Property Financing for Farangs

Information on building a house, buying poperty and land, and all other general contruction topics...
lee
udonmap.com

Property Financing for Farangs

Post by lee » March 30, 2009, 1:10 pm

Property financing available to farangs.
Deposits on properties from 500,000 THB
Properties available inside the ring-road, house built to your design.

Udon Property and Land
411/2 Adunyadet Road
Meaung Udon Thani
Thailand

THIS BUSINESS IS NOW CLOSED

Fawn
udonmap.com

Re: Property Financing for Farangs

Post by Fawn » September 2, 2009, 2:27 am

Do you think I might be able to get my deposit back?
Doug! Doug! Doug!

pompui
udonmap.com

Post by pompui » September 2, 2009, 8:13 am

Presumably these type of businesses have a separate clients account to hold clients money,one account with a sole signatory to the account could mean a mix up and the deposit used for the day to day running of the business,paying manager's living/traveling/medical costs etc.
Are you tempted Fawn?

Farang1
udonmap.com

Post by Farang1 » September 2, 2009, 8:28 am

But, no matter what, you still don't own the land. So, you probably get a long term lease included in the price. They are probably a group of investors that pay to build the house. Then, act as a private bank to lend to the farang.
SNAFU

Fawn
udonmap.com

Post by Fawn » September 3, 2009, 2:13 am

pompui wrote:Presumably these type of businesses have a separate clients account to hold clients money,one account with a sole signatory to the account could mean a mix up and the deposit used for the day to day running of the business,paying manager's living/traveling/medical costs etc.
Are you tempted Fawn?
No thanks, but I do agree with you though, this is a prime set up to rob an unsuspecting ex-pat. It's one thing to lose a set of house keys, another to part with 500K.

I wonder whether Boston has a local rag that might be interested in all this?
Doug! Doug! Doug!

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » September 3, 2009, 3:31 am

A fair size of a deposit.....Wonder if there was any takers on the offer and how things are going.

Just noticed the Heading...'Financing for Farangs'.....sounds odd to use the term 'farang' in something like this....day to day chit chatting ok...but something like this....Nahhhh don't sound right...'Financing For Ex-pats' would of been far better....'Farangs' indeed.....might of spelt it Felangs or Falangs just to top it off :|
Can You Dig It Dug.?

Fawn
udonmap.com

Post by Fawn » September 3, 2009, 3:36 am

beer monkey wrote:Just noticed the Heading...'Financing for Farangs'.....sounds odd to use the term 'farang' in something like this
Good spot.
Doug! Doug! Doug!

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » September 3, 2009, 3:41 am

Its like the Siam Commercial Bank (Or Bangkok Bank) Having a notice in their window....'ATM's For Farangs'...or 'Farang Money Exchange' inside-first floor right down the back last desk in the corner.

Boots...'Farang Medicine' available.....etc....it don't happen....cause its not right.

Still wondering if they did any buisness though..
Can You Dig It Dug.?

Jagrunner
udonmap.com

Post by Jagrunner » September 4, 2009, 1:31 am

This advert is from the same Udon Property and Land headed by G. Meadows. Check out the other thread on "Missing Property Manager".

Does anyone know of someone who made the 500,000 Baht deposit on one of these properties??? If the principals skipped with the deposits there could be a fraud case against them.

Fawn
udonmap.com

Post by Fawn » September 4, 2009, 2:04 am

Jagrunner wrote:This advert is from the same Udon Property and Land headed by G. Meadows. Check out the other thread on "Missing Property Manager".

Does anyone know of someone who made the 500,000 Baht deposit on one of these properties??? If the principals skipped with the deposits there could be a fraud case against them.
It certainly is the very same G Meadows, great mate, which is why I resurrected it the other night. Now then, I've been waiting for someone to wave his hand and tell us that he made a deposit but he's probably too embarrassed. There is a case for fraud, which makes me wonder whether the BiB are on the trail. Of course, things would be even better if deposits were made into UK bank accounts because then the British police might get involved.

Mind you, this is all supposition.
Doug! Doug! Doug!

sessyes

Post by sessyes » December 2, 2009, 9:44 am

hi

yes i can hold my hand up and i am not embaressed, i was in udon last early this year looking for property to buy when i met Ja from udonpropertyandland, having disscused what i was looking for she introduced me to Steve and Poi Slade at his house by ring road where he has (by his own word) plenty of land around to build houses, i dicided to invest with them since sending money from home country i can no longer contact them. is there anyone out there that has seen or know where Steven Poi slade are as i would like to talk with them. i am verry frustrated with it all and am thinking of hireing a good solicitor and i would like advice for a good solicitor.

sessyes

Post by sessyes » December 6, 2009, 8:36 am

I would like to add that Steven Poi Slade by thier own word's are the owner's of udonpropertyandland.com and Ja Gareth Meadows where working for them, i have Steven Slades U.K email address if anyone is interested you might have more luck getting reply a than i have? :mad:

sladie

Post by sladie » December 6, 2009, 6:20 pm

I find this story to be very funny as myself and my wife never have done a contract for any land. If you have my email why haven't you emailed me. Your just another hate joining the green eyed monster line. Get a lawyer I will forward my new address to you and yes for them who don't know I am back in Thailand and have been for a while now. All these stories are just that stories. I am not this person people have made out.

Steve Slade

pompui
udonmap.com

Post by pompui » December 7, 2009, 2:36 am

Good to hear you are back Stevie Slade.Can we presume you have returned to resolve your outstanding debt/loan with Mr Singh here in Udon?

rushy71
udonmap.com

Post by rushy71 » December 7, 2009, 4:05 am

Look at this! "Ex Army"! Steve Slade has never been in the army! Fantasist weirdo!

Ter
udonmap.com

Post by Ter » December 7, 2009, 12:58 pm

I think you will find he was major catastrophe .

Texpat
udonmap.com

Post by Texpat » December 7, 2009, 1:38 pm

Let's see if I understand this correctly ...
I want to borrow money to build a house -- and they want me to put 500,000B down? :-k
Selling diamonds to paupers.

pompui
udonmap.com

Post by pompui » December 8, 2009, 10:00 pm

Texpat wrote: and they want me to put 500,000B down? :-k
Selling diamonds to paupers.
With 500,000 baht, I would invite all my friends to a New Years Eve party of extravagence but, since I live here,would choose a neighbouring country,maybe Vietnam and then stagger back through Laos to Nong Khai. 8)

sessyes

Post by sessyes » December 15, 2009, 9:18 am

[quote="sessyes"]hi

yes i can hold my hand up and i am not embaressed, i was in udon last early this year looking for property to buy when i met Ja from udonpropertyandland, having disscused what i was looking for she introduced me to Steve and Poi Slade at his house by ring road where he has (by his own word) plenty of land around to build houses, i dicided to invest with them since sending money from home country i can no longer contact them. is there anyone out there that has seen or know where Steven Poi slade are as i would like to talk with them. i am verry frustrated with it all and am thinking of hireing a good solicitor and i would like advice for a good solicitor.[/quote]

mickj

Post by mickj » January 24, 2010, 1:34 am

Steven Slade is a con artist as well as a fantasist. He has never been in the UK armed forces and is currently under the subject of an open fraud investigation by the met police in the UK.

Return to “House & Land”