Paul Mueller Dead

Pay tribute to loved ones and friends here...
milkman
udonmap.com

Paul Mueller Dead

Post by milkman » May 7, 2017, 8:38 am

An Udon resident, a poster on udonmap, a father and husband, and a friend of mine, Paul Mueller died May 4.

Paul once welcomed me to his new club, Sam Tam Udon, although I am an American and everyone else was German. So I'd feel welcome, he asked all these Germans to speak English- even when talking to each other!

That's a favorite memory I'll always have of Paul. If anyone else has a memory, I'd love to read it. May he Rest In Peace.

bigsnake
udonmap.com

Re: Paul Mueller Dead

Post by bigsnake » June 21, 2017, 8:44 am

RIP! Dear Friend

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » June 21, 2017, 9:34 am

Could someone post a photo of Paul. I don't know the name, but perhaps I will recognize him by the photo. RIP Paul!
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

milkman
udonmap.com

Post by milkman » July 2, 2017, 7:08 pm

I wanted to add that Paul was always very generous to me and my wife. When I told him we were going to Oaxaca in Mexico, he gave me a disc teaching Spanish, plus another with tourist info on Oaxaca.

Another year, we were touring Europe, and he invited us to stay with him and his wife for a week in his apartment in Cologne. He took lots of time showing us around the city- a wonderful introduction for people who knew nothing and really was the highlight of our trip.

He had a big heart and my wife and I certainly miss him and are grateful for having known him.

cgn

Post by cgn » August 9, 2017, 7:28 pm

Im trying to reach Paul. While searching him I found a first post of his death. Is it him, we are talking about:
PJM.jpg
PJM.jpg (3.8 KiB) Viewed 3337 times
Quelle des Photos
https://www.google.de/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= ... nXGZqXBShA

Does anyone have the email-address of Raki?
We met first at Cologne University in 1975, me the student and Paul the social scientist, looking for student man power for research purposes. We kept in contact - many photos of the house and the agricultural evolution! I saw him once every year while he was still resident in Cologne. Where did he die and why?
Nobody knows anything.
Sorry I am not used to write in English but will be happy to receive some answers.
Thank you
Henning

milkman
udonmap.com

Post by milkman » August 13, 2017, 4:33 pm

Dear Henning, I tried sending you a private message, but it looks like your account is not set up to receive PMs. I don't want to post Ratri's phone number here. But if Udonmap will allow you to, please PM me with your email address and I will pass on that information. If they will not, post that here and I will find another way to reach you. Yes, Paul was a fine fellow and he is missed.

cgn

Post by cgn » August 15, 2017, 11:25 pm

Dear Milkman, my name is farmer. I wil tell you. For special purposes I use the address "hbaix(at)web.de". I will answer you then with a private address. Thank you

milkman
udonmap.com

Post by milkman » August 20, 2017, 9:46 am

I have replied to his email, gave him the phone number of Paul's widow. May all have some measure of peace.

TJ
udonmap.com

Post by TJ » August 21, 2017, 9:57 am

A good man that I never met. Condolences to his family and wish them well.

Return to “Obituaries”