udon airport as additional fly-out hub is completely ignored.

WBU ALUM
udonmap.com

Post by WBU ALUM » December 2, 2008, 10:20 am

Techland wrote:I wonder why in all this mess the Udon airport as additional fly-out hub is completely ignored.
I have been wondering the same.

It could also be a good fly-in hub. The flights to BKK from the US all pass over UTH on the way.

westerby
udonmap.com

Post by westerby » December 2, 2008, 1:58 pm

Nice one, BM. Keep the intel coming in. I'll stand you to an Ovaltine Milkshake when I get Blighty side.

Return to “Travel & Transport”