Thai smile

Want to know how to get somewhere, or where something is, ask here.
pomps
udonmap.com

Thai smile

Post by pomps » April 2, 2015, 5:53 pm

Sounds like loads of people like the afternoon flight of BA yet they cancelled it,best they reintroduce the flight,and blue uniforms are definitely BA,what a mess :roll:

wokkawombat
udonmap.com
Location: Udon/Noosa Australia. "One crowded hour of glorious life is worth an age without a name".

Thai smile

Post by wokkawombat » April 3, 2015, 5:20 am

The 700 Baht is happily living in my wallet in Sydney.
Gurgle, Gurgle...

wazza
udonmap.com

Thai smile

Post by wazza » April 3, 2015, 5:40 am

Wokka

The way i read this is that 2 stunners paid for YOUR BAR FINE. 700 is a bit steep dont you think. You got insulted and did a runner on them leaving 2 broken hearts at Udon Airport.

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Thai smile

Post by Aardvark » April 3, 2015, 5:54 am

The Wokka doesn't Bar Fine, he waits in the Car Park until closing and then pounces on them with a fist full of Bt20 Notes and a big SMILE ....

bignote1
udonmap.com

Thai smile

Post by bignote1 » April 3, 2015, 4:37 pm

pomps wrote:Sounds like loads of people like the afternoon flight of BA yet they cancelled it,best they reintroduce the flight,and blue uniforms are definitely BA,what a mess :roll:
I have taken the afternoon flight with BA to UT a number of times and it has been reasonably full and when I leave UT I always catch the first flight( was 9am now 8am) back to BKK which has always had very few passengers. BA's problem might be lack of passengers on the onward flight from UT in the afternoon ....I assume return to BKK

thalenoi
udonmap.com

Thai smile

Post by thalenoi » April 6, 2015, 1:39 pm

Thai Smile have a promotion running: 900B to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi, book 3 to 8 april, fly 20 april to 30 september.

phen
udonmap.com

Thai smile

Post by phen » April 6, 2015, 2:06 pm

Be aware that Thai airways and Thai smile has different promotion.
Today I check the websites from Thai Airways and Thai smile for trip July 1
Thai Airways 1450 bath and Thai Smile 900 bath. T.I.T

Techland
udonmap.com

Thai smile

Post by Techland » April 6, 2015, 4:32 pm

You did not point out the real bummer: no matter how much you pay you sit in the same plane! You pay expensive for a Thai Airways flight only to find out that this is a Thai Smile flight and you should have got it for 50% less!

Note also that Thai Smile now have their own counter at the Udon airport. Go there to get the best price.

Barney
udonmap.com

Thai smile

Post by Barney » April 6, 2015, 5:11 pm

Recently my company bought me a ticket BKK to UT (which I catch every month) with Thai air as I had came in on the Thai international. Had the print out of the electronic ticket with a thai air flight number but it was not in the smile system. Could not check in. When I asked them to rectify the error the smile counter supervisor came over and advised that they have nothing to do with Thaiair any more and I would have to go to the Thai ticket office to sort it. Even thougb I had a electronic ticket copy. My words back to him in a very nice manner was if that I was to leave this counter now as a Thai gold card member I will be walking straight to the Bangkok air counter to get on their flight. He was sympathetic to our dilemma and ran off to get it sorted for me. Came back in 5 minutes with the confusion fixed. All smiles but I could tell in his puncey little attitude he hated me. :D
Get used to not getting anything additional from Smile in the future if you are a Thai member.
In saying that the Thai smile people are very friendly and just doing their jobs and under instruction from some one above.

From the smile website FAQ
ROYAL ORCHID PLUS
Question: Are Royal Orchid Plus members eligible to receive special benefits such as additional baggage allowance and lounge usage of Thai Smile?
Answer :
No, Royal Orchid Plus members are not entitled to special benefits they enjoy with THAI.

rugdon1

Thai smile

Post by rugdon1 » April 6, 2015, 6:16 pm

gonna be a problem for me sunday when I land in,i wanted/booked a 17.45 flight but they changed it to 13.35 sent numerous emails asking why still no response.had to book a nok flight just in case no joy changing it when I get there

wazza
udonmap.com

Thai smile

Post by wazza » April 6, 2015, 8:22 pm

Barney weeks.ago. TG Lounge BKk has a sign up asking Thai Smile Pax to show their Gold Card for entry.

I still collect 500 points on Domestic flights with Thai Smile except on lowest fare. Work tickets and flexible.

Even TG and Thai Smile dont know what to do.

I had 46 Kg checked Bags 3 weeks ago to BKK . Showed Gold Card. No xs charges and got my 90 Baht voucher for coffee inside.

Barney
udonmap.com

Thai smile

Post by Barney » April 6, 2015, 8:30 pm

wazza wrote:Barney weeks.ago. TG Lounge BKk has a sign up asking Thai Smile Pax to show their Gold Card for entry.

I still collect 500 points on Domestic flights with Thai Smile except on lowest fare. Work tickets and flexible.

Even TG and Thai Smile dont know what to do.

I had 46 Kg checked Bags 3 weeks ago to BKK . Showed Gold Card. No xs charges and got my 90 Baht voucher for coffee inside.
Wazza I have had the same happening but things do seem to be changing in Swampy
I have had 40 plus leaving UT and no worries. I think that's because the old purple outfit girls who know what a gold card means are still there at times for check in and not the young orange smile people. Gold card meant nothing coming back last time,

wazza
udonmap.com

Thai smile

Post by wazza » April 6, 2015, 8:39 pm

Start of March i got 35 Kg to Udon. No issues. I also leave the TG international stickers with priority tags still on. Just to remind them.

Frustrating for business travellers.

900 sounds a good price. But ++ for taxes and bags ???

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Thai smile

Post by jackspratt » April 6, 2015, 8:41 pm

wazza wrote: 900 sounds a good price. But ++ for taxes and bags ???
Nope - all up. Includes 20kg baggage.

wazza
udonmap.com

Thai smile

Post by wazza » April 6, 2015, 8:49 pm

We have had a quick toss around with a hat Jack. Seems you have won a one way tkt out of Udon..LOL. 55555

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Thai smile

Post by jackspratt » April 6, 2015, 9:31 pm

wazza wrote:We have had a quick toss around with a hat Jack. Seems you have won a one way tkt out of Udon..LOL. 55555
One way is good, wazz - thanks to thalenoi's timely post, and much to the chagrin of others I am sure, the ticket I booked today was BKK - UTH. :D

wazza
udonmap.com

Thai smile

Post by wazza » April 6, 2015, 9:35 pm

Not flying with a 747 are you ?

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Thai smile

Post by jackspratt » April 6, 2015, 9:42 pm

wazza wrote:Not flying with a 747 are you ?
Nope - an Airbus 320-200.

747's are so yesterday, and use far too much fuel. :D

747man
udonmap.com

Thai smile

Post by 747man » April 6, 2015, 9:44 pm

wazza wrote:Not flying with a 747 are you ?
Behave Yerself Wazza..... :lol: :lol:

wazza
udonmap.com

Thai smile

Post by wazza » April 6, 2015, 9:51 pm

Just had to be done guys.

Ok back to watching bathymetry and huge coral shoals rising up to the surface.

Zzzz

Return to “Travel & Transport”