HOW CAN I GO TO GOLF COURSE?

Sports, Leisure and Adventure for the active minded. (Udon Thani related topics only)
obpa

HOW CAN I GO TO GOLF COURSE?

Post by obpa » November 26, 2005, 1:01 pm

[size=18][/size][color=green][/color]

SSAWAT DEE KRAP?

I WILL VISIT UDONTHANI NEXT WEEK FOR 10 DAYS.

I WANT TO PLAY GOLF.

HOW CAN I GO TO GOLF COURSE EASY.
(VICTORY PARK, NONG SAMRONG, SRI THANI ETC.)

CAN I GET A SAANGTAEW?

I WILL STAY CGR HOTEL.

lee
udonmap.com

Post by lee » November 26, 2005, 2:29 pm

You can take a local taxi (saamlaw) to the local courses such as Nongsamrong, Lions military and Ban Tad or you can take sangtaew (van taxi), number 5 or 16 goes to Nong Samrong golf course, 6, 11, 12 and 44 go to the Lions military course or 44 to Ban tad but you'll need to get of at the ban tad junction and take a saamlaw the rest of the way. Most sangtaew taxi routes are clearly listed on the Udon Map.

You will need to hire a car to get to Victory park or Udon Golf club, however it is also possible take a local bus to both these places.

Personally I'd hire a car for a couple of days, there are many rental companies around town that can offer you a good deal. Try www.stevesudon.com www.udonmap.com/stevesbar for reliable car rentals.

Lee

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » November 28, 2005, 3:12 pm

if going to sri thani and going to make it a day, i can pick you up in udon at around 8:30 ish and take you back to udon about 3 ish, as i pass it every weekday to and from school. let me know if i can help. i don't golf.

obpa

Post by obpa » November 29, 2005, 8:09 am

HI LEE!
THANK'S FOR YOUR REPLY.
THAT IS GOOD ADVICE TO ME.

HI LA!
THANK'S FOR YOUR KINDNESS.
BUT THIS TIME I CANNOT PLAY GOLF.
I MEET GIRL FRIEND AND STAY HOTEL TOGETHER.
ONLY VISIT GOLF COURSE.

Return to “Sports, Leisure and Adventure in Udon Thani”