My wife's father like boxing - so boxing me was no problem.

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
mortiboy
udonmap.com

Re: My wife's father like boxing - so boxing me was no problem.

Post by mortiboy » November 6, 2009, 8:15 pm

Same here Pal. Good luck! Enjoy your life in this great country!
BTW, You still married? My wife refused to divorce me. She Went back to UK.
So I divorced her! Even though she was not here! So she cant cash in on my pension!
That will go to my lovely new wife !

mrnicey1966
udonmap.com

Post by mrnicey1966 » November 8, 2009, 10:51 pm

well done farangano

youve picked yourself up and brushed of the dirt ( the dirt being your wife and her vermin family )

i hope things continue to improve for you and dont forget to post the link to the website you are constructing about your wife and her vermin family .

we,ve both been through some excrement but we,ve picked ourselves up , my ex wife and her vermin family and dishonest brother in law are doing well in the small outback village in nongkhai and i wish them luck , especially in the monsoon months , i do hope they dont get flooded out .

farangano
udonmap.com

Post by farangano » November 15, 2009, 6:18 am

Let me shortly follow up on comments;

Patters is tapping quickly according to my knowledge. Not Pattaya. So let me set one thing straight: I am NOT in Pattaya - I believe my wife's sister and my wife worked there. They told me they did not but they lied. My wife's sisters husband probably fat as he is went on a trip to Pattaya and picked up my wife's sister there. Well, just a close guess but according to witnesses that is highly likely. This might also be why they got so much goodwill in Udon Thani - the prostitution network is handing their helping hand to my wife and her family - before - and now - to prostitute my son.

New friends; yes, good friends. What are good friends anyway? For all it is worth even your worst enemy will let you live if they can get something out of you better alive than dead. So you never really know. But the fact remains that those new friends surely got me on track again. But only time will tell. As long as you are not dead you get stronger - the saying goes.

Website; yes, after some time it might be a very good idea indeed to post all about this story with pictures and identities but until the final case against my wife and her family has been settled it will wait. No need to throw good pearls after pigs at this early stage. The battle has not really begun yet.

Married still; well, we got a baby - so the law in the country we married says we must wait six month for a divorce to come through. "Damn it" - said my wife and her family. We could not trick him there. And this is probably where they got everything wrong. So soon - I can tell - I am divorced. And I know the outcome so I am pretty easy at heart since the legal system in our specific case holding the divorce case is not build on corruption and they know of these sleaze-bag conniving Thai women.

There are some rotten scumbags out there and they prey on honest good people and will go to any extend to destroy a good man; fill his drink with drugs, scheme any plot to trick him, use his goodwill to get his last pennies etc..

Some Thai people are known for there scams and even if Vietnam is probably the best (!) place to encounter scams Thailand is surely a place where scams are well-known and where westerners loose their money quick - and sometimes their lives. "Love" is a commodity like any "Made in China" product and "Love" is utilized plentiful to host a wide variety of scams to get to the gold-pot - the westerners money. Look up "Vietnam" and "Scam" OR "Thailand" and "Scam" and you will be presented with many stories of unpleasantness.

Even the best of men/women can learn these tricks as did my wife from her family where scams are everyday business and learned through generations. My son is now in line and he shall learn the scams to feed his grandmother and grandfather with pots of gold by means of cold hearted deceit.

Is Thailand nice? Yes, just like any other country is bad and good. Thailand is not really exceptionally good nor bad. Thailand has sunshine and resorts built for holidays and westerners flock to Thailand to get some Sun and some "love" and sex and fun; even if prostitution 1) is not legal it is upheld to keep the money flow coming. But it is hard times for Thailand these days since tourism has dropped and the reputation of Thailand does not seem to get any better. And when times get tough the scams will flourish - so it is really just a bad circle they have gotten themselves into.

Thailand is good for many reasons and that is why I am here now.

1) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Thailand
And having a mia noi is common among men who are well of. And accepted as well. Even royalties do it.

PS.
When I look back on the past 4-8 month I am really beginning to understand how Lo-So my soon-to-be former family was and I understand and know everything now of this family - fortunately and unfortunately at the same time. But mostly fortunate.

mrnicey1966
udonmap.com

Post by mrnicey1966 » November 18, 2009, 3:11 am

i do feel sorry that you are in this situation and i would not wish it on any man but i am glad that you had the courage to express your feelings on this website .
A few years ago i was in a similar situation to you and i joined this website and many others and i tried to express my feelings and i told my story as honest as i could but i was met with hostility and i was banned from this website but i am glad that you have been allowed to tell your story as i think it will help other western men to realise that thailand is not all paradise .
i also learned alot from my bad experience but i have moved on to better things .

i also enjoyed many holidays in thailand since my divorce and i met real thai people and i had some great times and i visited some great thai islands .

farangano
udonmap.com

Post by farangano » December 4, 2009, 12:19 pm

A few updates - and more to come soon.

But first a question:

No-one on this board has seems very interested in knowing this woman I married - to be fore-warred. I guess why; because no-one would like to know her. As a friend in Isan said to me: "Man, I don't ever wan't to see her and if I do - and see her family to - I have protection".

So why has no-one been interested besides above fact?

Updates:

a) A new Thai web-board, forum, blogg will be set up soon where any discussions related to Thailand will be welcomed. Google Adwords will be used to spread the word - and the website will also host a few other items of interest.

b) I shall post an update to my experience on the forth-coming battle which will be more like a kiddy game - mouse after the cat - so to speak. The mouse (read "buffalo" (I)) have namely grown strong and has the will and power and Thai backup to kick the cat's ass so hard it will never cry again - and never be able to start any fight/boxing.

Let me just give a brief summary of my last month in Thailand: Still lovely and more so. I am in a location where people are close to being as far away in mind and body from Udon Thani as anyone could ever imagine. My days and life is great and I am looking forward only to bring about the New Year in favor of a very lonely (but kept) child in a far away dark part of Thailand - I promise you this: you will soon be free, you will soon be free - free at last - free at last.

--
NB. Any news updates on how Tiger Woods is doing?

Kindest
Farangano with capital D.

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » December 4, 2009, 4:47 pm

So all of the previous posters who gave good advice and told you to let sleeping Dogs lie have been ignored by you because you have nothing but revenge in your heart ?? Make your own bed my friend [-X

Ter
udonmap.com

Post by Ter » December 4, 2009, 8:39 pm

Aardvark wrote:So all of the previous posters who gave good advice and told you to let sleeping Dogs lie have been ignored by you because you have nothing but revenge in your heart ?? Make your own bed my friend [-X
Ditto Farangdango, You have to exorcise those demons and move on.

Mr Natural
udonmap.com

Post by Mr Natural » December 4, 2009, 9:55 pm

Has anyone actually met this guy?

I realize English isn't his first language, but even given that, this post sounds like the ramblings of a madman. And then he ends it with how is Tiger Woods? :roll:

It's been over six months since this post started and he doesn’t seem to have gotten his head on straight yet. He either need mental health counseling or this is just a long drawn-out wind up by someone extremely bored!

Perhaps this is MC's masterpiece!
:lol:

Mr Natural
udonmap.com

Post by Mr Natural » December 5, 2009, 11:07 pm

farangano wrote: I send a thank you to a special guy helping me out as well. He know who he is when he reads this; I borrowed your fan - and returned it. And you love your motorbikes. Thank you.
:^o

So where are you, lender of fans and lover of motorbikes? You know who you are. Come on out and give us your take. Don't be shy.

Ter
udonmap.com

Post by Ter » December 6, 2009, 12:59 am

Mr Natural, do you think this could be faranguano ?

mrnicey1966
udonmap.com

Post by mrnicey1966 » December 6, 2009, 3:17 pm

b) I shall post an update to my experience on the forth-coming battle which will be more like a kiddy game - mouse after the cat - so to speak. The mouse (read "buffalo" (I)) have namely grown strong and has the will and power and Thai backup to kick the cat's ass so hard it will never cry again - and never be able to start any fight/boxing.
What i would like to know is , who is MC ?

and who is the lender of fans and lover of motorbikes and who are you " mr natural " , i have never seen you on here before .

i can understand your anger farangano and six months is not a long time to get over the hurt that you have suffered but please be careful .what do you mean when you say that the cat ( your wife or father in law ) will never be able to start any fights again?

please tell us about your wife , what kind of woman is she now ? has she met anyone else ? can you post a photo of her ? how is your son ?

Mr Natural
udonmap.com

Post by Mr Natural » December 9, 2009, 11:07 am

Mr Natural wrote:Has anyone actually met this guy?
Humm, no response from the fan lender,
no response from the poster's that offered to meet with him,
no response from the night-market crowd (he said he was going to a forum meeting).

Where are all you faranguano supporters? :-s

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » December 9, 2009, 4:34 pm

Well I haven't met him [-(

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Post by mortiboy » December 9, 2009, 8:45 pm

He is just one of thousands of farangs gullible (like me) got took in with sweet talk and deceit many Thai
woman do here.
To have a good heart and be kind just don't always work here.Some of these people are hard as nails. they will take all your life savings and, or if, when your dry, walk away.
I lost all my life's hard earned cash to ex Thai wife. Now she is in UK with her daughter. Three houses in Thailand and doing quite well All at my expense.
Now, I have a lovely Thai wife that never asks for much.Which goes to show, there are some good sincere
people here.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » December 11, 2009, 7:31 am

I do not know about him anymore. It is quite possible that he was scammed and that all that he says is true. However, remember we have only had one side of the story. Furthermore, his attitude of revenge and threatening this and that is odd although one can feel his frustration and hurt. Maybe his personality grates on some people the wrong way. Maybe he did something to get slapped in the face by the father-in-law. Perhaps the father-in-law got fed up with him for some reason or other. Who knows? Maybe the wife and father-in-law and the rest of the family feel he is immature, too wrapped up in his own needs to think of anyone but himself. Who knows? Misundertandings, frustration and a sense of wrong can work on both sides of the fence.

All the best to him, and the child. Let's hope the wife and her family are not as bad as portrayed here.

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Post by mortiboy » December 11, 2009, 8:06 am

Tilokarat wrote:I do not know about him anymore.......
Yes I totally agree .We dont know the full story here. Thai's don't like being mouthed off to.
I nearly got stabbed for "pood mai dee"....... They don't like it up em!
(I only said he was a female genital and buffalo excrement)
Seems the hate tantrum posted show an element of an attitude on his behalf.
I had similar experience in the past here.Although a bad time, I wouldn't say I would go into a hate routine.
It's history!

farangano
udonmap.com

Post by farangano » December 28, 2009, 6:42 pm

Call people what they are. Otherwise you would lie and lying they don't like! Well, they like it when they do it them-self's.

Them being those thai-women-buffalo-excrement types or whatever you like to call them. Just for fun. And fun they like as well. So you are on the right track. That should keep them happy. And when they get the truth thrown into their face they will only turn to worse tricks and lower primate behavior.

Call it what you will and call it what it really is - that will keep them going for as long as you please. Have some fun.

And since I don't like to stay with dirty mountain monkeys - I will stay away. And should I happen to end up amongst one of them - or a group of them - I will rid the sodded animal(s) ASAP. Or was that a dog! Never mind for now.

Keep up your spirits in the new year and happy one as well - happy as we might understand it in farang-land and not happy as in Thailand (read happy=money). Well, just smile and load whatever turds landed on you in the old year off in a NON-recycle bin.

Staying in Thailand is amazing even if the season is high and tourists keep away because of recession. Finding the right Thai women or any women is your new wish for the new year and should you need any pin-pointers or advice you should only just send a private message and we shall assist you and guarantee quality in all respects keeping your debit- and/or credit card safe.

(PS. Oh, and Bill, just send a private message here if you feel you must contact me otherwise it can't be too serious and you can fix it yourself.)

Happy New year... Should Old Acquaintance Be Forgot...

jorg
udonmap.com

Post by jorg » December 28, 2009, 7:03 pm

farangano wrote:...
Finding the right Thai women or any women is your new wish for the new year and should you need any pin-pointers or advice you should only just send a private message and we shall assist you and guarantee quality in all respects keeping your debit- and/or credit card safe.
What's this "we", in my country only the queen can speak about herself in the "we-form", oh... and the policemen do to. Probably you mean well, but I'm not sure you are the best to give advice in this matter, but that's just my opinion after reading this thread.

However, best wishes for 2010, hope you stay lucky in Thailand.

SanukJoe
udonmap.com

Post by SanukJoe » December 28, 2009, 9:00 pm

I agree with you Jorg, the man is certainly not the right person to give advice in finding a Thai woman.

I think he could use some professional help.

I wish him all the best!

Joe

dee
udonmap.com

Post by dee » December 28, 2009, 9:17 pm

SanukJoe wrote:
I think he could use some professional help.

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Return to “Relationships”