A different view from a young and attractive Issan lady

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
rick
udonmap.com

Re: A different view from a young and attractive Issan lady

Post by rick » September 6, 2008, 5:37 am

I see that Chang says his wife is 35 one post and 39 on another. She ages fast. Or maybe maths not the strong point

Guns482
udonmap.com

Post by Guns482 » September 6, 2008, 7:07 am

Oh well another day another dollar as they say, time to change tack methinks. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Guns

aznyron
udonmap.com

Post by aznyron » September 6, 2008, 7:23 am

M/C give it up they got your number your credibility in here now is lost and the only one you can blame is mighty chang ADIOS I am out of here

mighty-chang
udonmap.com

Post by mighty-chang » September 6, 2008, 7:46 am

=; "botherd"

patriot
udonmap.com

Post by patriot » September 6, 2008, 7:51 am

mighty-chang wrote:=; "botherd"
Morning Changgers, how are you today? Bit overcast in Udon, hope it's OK up towards SN.

Anyway, I was thinking, instead of the Night Market get together, hows about throwing a barbeque at your pad for all the Bored Members. Just a thought.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » September 6, 2008, 8:05 am

no thanks, i would rather spend my evening with proper people !!!!! besides its a long way to hampshire for one evening !!!!!

mighty-chang
udonmap.com

Post by mighty-chang » September 6, 2008, 8:12 am

hahahhaha yes all are welcome for a beer believe it im not a rude lad (honest) but access to my mansion grounds is limited for those in wheel chairs and zimmer frames however we can park these people outside and i can fetch them beers from time to time great idea patriot.
to be honest im thinking of going to the next market meeting am i welcome?

saint how is england this time of year with summer over and them dark cold nights getting ever closer (i wan't to go back honest) now what can i do today me think's after a lazy coffee if the sun come's out a nice swim a local swimming pool with crystal blue sky's the relax and a nice BBQ on my manner grounds tonight ( scoff scoff )

ei ei ei
owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

saint are you hurting confess all to the chang

cali4995
udonmap.com

Post by cali4995 » September 6, 2008, 8:28 am

I may never understand all the intricacies of English humour. All these witty guips
and repartee it appears to have descended into a bloody slagfest with the mighty-
chang taking on all comers? Well then, he actually did seem to invite a little trouble. :lol:

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » September 6, 2008, 9:40 am

I've just advised that elephant info site to review their statistics on the amount of excreta an elephant produces each day.We have one here in Udon producing way in excess of the stated 110kgs of crap and 50 litres of pee. :lol:

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » September 6, 2008, 1:56 pm

trubrit wrote:I've just advised that elephant info site to review their statistics on the amount of excreta an elephant produces each day.We have one here in Udon producing way in excess of the stated 110kgs of crap and 50 litres of pee. :lol:
:D Whew!Its not me ,I live in Nong Khai!!

patriot
udonmap.com

Post by patriot » September 6, 2008, 2:29 pm

Hey Stan; what's your opinion of Tony's Restaurant on the river front immediately east of the market?

Just curious

westerby
udonmap.com

Post by westerby » September 6, 2008, 3:43 pm

saint wrote:no thanks, i would rather spend my evening with proper people !!!!! besides its a long way to hampshire for one evening !!!!!
Oh dear, you still think it's me. Never mind, I won't protest anymore, it ain't worth it...

MC does post from the UK though because I saw him come up last night at 10.10pm BST on the planning permission thread.
Last edited by westerby on September 6, 2008, 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » September 6, 2008, 3:49 pm

Trust me guys - he lives and posts from Ban Dung.

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » September 6, 2008, 5:06 pm

I am not sure what sort of view the young and attractive Issan lady might make of all this..

and i had a rough breakfast there once.. :(
Can You Dig It Dug.?

mighty-chang
udonmap.com

Post by mighty-chang » September 6, 2008, 5:19 pm

That is correct THE MIGHTY CHANG lives here in wonderland westby the reason you see me at 10.10pm BST was the general fact it was 4.10am here (Thai time) due to the fact these day's i try to go to bed nice and early and wake early good for yee soul the days of a silly clock rule my life have gone my dear watson a alarm clock buzzing going against the natrual sleeping pattern is not good for yeeee.
The days of being told what to do by father time and jobs worth bosses is long behind the mighty chang.

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL !!!!!

westerby
udonmap.com

Post by westerby » September 6, 2008, 5:29 pm

mighty-chang wrote:That is correct THE MIGHTY CHANG lives here in wonderland westby the reason you see me at 10.10pm BST was the general fact it was 4.10am here (Thai time) due to the fact these day's i try to go to bed nice and early and wake early good for yee soul the days of a silly clock rule my life have gone my dear watson a alarm clock buzzing going against the natrual sleeping pattern is not good for yeeee.
The days of being told what to do by father time and jobs worth bosses is long behind the mighty chang.

Right, :-k whatever floats your boat. Maybe you've taken too much speed... :freak: It might be an idea to catch some zeds, even elephnats need to sleep sometimes.

panick
udonmap.com

Post by panick » September 6, 2008, 11:28 pm

westerby wrote:
mighty-chang wrote:That is correct THE MIGHTY CHANG lives here in wonderland westby the reason you see me at 10.10pm BST was the general fact it was 4.10am here (Thai time) due to the fact these day's i try to go to bed nice and early and wake early good for yee soul the days of a silly clock rule my life have gone my dear watson a alarm clock buzzing going against the natrual sleeping pattern is not good for yeeee.

Right, :-k whatever floats your boat. Maybe you've taken too much speed... :freak: It might be an idea to catch some zeds, even elephnats need to sleep sometimes.
Well thats total Bollex for a starter Mr Merrick ( The Elephant Man for those who don't know who John Merrick was) :^o :^o
You bored me soooo much at 1am ( THAI TIME! )this morning that I had to go and sharpen some pencils because that was more interesting than reading your posts :sleepy: :sleepy:
Best you try and get your stories straight :^o :^o
P.S. .... Since you joined this forum on Aug. 02, and started flaming people on the first day! ... I now have enough sharpened pencils to set more than enough traps for all the Changs in Asia 8)
Tread carefully ;)
Bring back Saint

mighty-chang
udonmap.com

Post by mighty-chang » September 7, 2008, 8:42 am

Panick WTF dear oh dear hahahah John merrick was the elephant man yes i have watched the film made in the 1980's and let us all be honest it should be YOU my dear watson that should have the flour bag over your head being lead around robbingson food court with the girl old enough to be your daughter (fact) ,twitching and sweating profusely while wearing rusty belts with a mobile attached and a 2002 beer leo promotion tee shirt faded grey in colour showing sweat stains.
Sharpening pencils at 1am hahahaha i hope you was drunk when you posted this dear oh dear most people with normal wife tend to be doing night time activities instead of logging on behind you greasy moniter and attacking people general happyness in wonderland. Panick please don't leave Thailand it is people like you that keep me entertained free of charge. hahahha
Now" ME" thinks at 8.30 am with crystal blue skies the chang will go to a local restro , not so far from here with my family and try my best to look normal and not out of place being a form of entertainment for both the local native thai's and myself (all type freak show) have a nice sunday panick have fun (scoff scoff)

love the mighty chang

hahah PS tread careful hahaha yes i will watch my back hahahah walking sticks in my moterbike wheels as i drive past thanks for the top tip hahah.

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » September 7, 2008, 8:57 am

Oh God. Ten kilo's already and its only 8.30am. :lol:

patriot
udonmap.com

Post by patriot » September 7, 2008, 10:22 am

:wave: :wave: :wave:
Changgers good morning.

Are you open today, I was thinking of coming up for a beer and a bit of nosh at your bar; the Up To You Bar that is (or UP2U) If you're open I'll see you later.
Cheers
Hugh A. Dawe

Return to “Relationships”