Automobile Auction

Want to know how to get somewhere, or where something is, ask here.
sparky
udonmap.com

Automobile Auction

Post by sparky » August 13, 2008, 12:14 pm

What are the details on the car auction in Udon. When, where and how to bid and check out the cars. also do you pay full amount on the spot? If car is still under warranty period is it good? Thanks.

STUMPY
udonmap.com

Post by STUMPY » August 13, 2008, 6:45 pm

I would like to know if motor scooter sale is on at same time & if so where. thanks
ALLAN

Irish Alan
udonmap.com

Post by Irish Alan » August 14, 2008, 1:29 am

This post from a while back.
Paul Taylor wrote:the end of each month,cars,pickup's,motor cycles.I have only been once,about 3-4 kms on the left on the Nong Khai Road from the main intersection on the ring road.held in a vacant lot!!
I am told by the TW that all these vehicles and bikes are repossessed by the banks.
An example of the prices at auction.......2004 ford ranger....50.000Km....with local plates.....150.000 baht :guitar:
I remember seeing on Siam Commercial's site a while back the listing of their vehicle auctions. I'll keep digging but try a search as they do have info (possibly other banks) of times and venues of vehicle auctions. Try Siam commercial, Thannachart (https://www.thanachartbank.co.th/nbank_ ... /index.asp)

Eyes are tired and Raquel is beckoning...ImageImageImage

Chok dee.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » August 14, 2008, 9:23 pm

cars and bike auction next to home pro soon, not sure of the exact date but theres plenty of both there today.

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

bank car auctions

Post by FrazeeDK » August 15, 2008, 4:36 am

checked out a couple of these auctons last year.. They are Bank repo sales not auctions. They've got good to miserable cars for incredbly high prices on the stickers. I walked through a couple of times and for the most part, what they had didn't interest me.. I appeared the banks were trying to get better than top price for the vehicles. I didn't talk with any of the sales reps to see if you can get them down.. But, maybe the banks have gotten realistic in the past year.. It's probably worth a visit
Dave

bigwavedave
udonmap.com

Re: Automobile Auction

Post by bigwavedave » September 6, 2008, 1:29 pm

I just popped into the auction next to Home Pro and asked when the auction is... He said 12 Sep and chock dee....

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Re: bank car auctions

Post by BKKSTAN » September 7, 2008, 10:30 am

FrazeeDK wrote:checked out a couple of these auctons last year.. They are Bank repo sales not auctions. They've got good to miserable cars for incredbly high prices on the stickers. I walked through a couple of times and for the most part, what they had didn't interest me.. I appeared the banks were trying to get better than top price for the vehicles. I didn't talk with any of the sales reps to see if you can get them down.. But, maybe the banks have gotten realistic in the past year.. It's probably worth a visit
:? I don't understand why they are called auctions unless you are bidding for them?Sticker prices??? :?

STUMPY
udonmap.com

Post by STUMPY » September 20, 2008, 3:49 pm

HI I went to auctton on the 12th. All cars/moterbikes have a reserve on them ,that is starting price. All bikes sold that day, some went for good price . PIckups same same. Mite try agan next year. Stumpy
ALLAN

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » September 21, 2008, 8:01 am

Lots of items at auction have minimum bids set. I don't see anything unusual there at all. But knowing lical values of the itesm would be a key in involving yuorself in something like this. Of course the bank wants the top Baht it can get so does any other seller.

My hestitation would be knowing that generally Thai' aer not l known for caring for their veg hicles and I'm sure taht is even worse, wehn they know they are going to lose it.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » September 21, 2008, 8:29 am

My hestitation would be knowing that generally Thai' aer not l known for caring for their veg hicles and I'm sure taht is even worse, wehn they know they are going to lose it.git
udonmap.com
Exactly my thoughts as well, Thais are not known for maintainance, in fact they are well known for not doing anything and if they know they are going to lose it why bother.

If i wanted a hulk to drive around town with a non caring attitude so any knocks would not worry me, i would buy, but a reliable vehicle if pruchased at auction would need mechanics to check it over thouroughly befoe=re I set off for a drive.

Private message

bigwavedave
udonmap.com

Post by bigwavedave » November 16, 2008, 8:18 pm

If anyone is interested the next auction will be this thursday at 12 noon... i went there today and there are loads and loads of M/Cycles for sale plus cars and pickups etc

Return to “Travel & Transport”