Expats United

Sports, Leisure and Adventure for the active minded. (Udon Thani related topics only)
denz
udonmap.com

Expats United

Post by denz » December 16, 2012, 12:37 pm

The next exciting, fabulous, amazing match is next Wednesday - 19th December. =D>
7pm kick off.Playing at a new pitch near Nong Bua Lake,Udon Thani. Players meet at Irish Clock at 6-20pm.
Ben the Belgian -our tactical genius of a boss is working on tactics alone on this one as Tony,our technical director,is away on a scouting trip. Rumours are strong that Ben is considering adding a 73 year old ex Chelsea player to our squad for this game-not joking ! -this means there will be a 60 year gap between our youngest and oldest player! - great or what???? :shock:
Supporters and new players always welcome -it will be a classic ! \:D/

denz
udonmap.com

Expats United

Post by denz » January 14, 2013, 9:05 am

Our first attempt in 2013 at playing football like Brazil is on Thursday this week (17th January) - 8pm kick off at The Zalvo Arena (near Nong Bua Lake) - one or two new players in the squad and Ben the Belgian - the gaffer -has selection problems! :shock:
New players always welcome -supporters too! =D>

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Expats United

Post by pienmash » January 14, 2013, 9:19 am

denz wrote:Our first attempt in 2013 at playing football like Brazil is on Thursday this week (17th January) - 8pm kick off at The Zalvo Arena (near Nong Bua Lake) - one or two new players in the squad and Ben the Belgian - the gaffer -has selection problems! :shock:
New players always welcome -supporters too! =D>
Young Pele , Zico Vaseline mash junior will be back as he was in Bangers the last game ,, back in full training now ,,, bowl of porridge and 2 laps of Nong Sim before school ,,,,and hes cut out the cigars and Old Speckled Hen ....

C u Thursday .

denz
udonmap.com

Expats United

Post by denz » January 14, 2013, 1:01 pm

Great that vaseline zico pele stanley matthews is back!

denz
udonmap.com

Expats United

Post by denz » January 20, 2013, 7:09 pm

Attention all players .......We have been invited to play in a tournament in Vientiane,Laos. Leave Udon on Friday 1st March -return on Sunday 3rd. Cost would be around 3000 baht to cover transport,hotel, border visa fees etc. - please let Trev or me know asap if interested. 8)

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Expats United

Post by pienmash » January 20, 2013, 10:56 pm

denz wrote:Attention all players .......We have been invited to play in a tournament in Vientiane,Laos. Leave Udon on Friday 1st March -return on Sunday 3rd. Cost would be around 3000 baht to cover transport,hotel, border visa fees etc. - please let Trev or me know asap if interested. 8)
Bearing in mind Vaseline Zico Pele Stanley Mathews will be studying hard for his Thai school exams at this time .........i think its great and he will definately go as hes as thick as a biscuit when it comes to exams ,,,,,, the broken toe suffered in a minor tiff with his latest school sweet heart which ruled him out of the last game shud be ok so he will be fully fit for the trip ,,, unfortunately i will not be traveling SO WHOS GONNA KEEP THEIR EYE ON HIM FORM ME ??..........

Mash

denz
udonmap.com

Expats United

Post by denz » January 23, 2013, 1:06 pm

Next thrilling game is tomorrow -Thursday 24th January -8pm kick off -at The Zalvo Arena (same place as last week). Playing against the Udon Thani Thai Allstars. -should be fun! \:D/
The gaffer "Ben the Belgian" looks likely to have a good squad for this classic exhibition of football -with the return of vaseline Suneeenyho pele, and possible appearance of super striker steve the bulge...... 8)

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Expats United

Post by pienmash » January 23, 2013, 6:10 pm

Indeed Vasa is raring to go after his no show for the last match ,, hes warming up with a game at his school 4pm - 5-30 ,, then playing again for the "big boys" at 8......... i can remember the days i could of done that ,,alas nay more too much sausages !!

denz
udonmap.com

Expats United

Post by denz » January 25, 2013, 8:24 am

Result of the game last night.....Expat United 9 Udon Thai Allstars 6..............wow what a great win for the Expats Team - especially in the heat. Our truly international team -from UK, Australia, Belgium, Thailand, Norway,and Italy - played really well against a talented and youthful Thai team. An excellent team performance and result. Well played lads ! =D>

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Expats United

Post by pienmash » January 25, 2013, 8:48 am

Yes cracking result ....well done ,, Vasa scored a cracker ,,, alas i was policing the pltehora of hill billies n yokels that desended on Nong Sim for the morlam concert last night ,, well till 6am this morning to be exact .... ci would say it was cayoss if i could spell it .

keep us informed as to the next match lso the footy teams trip in Vt for the tournament .

mash

denz
udonmap.com

Expats United

Post by denz » January 25, 2013, 12:36 pm

will do mr mash..............and well played young Vasa ronaldoinho zico de udon !!

denz
udonmap.com

Expats United

Post by denz » January 27, 2013, 5:19 pm

Next game for Expat United - next Thursday -31st January -8pm kick off -The Zalvo Arena, UdonThani (same place as last game) Opponents yet to be confirmed. :D

denz
udonmap.com

Expats United

Post by denz » February 1, 2013, 7:51 am

Next game - this Saturday -2nd February. 5pm kick off against the USA Military FC - always a big game against our american friends! \:D/
Players meet at the Irish Clock at 4pm. =D>

pompui
udonmap.com

Expats United

Post by pompui » February 3, 2013, 3:30 am

Presumably Expats United whipped their ass at football,maybe not at drinking though :-k :^o

Prenders88
udonmap.com

Expats United

Post by Prenders88 » February 3, 2013, 7:56 am

The result from yesterdays game was Udon Expats United 7 USA Military FC 4.
Played at the new Zalvo Soccer Centre which has excellent faclities. Next door to the Sanjao Phuya Chinese Temple by Nong Bua Lake.
Udon Thani, best seen through your car's rear view mirror.

denz
udonmap.com

Expats United

Post by denz » February 3, 2013, 7:56 am

Result was Expat United 7 USA Military 4 \:D/ - well played to both teams! =D>
A return match is booked for next Thursday -6pm kick off :D

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Expats United

Post by pienmash » February 3, 2013, 9:54 am

An excellent advertisement for the game and very sportingly played game between a mixed Euro side and an All American American one ,, nice bunch of fellas ....... i did notice a definate difference n fitness levels and the expats had a smoke break at half time where as an orange was the order of the day for the U.S guys .

First half all expat utd ,, second more even , superb facilities as stated by Prenders and even a stunning cheerleader named Far ,,, i did find my eyes wondering from the game at times !!... sadly no goal for Vasa the Nong Sim answer to Ryan Gikk ,,,i consoled him with a dairy queen .

A couple of team photos were taken maybe could be posted.

mash

denz
udonmap.com

Expats United

Post by denz » February 3, 2013, 7:53 pm

Expat United and USA Military teams

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Expats United

Post by jackspratt » February 3, 2013, 8:04 pm

Um! ......... where's Far? :(