Podiatrist

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
wazza
udonmap.com

Podiatrist

Post by wazza » November 25, 2016, 9:57 am

Any member aware of a qualified podiatrist as my ingrown toe nail is playing up big time with a.paranickyia developing.

Im not interested in a beauty salon with.some bird and a sharp toe nail clipper lol

747man
udonmap.com

Re: Podiatrist

Post by 747man » November 25, 2016, 1:29 pm

wazza wrote:Any member aware of a qualified podiatrist as my ingrown toe nail is playing up big time with a.paranickyia developing.

Im not interested in a beauty salon with.some bird and a sharp toe nail clipper lol
Wazza, I'm Sure you'll find a Qualified Podiatrist at one of the Hospitals...... :-k :-k

Hoopoe
udonmap.com

Post by Hoopoe » October 10, 2020, 1:26 am

Anyone had any experience finding a qualified Podiatrist ,(in Udon or Kumphawapi areas pref) as above ,not interested in a beauty salon ,as the wife does all this and after many attempts at the ingrowing toe nails ,relief for awhile and back it comes ,

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » October 10, 2020, 10:13 am

Hoopoe wrote:
October 10, 2020, 1:26 am
Anyone had any experience finding a qualified Podiatrist ,(in Udon or Kumphawapi areas pref) as above ,not interested in a beauty salon ,as the wife does all this and after many attempts at the ingrowing toe nails ,relief for awhile and back it comes ,
Hoopee, a few years back I was looking for a Podistrist in Udon and couldn't find one. According to all the doctors I asked, the common response was "Thai people don't have foot problems, so no demand for one". Ha!

I did discover one in Chiang Mai that appears to specialize in ingrown nails. Might be worth a visit. See this website:

http://www.mft-thailand.com/treatments. ... 94QAvD_BwE
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

Hoopoe
udonmap.com

Post by Hoopoe » October 12, 2020, 12:46 am

semperfiguy wrote:
October 10, 2020, 10:13 am
Hoopoe wrote:
October 10, 2020, 1:26 am
Hoopee, a few years back I was looking for a Podistrist in Udon and couldn't find one. According to all the doctors I asked, the common response was "Thai people don't have foot problems, so no demand for one". Ha!

I did discover one in Chiang Mai that appears to specialize in ingrown nails. Might be worth a visit. See this website:

http://www.mft-thailand.com/treatments. ... 94QAvD_BwE

Thanks for reply , chiang mai is a bit far ,the hospital in Kumphawapi just want to remove the whole nail ,not partial , under Chiropodist i found a clinic in Kumphawapi ,he says partial nail removal ,but he doesnt do it , fat lot of good that is ,as of now (due to infection ) on massive doses of antibiotics , anti-inflams , after completing the medication i'll re asses ,if still bad ,i'll go udon general hosp and get another opinion ,

timmy
udonmap.com

Post by timmy » October 12, 2020, 8:02 am

i always thought a " podiatrist " was some sort of crazy " ghost " that smashes things or moves them about in your room or house ... wooow you learn something new every day ...

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » October 12, 2020, 8:15 am

Thats a poltagiest (check spelling) timmy .. now go stand in the corner with the pointy hat on :lol: :lol: :lol:
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

daithic
udonmap.com

Post by daithic » January 26, 2021, 10:21 am

Any udpates on where one might find a good podiatrist/chiropodist here in Udon, either in one of the hospitals or private practice? Thanks.

Return to “Health & Beauty”