A different view from a young and attractive Issan lady

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
panick
udonmap.com

Re: A different view from a young and attractive Issan lady

Post by panick » September 5, 2008, 1:30 pm

mighty-chang wrote:PANICK hahahahhaha I almost fell off my chair with laughter even the wife had a bit of a giggle at you last post i felt a bit of envy? the green eyed monster coming out in you and to be honest it is not my fault i live in a big house in a tropical country with a steady income .....It is not my fault i have a normal family that threatens your very existence of you living here because of looking odd pesty seedy and out of place.... It is not my fault there is 7 years difference between me and my wife not 27 years in so many cases.....It is not my fault im not in the last chance saloon and found Thailand in the latter part of my life ... It is not my fault i don't have to be lead like a pubby dog aroung the food courts in udon like a puppy dog on a lead .... It is not my fault i sit outside bars and look in the other direction not talking to my wife .... It is not my fault that my children "are" mine and not some thai man that as run off with another woman ...It is not my fault you take udon map . com Literary because it is all you have ..... (honest panick ) some people in this life are just more lucky than other some people can acceppt it others just can't and i think you are the latter option (scoff dribbley dribble)

ps today we are going to be a"normal " family and not a walking freak show and spend the afternoon near a small lake have a nice lunch and look "normal" (scoff scoff double dribble)
You think I'm 27yrs older than my wife :yikes: Sorry mate I'm only in my mid forties and the wifes 39 [-X
Luckily I'm in the same financial state as you, nice house, nice car and a nice income, but I don't go around mouthing it off to the world and trying to rub it in peoples faces .... So please tell me why you think that you threaten my existance and that I would be envious of you ... :roll:

Bring back Saint

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » September 5, 2008, 2:02 pm

dumbo or whoever he is , or maybe more importantly thinks he is , writes, its not my fault, its not my fault , its not my fault , its not my fault , its not my fault , its not my fault, i wonder who's fault it is that hes an arrogant , obnoxious pratt .? =; =; =; =;

mighty-chang
udonmap.com

Post by mighty-chang » September 5, 2008, 2:12 pm

well lucky for you panick ..... and as for the other pesty people asking where i get my income from i sell som tam in the night market in ban dung please feel free to come and visit me it is better pay than you think
dear oh dear what a nice afternoon time to feed the fish in our hand crafted waterfall i may even have a beer and read a book options dear watsons

chok dee to all

mighty-chang
udonmap.com

Post by mighty-chang » September 5, 2008, 2:18 pm

saint please stop writting to me and being rude i feel you are attacking my general happyness of living in thailand without the need to work (ei ei ei owwww)

it is not my fault (honest)

Guns482
udonmap.com

Post by Guns482 » September 5, 2008, 5:05 pm

[quote]
GUNS i was writing about panick i guess it was your choice to jump on the seedy wagon hahahah hurting are we when someone states the truth ( ei ei ei owwww)
mighty-chang
udonmap.com
Hurting no way, but your comment is indicative of juvenile tendencies, i assume your parents know what you are doing, children should be seen and not heard.
Staing that you were talking about a solitary person it hould have been addressed as such, thereby not causing confusion amongst the rank and file . But the basic tone of my post stands now even more than it did before.
Young man mind your elders or reap your just rewards, which judging by your posts will not be in heaven. :(
Guns

mighty-chang
udonmap.com

Post by mighty-chang » September 5, 2008, 8:06 pm

Guns respect my elders in Thailand ,yes i do the best entertainment in Thailand to be honest i used to sit at the old mr tongs in udon looking across the shopping complex and watch the yoda like creatures walk up and down the steps by the KFC and think to myself back in the Uk the jo public would have to pay for this entertaining circus show . I use to sit there cracking away like mutley shaking my head from side to side to be honest i found it a form of entertainment better than a hollywood blockbuster film so yes i do respect my elders in thailand for the basic fact i found it free entertainment crack on guns you make me smile :D

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » September 5, 2008, 8:15 pm

Goes around and comes around springs to mind :-k

mighty-chang
udonmap.com

Post by mighty-chang » September 5, 2008, 8:29 pm

hello jack how are things ....as you can see some of the people of udon town have been twitching and doing a thing called "taking the internet literary "

chok dee

jetdoc
udonmap.com

Post by jetdoc » September 5, 2008, 9:35 pm

Chang, It's about TIGHT PUSSEY, try it you'll like it;o)

mighty-chang
udonmap.com

Post by mighty-chang » September 5, 2008, 9:41 pm

jetdog EH ? i mean EH?

westerby
udonmap.com

Post by westerby » September 5, 2008, 9:44 pm

saint wrote:
westerby wrote:
Okey dokey. The Chang's gone very quiet hasn't he?

yes, although im happy hes wandered off to pastures new or even the elephant graveyard , i find the timing a little odd !!!!!! i would like to keep an open mind , but i also a strong believer in coincidence .
You have a point, Saint, but again, you're barking up the wrong tree - he ain't me. That said, I often wonder who I'm talking to though, as I'm sure some of you have multiple accounts.

For what its worth, I'm certain that the Chang is a single account holder who's a wee bit upset, that's why he bites back. I don't believe he's a young 'un either, he says that to wind up the chaps. So has the Chang got issues? Definitely, but then so have some of you!

What's my link with Elephants? I'm a former ground crew member of No.27 Squadron, Royal Air Force. Google it to see their Squadron plaque and appreciate what great work they've done for the nation.........great days.................................... (Westerby slips away into his memories). :sleepy:

mighty-chang
udonmap.com

Post by mighty-chang » September 5, 2008, 10:07 pm

yawn

westerby
udonmap.com

Post by westerby » September 5, 2008, 10:10 pm

mighty-chang wrote:yawn
Would you like some hot cocoa, I'm just putting some on?

Or may be a little bit of heroine, see the link below....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-p ... 597835.stm

When are we going to talk about Thai ladies again?

panick
udonmap.com

Post by panick » September 5, 2008, 10:49 pm

mighty-chang wrote:yawn
Oh Great Mighty-Chang are we boring you?
May I make a suggestion :-k
F.O.A.D
I'm sure you're young enough to understand that ;)
Bring back Saint

mighty-chang
udonmap.com

Post by mighty-chang » September 5, 2008, 11:43 pm

F O A D mmmm maybe= Feedom Of A Disciple as a young man as i run free across yee realms of thailand ei ei ei panik are you hurting confess to uncle chang

panick
udonmap.com

Post by panick » September 5, 2008, 11:56 pm

:sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:
Bring back Saint

mighty-chang
udonmap.com

Post by mighty-chang » September 5, 2008, 11:58 pm

don't sleep pal the wife may slip out to play cards

mighty-chang
udonmap.com

Post by mighty-chang » September 6, 2008, 12:05 am

as we are on the subject of abbreviation what is OAP

panick