70% of Thai women cannot achieve orgasm

Looking for advise on hospitals, dentists and other health issues? Ask here.
alby
udonmap.com

70% of Thai women cannot achieve orgasm

Post by alby » April 30, 2008, 2:34 pm

A recent global sex survey found that 70 per cent of Thai women cannot achieve orgasm.

Pongphon Sarnsamak

Daily Xpress

Others reach orgasm through masturbation or having sex with another woman, while 79 per cent of Thai men climax during sex, according to research by condom manufacturer Durex.

The survey was conducted in 26 countries and questioned 26,000 respondents about their sexual behaviour and attitudes.

It revealed that 54 per cent of Thai couples cannot reach orgasm, while Italians, Spanish, Mexicans and South Africans are the most likely to climax almost every time, at 66 per cent. Only 24 per cent of Chinese couples achieve orgasm and the Japanese recorded 27 per cent.

Sexologist Dr Pansak Sugkrakroek says most Thai women cannot reach orgasm because their partners do not know how to help them.

"They just care about themselves," he says. "Making love is a kind of art that they have to learn so that they can help their partners."

Pansak says some couples end relationships because they cannot help each other to reach orgasm.

Taking more time can have a significant impact on the quality of orgasms. Those Thais fully satisfied with the intensity of their orgasms spend on average 3.9 more minutes on foreplay than those who are not, he adds.

"Even though orgasms are not the be all and end all of sex, regularly achieving them improves emotional and overall wellbeing, as well as a bond with a partner. It can also help to reduce life's stresses. Ideally, people should try to have orgasms regularly," he says.

However, he suggests women should not fake orgasms because it could lead to conflict if partners discover the woman is not being sincere.

He advises couples to learn how to improve their relationship rather than focus on orgasms.
http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2008/04 ... 071890.php

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » April 30, 2008, 4:17 pm

Sexologist Dr Pansak Sugkrakroek says most Thai women cannot reach orgasm because their partners do not know how to help them.

"They just care about themselves," he says. "Making love is a kind of art that they have to learn so that they can help their partners."

Pansak says some couples end relationships because they cannot help each other to reach orgasm.

It revealed that 54 per cent of Thai couples cannot reach orgasm,
Probably another reason why so many Thai females like us 'Farang'.

pompui
udonmap.com

Post by pompui » April 30, 2008, 5:30 pm

I thought the 'rampant rabbit' was the latest fashion by bored housewives that could be distorting the percentage figures,or is it just the strap ons that women are using on each other.TIT

stickyfingers
udonmap.com

Post by stickyfingers » April 30, 2008, 9:51 pm

FORE---------------------PLAY Thai guys. It ain't a Golf expression :fryingpan:

What are they thinking :freak:

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » April 30, 2008, 9:53 pm

Eats....Shoots...and Leaves.Image
Can You Dig It Dug.?

Roy
udonmap.com
Location: Outside LA's hoping to get a glimpse of his naked maid

Post by Roy » April 30, 2008, 9:59 pm

I've always found that shouting obscenities loudly while threating physical harm always makes my TW get off

Could be she's faking I guess :-k

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Free the Doug 1

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » May 1, 2008, 10:51 am

Darn,I always thought it had to do with how big the dick was and how long he could go :lol: :lol: You mean I have been listening 2000 fakes????Ooooh,what the hell,I wasn't faking :D

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » May 1, 2008, 10:52 am

BKKSTAN wrote:Darn,I always thought it had to do with how big the dick was and how long he could go :lol: :lol: You mean I have been listening to 2000 fakes????Ooooh,what the hell,I wasn't faking :D

aznyron
udonmap.com

Post by aznyron » May 1, 2008, 10:58 am

that because the 70% of thai women are sleeping with the wrong men.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » May 1, 2008, 11:33 am

Mods, why aren't the 2 threads dealing with this subject combined?

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » May 1, 2008, 11:36 am

:lol: :lol: They want to keep you busy Jack and today is Mayday a ''workers'' holiday :lol: :lol:

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » May 1, 2008, 11:38 am

Every day is May Day for you and me, Stan :D :D

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » May 1, 2008, 11:47 am

:lol: Yep,sometimes it is hard to take though!Ocassionally I am envious of these guys that come and go for 2-3 months at a time for work! :lol: :lol: Never satisfied is probably my main problem :lol: :lol:I would not like being back into the ''steady grind''! [-X

swami
udonmap.com

Post by swami » May 25, 2008, 1:26 pm

I have studied Tantra in India and am a Tantra Master. If anyone would like me to teach their GF, I am available. If being a Tantra Master does not help, I have a three stage electric dildo with vibarating head and clit stimulator, and this ALWAYS works. lovem swami

lighspur1
udonmap.com

Post by lighspur1 » May 25, 2008, 7:45 pm

I'm working on the 70% only got to 30% last time I was there.

Ba Bob
udonmap.com

Post by Ba Bob » May 25, 2008, 9:35 pm

swami wrote:I have studied Tantra in India and am a Tantra Master. If anyone would like me to teach their GF, I am available. If being a Tantra Master does not help, I have a three stage electric dildo with vibarating head and clit stimulator, and this ALWAYS works. lovem swami
Sounds like your hands busy too Swami! :D :lol:

Roy
udonmap.com
Location: Outside LA's hoping to get a glimpse of his naked maid

Post by Roy » May 25, 2008, 9:42 pm

Swami I am ready to sign the wife up for your course as long as you promise the three stage electric dildo with vibrating head and clit stimulator as been cliniclly strealized after it has come out your ass :lol: :lol:

Irish Alan
udonmap.com

Post by Irish Alan » May 25, 2008, 11:17 pm

swami wrote:I have studied Tantra in India and am a Tantra Master. If anyone would like me to teach their GF, I am available. If being a Tantra Master does not help, I have a three stage electric dildo with vibarating head and clit stimulator, and this ALWAYS works. lovem swami
Electric? [-X Think of the environment. I have an environmentally-friendly Irish one stage langer and a faster left hand than Jimi Hendrix (God be good to him) and this ALWAYS works.
Love Alan.

Return to “Health & Beauty”