VIP or Exclusive Bus Travel from Udon Thani

Want to know how to get somewhere, or where something is, ask here.
Niggly
udonmap.com

Re: VIP or Exclusive Bus Travel from Udon Thani

Post by Niggly » November 3, 2020, 8:20 pm

I have to confess to not being a fan of bus travel, too many people in close proximity that don’t use underarm deodorant for my liking.
However these Nakhonchaiair first class buses look the danglies

Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 3, 2020, 8:26 pm

Niggly wrote:
November 3, 2020, 8:20 pm
I have to confess to not being a fan of bus travel, too many people in close proximity that don’t use underarm deodorant for my liking.
However these Nakhonchaiair first class buses look the danglies

I have used niggly. Air fare was over 3000 bhat so I tried it. Not too bad, take a good book and be prepared for an 8 hr journey. BKK to Udon gets in around 4:00 AM so not a good time, but tolerable. No food or drink during COVID, so BYO.
Last edited by Whistler on November 3, 2020, 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » November 3, 2020, 8:32 pm

I've used them , best you can get .loads of legroom and real comfy seats . very handy if you need to get to bangkok very early
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » November 3, 2020, 8:57 pm

Sod the leg room, think I’ll stick to 55 mins on a plane. Always got me to Bangkok early enough for what I was doing & then catch the early evening plane home. Takes a bit of planning but everything sorted in a day
Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 3, 2020, 9:02 pm

May look as you say the "danglies" but same rout , same traffic to tackle , same road works and more so same nonsense driver , i see as many of these broken down or off road just as much as the normal NCA and for that matter the worst most dangerous ..407 bus company...

I will choose my time route n drive myself thanks .. planes not an option.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 4, 2020, 6:36 am

^ With all that vehicular mayhem that you seem to attract, can you post your detailed travel itineraries here so those of us hoping to collect a pension can stay the **** out of your way?

Ta
tam

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » November 4, 2020, 6:41 am

You pays your money and make your choice, although if one is worried about underarm smelly people then a plane would not be my choice, as contained in a steel tube with dirty people unable to move is not my idea of heaven, but to each their own.
NCA First class is worth the dosh, and less ,stressful than currently flying with all the restrictions , lets face it apart from a few that run their business, none of us are in a hurry are we ?

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 4, 2020, 7:59 am

tamada wrote:
November 4, 2020, 6:36 am
^ With all that vehicular mayhem that you seem to attract, can you post your detailed travel itineraries here so those of us hoping to collect a pension can stay the **** out of your way?

Ta
tam
NO

i dont attract it only witness it in passing .. however the amount of kms i do means i stand a greater chance of seeing traffic fails accidents more so than lest say a person who drives around Udon ring road to visit a tool shed or out to those must have cheescakes and air fryers .... so i do witness many tour buses and other vehicles having a go at off road or kissing other road users...and more recently the huge petrol tanker smash n fire in Nong Ki ..it was hard to miss with 1km of road set alight.

DM

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 4, 2020, 12:16 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
November 4, 2020, 7:59 am
tamada wrote:
November 4, 2020, 6:36 am

Ta
tam
NO

i dont attract it only witness it in passing .. however the amount of kms i do means i stand a greater chance of seeing traffic fails accidents more so than lest say a person who drives around Udon ring road to visit a tool shed or out to those must have cheescakes and air fryers .... so i do witness many tour buses and other vehicles having a go at off road or kissing other road users...and more recently the huge petrol tanker smash n fire in Nong Ki ..it was hard to miss with 1km of road set alight.

DM
Tongue in cheek dm, tongue in cheek. With your weekly mileages, you are probably one of the better experienced farang drivers.

Talking of experience, you're still welcome in the tool shed barrel any time.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 4, 2020, 4:55 pm

Thats why im slimming doon Tammy .. so i can fit in the barrel eithout being smeared with peanut butter n rose petals in my hair ..

Dm.

Return to “Travel & Transport”