ENT

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
tamada
udonmap.com

ENT

Post by tamada » November 16, 2022, 4:22 pm

Ear, nose and throat.

Any recommendations?

Ta
tam

'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Re: ENT

Post by Khun Paul » November 17, 2022, 3:54 pm

Where-ever you go always get a second opinion !!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 17, 2022, 3:58 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
November 17, 2022, 3:54 pm
Where-ever you go always get a second opinion !!
That's a given KP but in this instance, I'm still waiting for the first referral.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » November 17, 2022, 5:08 pm

Srinagarind University Hospital Khon Kaen.

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » November 17, 2022, 6:14 pm

Dr. Chu at the Military Hospital is excellent. She's a real looker as well and speaks good English. Myself and two of my friends have been seeing her for several months now, and we are all very pleased with her services. She is there on Mon, Wed and Thurs starting at 9AM, and Tues evening at Bangkok Hospital. The fee to see her at the Military Hospital is only 50 Baht, so you can't go wrong.
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 17, 2022, 6:16 pm

fatbob wrote:
November 17, 2022, 5:08 pm
Srinagarind University Hospital Khon Kaen.
Thanks bob. I renewed my offshore medical there last summer so still have a map of the sprawling faculty in case I go check it out.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 17, 2022, 6:17 pm

semperfiguy wrote:
November 17, 2022, 6:14 pm
Dr. Chu at the Military Hospital is excellent. She's a real looker as well and speaks good English. Myself and two of my friends have been seeing her for several months now, and we are all very pleased with her services. She is there on Mon, Wed and Thurs starting at 9AM, and Tues evening at Bangkok Hospital. The fee to see her at the Military Hospital is only 50 Baht, so you can't go wrong.
Excellent. Thanks sfg. That's an easier option.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » November 18, 2022, 5:51 am

semperfiguy wrote:
Not sure if it was the same doctor , but I spent 4 weeks going to the ENT at the army hospital. Given pain killers, antibiotics and some strange tasting mouthwash. After one month on my last visit she simply said no more appointment or treatment. I assumed that it was going to get better. So this month not better at all I went to the government hospital. They took one look and within minutes the doctor said abnormal growth and procided to do a biopsy . 10 days later I'm diagnosed stage 3 carcinoma. I don't think much of a hospital that can't even spot throat cancer. It's left me 3 months behind in treatment and given the cancer enough time to spread . now I just got to deal with it. But I would describe the army ENT department as incompetent at best. The care given at both the general hospital and the cancer hospital has been outstanding.
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » November 18, 2022, 2:31 pm

papafarang wrote:
November 18, 2022, 5:51 am
semperfiguy wrote:
Not sure if it was the same doctor , but I spent 4 weeks going to the ENT at the army hospital. Given pain killers, antibiotics and some strange tasting mouthwash. After one month on my last visit she simply said no more appointment or treatment. I assumed that it was going to get better. So this month not better at all I went to the government hospital. They took one look and within minutes the doctor said abnormal growth and procided to do a biopsy . 10 days later I'm diagnosed stage 3 carcinoma. I don't think much of a hospital that can't even spot throat cancer. It's left me 3 months behind in treatment and given the cancer enough time to spread . now I just got to deal with it. But I would describe the army ENT department as incompetent at best. The care given at both the general hospital and the cancer hospital has been outstanding.
It's for the reasons above that I take the drive to Khon Kaen and go to the Srinigarind University Hospital, the standard of doctors is top shelf compared to Udon. Health is all we have.....

Return to “Health & Beauty”