Cystscopy

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
choi choi
udonmap.com

Cystscopy

Post by choi choi » May 31, 2020, 8:54 pm

Having BPH for 4-5 years Now so bad need sorting!
Having a cafeter fitted some time ago, was undiscribable pain
Military hospital.Never applied anesthetic gel!
So now due for the camera up the todger!
Doctor said "ItWILLbe painful!
Anyone had this experience?

tamada
udonmap.com

Re: Cystscopy

Post by tamada » May 31, 2020, 9:29 pm

Internet search suggests that if they use anaesthetic gel, it should be uncomfortable but not painful. Same doctor and same hospital as the painful catheterization?

choi choi
udonmap.com

Post by choi choi » May 31, 2020, 10:07 pm

No Tam.Udon general.
Had Four separate nurses try ram it.None could do! They sent me to Udon general.
A nurse did it Ok not too much pain!

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » June 1, 2020, 8:03 am

Had the Umbrella test eons ago, a little painful , but generally any procedure that sticks things into your orifices will be painful as apart from the mouth nose and ears, they are designed for stuff exiting not the other way around

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » June 1, 2020, 4:06 pm

Had a really bad prostrate infection a few years ago. Needed a catheter insert to help me pee. The nurse who prepped me had such a gentle touch I would have married her the next day. Best bet is to concentrate on breathing same as lady having a baby. The concentration on breathing helps take the mind of the pain. It only lasts for a minute, seriously, no huge deal.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » June 1, 2020, 4:16 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
June 1, 2020, 8:03 am
Had the Umbrella test eons ago, a little painful , but generally any procedure that sticks things into your orifices will be painful as apart from the mouth nose and ears, they are designed for stuff exiting not the other way around
Are you talking from a male point of view or as a font of all knowledge. There are part of the body (female) that are specifically designed for the opposite of what you claim.

choi choi
udonmap.com

Post by choi choi » June 1, 2020, 5:29 pm

AlexO wrote:
June 1, 2020, 4:16 pm
Khun Paul wrote:
Are you talking from a male point of view or as a font of all knowledge. There are part of the body (female) that are specifically designed for the opposite of what you claim.
OH YES! I can think of two functions.Both pleasant in life! \:D/

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » June 1, 2020, 6:46 pm

AlexO wrote:
Khun Paul wrote:
Oh dear, a man was asking so my reply was from a males point of view . I never put myself forward unlike others as font of all knowledge . If we wish to discuss the female then obviously there are differences that is just the way they are made, although at times many males on here act like old women.

dunroaming
udonmap.com

Post by dunroaming » June 1, 2020, 9:41 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
June 1, 2020, 6:46 pm
AlexO wrote:
Khun Paul wrote:
Oh dear, a man was asking so my reply was from a males point of view . I never put myself forward unlike others as font of all knowledge . If we wish to discuss the female then obviously there are differences that is just the way they are made, although at times many males on here act like old women.
The difference is the catheter is approx 6 inches less for a woman but same pain and designed also as an exit not an enterence

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » June 1, 2020, 9:55 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
AlexO wrote:
Khun Paul wrote:
Where exactly did you say you were talking from a male only point of view. You are the expert on jumping on peoples posts to try and prove you are the superior intellect on UM. Fortunately you fail most of the time. Some of the procedures are not painful at all, just uncomfortable as its a new sensation.

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » June 2, 2020, 6:02 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
Had the Umbrella test eons ago, a little painful , but generally any procedure that sticks things into your orifices will be painful
AlexO wrote:
June 1, 2020, 9:55 pm
Some of the procedures are not painful at all, just uncomfortable as its a new sensation.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

choi choi
udonmap.com

Post by choi choi » June 2, 2020, 7:22 pm

Earnest wrote:
June 2, 2020, 6:02 pm
Khun Paul wrote:
Had the Umbrella test eons ago, a little painful , but generally any procedure that sticks things into your orifices will be painful
AlexO wrote:
Some of the procedures are not painful at all, just uncomfortable as its a new sensation.
Oooo I say!

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » June 3, 2020, 1:26 am

'They don't like it up 'em, Mr Mainwaring!'
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » June 3, 2020, 6:19 am

AlexO wrote:
Khun Paul wrote:
AlexO wrote:
Khun Paul wrote:
Where exactly did you say you were talking from a male only point of view. You are the expert on jumping on peoples posts to try and prove you are the superior intellect on UM. Fortunately you fail most of the time. Some of the procedures are not painful at all, just uncomfortable as its a new sensation.

Really one supposes you speak from experience then as you seem SO knowledgeable about this. Also I was stating my experience which was not pleasant

choi choi
udonmap.com

Post by choi choi » June 3, 2020, 7:01 am

Khun Paul wrote:
Why you guys going on about a harmless statement?
The bloke just saying!
"Old women?" See what you mean KP! Geez!

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » June 3, 2020, 2:07 pm

What lubricant do they use?

Or do they give you a muscle relaxant like Amyl Nitrate?

choi choi
udonmap.com

Post by choi choi » June 3, 2020, 3:41 pm

Earnest wrote:
June 3, 2020, 2:07 pm
What lubricant do they use?

Or do they give you a muscle relaxant like Amyl Nitrate?
They suppose to give you anesthetic gel But at the military hospital gave nothing!
Hence the excruciating pain! I think they were Farang haters! "Take that you dirty farang!"
I Got transferred to Udon General. as they were incompetent to do the job!
Lovely nurse applied the gel, and was done in a minute!

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » June 3, 2020, 6:17 pm

Fantastic!

Did you get his 'phone number? I hope his fingers weren't too fat and he had cut his nails.

choi choi
udonmap.com

Post by choi choi » June 3, 2020, 7:11 pm

Earnest wrote:
June 3, 2020, 6:17 pm
Fantastic!

Did you get his 'phone number? I hope his fingers weren't too fat and he had cut his nails.
Yes I did get the finger job. Not too happy with that!..... Short fingers!

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » June 3, 2020, 11:32 pm

Short fingers?

Short, fat pinkies?

It sounds like you have been violated by a Thai dwarf, Choi Choi. Something that some chaps on this forum would pay good money for.
Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
Also called prostate enlargement, is a noncancerous increase in size of the prostate gland. Symptoms may include frequent urination, trouble starting to urinate, weak stream, inability to urinate, or loss of bladder control.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benign_pr ... yperplasia

I note the risk of BPH is erectile dysfunction.

Can you confirm this is accurate, KP?

Return to “Health & Beauty”