Paris -Roubaix race

Sports, Leisure and Adventure for the active minded. (Udon Thani related topics only)
wallylee
udonmap.com

Paris -Roubaix race

Post by wallylee » April 11, 2016, 6:12 am

How many superlatives can you use to describe this race? Stunning? Incredible? Outstanding? Greatest Ever? For Australian Matthew Hayman you only need one – victorious. The 2016 Paris-Roubaix was open to many possible winners, but no one would have tipped the man from down-under to swoop in for the win.

Aussies in the the first 22 riders..good result ..hard race.. :D

caducus
udonmap.com

Paris -Roubaix race

Post by caducus » April 11, 2016, 1:24 pm

I watched the race on my computer on the Eurosport channel, having subcribed to the Sport365 website. This was the first time that Eurosport had broadcast the race in its entirety, from 3.15 pm to 10 pm (Thai time). I did not tune in until some time around 6 pm, just as the riders started on the third of 27 cobbled sections, and I soon regretted missing the earlier part as this was a thoroughly engrossing race.

Chapeau, chapeau, chapeau and chapeau again and again to the winner. I was completly knackered on his behalf when he crossed the line. I am typing this standing up as my bum is indeed too sore for me to sit down.

Return to “Sports, Leisure and Adventure in Udon Thani”