Flight UTH - BKK - UTH amid Covid-19 times

Want to know how to get somewhere, or where something is, ask here.
samuel
udonmap.com

Flight UTH - BKK - UTH amid Covid-19 times

Post by samuel » February 10, 2021, 7:37 pm

i have to fly from UTH to BKK and back same day on february 24, 2021.
UTH - BKK via Thai Lion Air (DMK)
BKK - UTH via Air Asia (DMK)
does anyone know whether a covid-19 test is required?
does anyone know any current restrictions regarding quarantine at home after returning from BKK?

Thanks in advance….

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Re: Flight UTH - BKK - UTH amid Covid-19 times

Post by stattointhailand » February 10, 2021, 8:31 pm

Details from TAT were on Inter Province Travel Thread (as of about a week ago) ......

samuel
udonmap.com

Post by samuel » February 10, 2021, 8:53 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
February 10, 2021, 8:31 pm
Details from TAT were on Inter Province Travel Thread (as of about a week ago) ......
Thank you.
So i hope the situation will get better until i fly to BKK.

Provincial entry and exit rules as Thailand eases COVID-19 control measures as of 1 February, 2021

Udon Thani: Returning residents from Ang Thong, Bangkok, Chanthaburi, Chon Buri, Nonthaburi, Pathum Thani, Rayong, Samut Prakan, and Samut Sakhon are to report to the local administration or public health office, as well as register with the local contact tracing system and enter a 14-day home quarantine.
source: https://www.tatnews.org/2021/02/provinc ... -measures/

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » February 10, 2021, 8:59 pm

It seems to be a changing situation all the time.
I'm down in the smoke for a couple of days next week, so i'll report any problems I get

samuel
udonmap.com

Post by samuel » February 11, 2021, 4:53 am

stattointhailand wrote:
February 10, 2021, 8:59 pm
It seems to be a changing situation all the time.
I'm down in the smoke for a couple of days next week, so i'll report any problems I get
thank you for reporting here in this topic.
wish you a nice travel.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » February 11, 2021, 5:55 am

Considering that the OP is basically doing a bump-and-run, same-day turnaround in Bangkok, it behooves him to check with his local obortor before he leaves as to their exact requirements for his return from Bangkok.

Our traveling member DM sought permission first as his road trip would physically pass through several provinces. Since the OP is flying over these, I don't think a travel permit is required or will be asked for. However, I do believe that like DM, he should check-in on his return from Bangkok so that he is proactively in the track and trace system. Unless the travel in Bangkok enters Samut Sakhon and a few bordering "deep red" precincts of Bangkok, I doubt he will be required to quarantine on his return to Udon.

I would suggest all people doing inter-provincial travel by any method at minimum should be getting ThaiChana or MorChana tracking app installed and running on his smartphone.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » February 11, 2021, 6:50 am

tamada wrote:
February 11, 2021, 5:55 am
Considering that the OP is basically doing a bump-and-run, same-day turnaround in Bangkok, it behooves him to check with his local obortor before he leaves as to their exact requirements for his return from Bangkok.

Our traveling member DM sought permission first as his road trip would physically pass through several provinces. Since the OP is flying over these, I don't think a travel permit is required or will be asked for. However, I do believe that like DM, he should check-in on his return from Bangkok so that he is proactively in the track and trace system. Unless the travel in Bangkok enters Samut Sakhon and a few bordering "deep red" precincts of Bangkok, I doubt he will be required to quarantine on his return to Udon.

I would suggest all people doing inter-provincial travel by any method at minimum should be getting ThaiChana or MorChana tracking app installed and running on his smartphone.
Correct Tam .. our advisory from Udon city hall has been ..

Install Morhana app

agree to road side checks including your phone app etc and follow advice of no gatherings meetings etc , refrain from using hotels and restaurants in red zones

Round trip non stop inter provincial ROAD travel is allowed due to our normal essential business activities this has to be backed up with licenses and business registration docs

Check in at Udon health authority within 48 hrs of return where we are screened BUT NEVER TOLD OR REQUESTED TO DO 14 DAYS HOME QUARANTINE as we have not been resident in any of the red zones named for a period of time only in n out non stop basis

The app must be running / bluetoothed at all times

points to note

You do have to offer the reason for wishing to travel and prove it.

We were told by city hall the 14 day home quarantine requirement was for those returning to Udon from any of the named red zones where they had been a perminant resident.

I cannot comment how this differs from road to air inter provincial travel

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » February 11, 2021, 11:14 am

Thanks for the update DM.
As usual TIT and every person, every trip and more to the point every police officers interpretation will no doubt be different from the next, so it's handy to hear of as many situations as possible

Return to “Travel & Transport”