Are Flu shots being offerd yet

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
bumper
udonmap.com

Re: Are Flu shots being offerd yet

Post by bumper » February 7, 2018, 9:44 am

Well the comment as to the military was the point that if got the shots or not we are still here. My personal experience is that if I get the shot I will have a reaction for a few days. If I get the Flu I'm down for a month or more. It's not one size fits all. So what works for me may not work for you. That is the only thong I rely on. If you don't want one by all means don't get it

Nigglyb
udonmap.com

Post by Nigglyb » February 7, 2018, 4:51 pm

I had a flu shot around November last year & I'm still recovering from a bout of flu a couple of weeks ago that knocked me bandy for 5-6 days.
Still, could have been worse without the shot ;)
May the bridges I burn light the path in front of me

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » February 7, 2018, 8:45 pm

Nigglyb wrote:
February 7, 2018, 4:51 pm
I had a flu shot around November last year & I'm still recovering from a bout of flu a couple of weeks ago that knocked me bandy for 5-6 days.
Still, could have been worse without the shot ;)
So true Nigglyb, the Flu shot does not prevent catching Flu in a lot of cases but may help reduce length and severity. One other thing I've learned is the Flu shot you get in October in U.S. may not help you in Thailand 5 or 6 months later as a new round of mutated virus may be starting in Asia heading to the west

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » February 9, 2018, 12:30 am

You got it Christian, some just don't get it and think its funny. Like the mentally challenged RED "safery" helmet commenter. He's trying to tell all to get the vaccine , more mercury, I guess? Maybe he just wants to argue with someone. I don't know. Confussing.
I'm only trying to help people think before getting more vaccines. Imagine what life would be like if there were no "opposite opinions". If all people just followed and obeyed what they were told, by those who controlled them? (Governments, drug makers) My father lost the feeling in his left side years ago from flu shot and I think everyone knows someone who has problems. Again, you can detox this stuff out of your system..see my links above.
The Elitist bloodllines (inbreeds) gave Microsoft to Gates to follow and fund Eugenics. Same as Jobs got Apple. 1st Apple was $666.00, new Apple phone $999, thats 666 upside down. The Apple logo has a bit out of the Apple, meaning the Tree of good and evil were were not to take of. And Facebook was stolen and given to Zuckerberg for what? Only 22 million dollars. Elitist bloodllines (inbreeds)

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » February 9, 2018, 8:28 am

felixcat wrote:
February 9, 2018, 12:30 am
He's trying to tell all to get the vaccine, more mercury, I guess?
Do you even know what's in vaccines? How they're made?

felixcat wrote:
The Elitist bloodllines (inbreeds) gave Microsoft to Gates to follow and fund Eugenics. Same as Jobs got Apple.
And they had nothing to do with it, right? The businesses were just given to them. By whom?

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » February 9, 2018, 9:07 am

Poor Felix, it must be frustrating for him that his far out philosophy leads him to name calling, but at least he didn't post another garbage link from Mike Adams
Signed
The Mentally Challenged Red Helmet guy. \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » February 9, 2018, 9:48 am

Why is it I'm always being asked to provide info after I did already? See the video links. I'll make it easy: I typed in "what's in vaccines" to Youtude, here is a whole list. Pick your poison.https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... n+vaccines+ I do prefer Health Ranger though.
Paul said "And they had nothing to do with it, right? The businesses were just given to them. By whom?"
Technology is developed years in advance, in most cases 30-50 years in advance, before its "allowed" to te masses. Computers , GPS, WIFI, ect, were given to us ONLY after they mastered it , built in back doors, and found a way to use it against us. Gates was given Computers..and look what he did..used the money to fund eugenics (in the steps of Papa Rockefeller. Sometimes very gifted people stumble onto something huge. In the case of Facebook, the 2 brothers who developed it. CIA got their eyes on it, then made a way to get it. Zuckerberg, Zionist inbred, was gifted it, to keep it in the "family". All big things, are owned and controlled by a few.

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » February 9, 2018, 9:50 am

So now you "own it"? Funny...

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » February 9, 2018, 10:45 am

Recently saw a video about the 1918 Flu epidemic. If a vaccine had been available people would have killed for it. Problem was in those days microscopes were not powerful enough to view a virus, only bacteria. Flu is a virus we have came a long ways in a century.

If you don't want the shot don't take it. Me I'm thankful we have a chance of avoiding Flu.

Is big Pharma a problem hell yes. But, 900 baht isn't that big of a deal

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » February 9, 2018, 10:46 am

1918 Flu Pandemic - HISTORY.com
www.history.com/topics/1918-flu-pandemic

The Spanish flu pandemic of 1918, the deadliest in history, infected an estimated 500 million people worldwide—about one-third of the planet’s population

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » February 9, 2018, 11:30 am

felixcat wrote:
February 9, 2018, 9:48 am
Technology is developed years in advance, in most cases 30-50 years in advance, before its "allowed" to te masses. Computers , GPS, WIFI, ect, were given to us ONLY after they mastered it, built in back doors, and found a way to use it against us. Gates was given Computers..and look what he did..used the money to fund eugenics (in the steps of Papa Rockefeller. Sometimes very gifted people stumble onto something huge. In the case of Facebook, the 2 brothers who developed it. CIA got their eyes on it, then made a way to get it. Zuckerberg, Zionist inbred, was gifted it, to keep it in the "family". All big things, are owned and controlled by a few.
Same question, Felix, -- Allowed by whom? Given by whom? Controlled by whom? Who are "they"?

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » February 9, 2018, 12:38 pm

if you give any credence to the "Health Ranger", here's a rebuttal to his anti- vaccination theories.

Here's another charlatan advising against flu vaccination.
UFF DA!

wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » February 9, 2018, 1:24 pm

I challenged you felix to a joust many many times.

Never replied once with evidence .

Latest challenge was your idol refuting flu as being season....

The evidence of increased admissions and deaths from flu during the " Winter months " of both hemispheres is out there.....

One more outstanding one...

What is the pathophysiology of the Secret ingredient put in medications to control us... make us unhealthy.

You see someone must know or have identified it to be able to claim its out there...

Ps

I never got the name of the prosthetic you made and inserted into patients faces to stop them from dying.

Sorry to the other posters here ... but clearing up an extensive backlog of jousting challenges

christian_2013
udonmap.com

Post by christian_2013 » February 9, 2018, 5:24 pm

felixcat wrote:
You got it Christian, some just don't get it and think its funny. Like the mentally challenged RED "safery" helmet commenter. He's trying to tell all to get the vaccine , more mercury, I guess? Maybe he just wants to argue with someone. I don't know. Confussing.
I'm only trying to help people think before getting more vaccines. Imagine what life would be like if there were no "opposite opinions". If all people just followed and obeyed what they were told, by those who controlled them? (Governments, drug makers) My father lost the feeling in his left side years ago from flu shot and I think everyone knows someone who has problems. Again, you can detox this stuff out of your system..see my links above.
The Elitist bloodllines (inbreeds) gave Microsoft to Gates to follow and fund Eugenics. Same as Jobs got Apple. 1st Apple was $666.00, new Apple phone $999, thats 666 upside down. The Apple logo has a bit out of the Apple, meaning the Tree of good and evil were were not to take of. And Facebook was stolen and given to Zuckerberg for what? Only 22 million dollars. Elitist bloodllines (inbreeds)
They will get it one day but connecting the dots is not for everybody. Once upon a time those that thought the world was round were ex-communicated from society via the PC culture of the day. Now with overwhelming evidence that the world is indeed a globe, those that believe it is flat have been ex-communicated. PC culture has been around since the dark ages, not something new. Some people will fight tooth and nail to protect the SYSTEM, that they cannot do without.
The amount of Nazi's the US Intelligence agencies recruited after world war 2 in the fields of Science, Propaganda, Intelligence, Phycology, medicine numbered some 50,000 people, given new names identities and a new life.
Honestly I am not fussed whether people regurgitate what society expect them to say, because that's what is socially acceptable for that present time. When they are asked to change how they think, they can just get it from the TV PROGRAM, if that's what they prefer.
Like Albert Einstein said "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has it's limits."
Honestly when the Elites of the world ALL say, should give people some sort of clue because the TRUTH is never hidden, that the Earth is over populated and we need to de-populate to the ideal SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT goals of around 500,000,000 people from 7.5 Billion and the rest of the world put a smile on there face and say YES that's right, then how do you think this will be achieved? and do YOU or your Children or Grand Children think they are going to get a an automatic free card under AGENDA 21 and AGENDA 2030. Udonmap if you want to know who THEY are? THEY are we, we have accepted our fete, because of the perception deception construct bait and switch. But THEY are the fictitious construct of Commerce that feeds the Corporate identity.

felixcat
udonmap.com

Post by felixcat » February 9, 2018, 7:17 pm

Sorry folks, this dogs been beaten dead. Time to move on. Now the "confusion" is being pumped in by chev 55.
What do we take away from all this? Get a shot or not..? Or yes, Stantheman's Red helmet is really a safety helmet.
I'm out. It's been fun.....

Faraday
udonmap.com

Post by Faraday » February 9, 2018, 7:48 pm

Udon Map wrote:
February 9, 2018, 11:30 am
felixcat wrote:
February 9, 2018, 9:48 am
Technology is developed years in advance, in most cases 30-50 years in advance, before its "allowed" to te masses. Computers , GPS, WIFI, ect, were given to us ONLY after they mastered it, built in back doors, and found a way to use it against us. Gates was given Computers..and look what he did..used the money to fund eugenics (in the steps of Papa Rockefeller. Sometimes very gifted people stumble onto something huge. In the case of Facebook, the 2 brothers who developed it. CIA got their eyes on it, then made a way to get it. Zuckerberg, Zionist inbred, was gifted it, to keep it in the "family". All big things, are owned and controlled by a few.
Same question, Felix, -- Allowed by whom? Given by whom? Controlled by whom? Who are "they"?
From Aliens of course.

Silly question.

:-"

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » February 10, 2018, 9:24 am

wazza wrote:
February 9, 2018, 1:24 pm
I challenged you felix to a joust many many times
felixcat wrote:
February 9, 2018, 7:17 pm
I'm out. It's been fun.....
Presenting facts does not dissuade the conspiracy theorist, but it does seem to make them leave.
UFF DA!

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » February 10, 2018, 9:33 am

Guys do as you wish. But, it appears to real this go around

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/flu-epidem ... -activity/
I reserve the right to be wrong, mispell words type badly. leave words out of sentences because my mind works faster then my fingers. To be an OLD GIT I've earned it

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » February 11, 2018, 8:16 am

I think a healthy balanced diet is far better than flu shots, something I will not ever take, keep a strong immune system is far better option.
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/tamifl ... -suicidal/

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » February 11, 2018, 9:37 am

fatbob wrote:
February 11, 2018, 8:16 am
I think a healthy balanced diet is far better than flu shots, something I will not ever take, keep a strong immune system is far better option.
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/tamifl ... -suicidal/
A healthy immune system is very important to combating the flu and may assist in preventing it along with, in my opinion, the flu shot. The biggest problem with the flu is it can cause other problems such as pneumonia. As for Tamiflu, I personally do not think it is worth the cost to reduce symptoms by 2 days or so.

Return to “Health & Beauty”