Udonmap people

General Udon Thani topics only!
beer monkey
udonmap.com

Re: Udonmap people

Post by beer monkey » December 2, 2009, 7:53 pm

Ohh so you are just trolling then stef......and this is not a real post from you...i am dissapointed now... but make your mind up one minute its not real as its in cyber space /fantasy world and you are doing it to get a reaction....next its meant to be a 'debate'........C'mon man be straight with me..
So how did you end up with so many posts?
I got no idea...it just happened :D

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » December 2, 2009, 8:00 pm

stef wrote:I only see you post now-and-then, and your content is never waffle or senseless,
Why thanks.....Image

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » December 2, 2009, 8:07 pm

BobHelm wrote: Personally I think that different people use the forum for different things.
Some people join with absolutely no intention of ever posting, just for a read.
Some people join just to ask a specific question, ask it, get an answer & may never post again.
Some are Trolls.
Ah even if it is cyberspace it is still nice when you get a hole in one... :D :D :D

Ter
udonmap.com

Post by Ter » December 2, 2009, 8:29 pm

Sorry stef I thought calling someone a nutter was name calling, any way by the reply you just made all your posts become pointless to me, so you go on the foe list only because I don't have one for *****.
Oh by the way why does this forum get you so emotional ?

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » December 2, 2009, 8:59 pm

Baa

Post by Baa » December 2, 2009, 9:32 pm

Being not born with the english languist it take some time to find and read news about Udon, and also Thailand.
I use Udon map as a newsmagasin, looking only at what seems to be importent, thats it.
Use it also as a "what's happening in Udun" calender.
No problem, just scroll.
Baa

Stef
udonmap.com

Post by Stef » December 2, 2009, 11:15 pm

Well now I'm pi$$ed!

No really I'm pi$$ed, I just had a lovely session talking with some real people with faces and names. I'd left my computer up and running so couldn't resist taking a look before beddy-byes. You guys make me laugh.

Good night

red67
udonmap.com

Post by red67 » December 2, 2009, 11:55 pm

Texpat wrote:The OP's location is listed as England.

Is there ANYTHING these wheezebags won't whine about? :D
And were are you from ? wheezebags ?ave a word with yourself WHOPPER have you got a problem with ENGLAND,ive read a few of your posts and youve had a BITCH about the brits ,please dont tell me your from america ,HA HA .so come on mr perfect were you from?

red67
udonmap.com

Post by red67 » December 3, 2009, 12:07 am

Ter wrote:Sorry stef I thought calling someone a nutter was name calling, any way by the reply you just made all your posts become pointless to me, so you go on the foe list only because I don't have one for *****.
YOUVE PUT STEF ON YOUR FOE LIST ? BET HE,S GUTTED ABOUT THAT ,NOT \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

oldterrier
udonmap.com

Post by oldterrier » December 3, 2009, 12:42 am

I do agree with a lot of things the OP says but he may have been a bit more tactfull. I generally think there is a clique on here that hinders the board. A lot of genuine posters ask questions only to get a half a dozen sarcastic comments or the thread hijacked and sent off on a tangent, by the resident mob. It doesnt encourage the original poster to post again.

When I first came to Udon a couple of years ago, i did gleen a fair bit of information from the board, however I did have to separate the wheat from the considerable chaff, so to speak. Nowadays, its the ocassional glance to find the same poeple moaning and bickering about the same old stuff. Also, now I am familiar with the place, I dont need the info and dont tend to hang around indoors looking at a computer screen.

Maybe you should have a seperate board for moaning and whinging and/or another for newcomers ? Its deffinatly not a very friendly place for a noobie in my humble opinion, for what its worth.

deankham
udonmap.com

Post by deankham » December 3, 2009, 1:22 am

I've been reading this forum for 4 years and it has been VERY helpful, with advice on a real range of topics from where to buy a motor-cy to how to get a birth certificate.

Quite often it was posters with 3000+ that gave the best and most useful advice. In the lat 6 months I've noticed more and more trolls and people who just want to pick fault with spelling / grammer and have no intersest in adding any value to the site.

For example BBKSTAN has answered some of my questions that have really helped me in the past and people like TEXPAT add nothing, expect trying to provoke a response from people. No-doubt he'll probably try to find some spelling mistake or similar in my post so he can again add nothing. Perhaps he was bullied as a child and this is his release :-k

Wisdom
udonmap.com

Post by Wisdom » December 3, 2009, 2:11 am

This could have been an interesting thread, but, goodness, how many idiot posters can you get in one thread!? [-X When i think of the information and interest i've got from this forum over the years, the what, trolls, insane and the plain nasty have invaded this topic. I mean, there has been much talk of moderators being too harsh on Udonmap! I think there some dodgy posters wafting about in cyberspace at the moment, with no love for Udonmap forum, so please moderators, sort them out, and do the rest of us a favour. :D

wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » December 3, 2009, 2:50 am

U ------

wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » December 3, 2009, 2:52 am

Sorry Wayne Kerr

As I urinate on ur blue touch paper and extinguish it.

Ter
udonmap.com

Post by Ter » December 3, 2009, 3:34 am

red67 wrote:
Ter wrote:Sorry stef I thought calling someone a nutter was name calling, any way by the reply you just made all your posts become pointless to me, so you go on the foe list only because I don't have one for *****.
YOUVE PUT STEF ON YOUR FOE LIST ? BET HE,S GUTTED ABOUT THAT ,NOT \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
I have quoted it again Kes, maybe you can understand it this time. it the bit after because. \:D/

red67
udonmap.com

Post by red67 » December 3, 2009, 8:33 am

yes ter i understood you perfectly the first time,just don,t think he would really be botherd do you? :D

thanuhak
udonmap.com

Post by thanuhak » December 3, 2009, 2:05 pm

I agree with the oldterrier, although I gather there is another place for them now, and UM seems to be having something of a rebirth, with new and old infrequent posters emerging, now that they have half a chance to get a post in edgewise.

All for the best. Long overdue perhaps. Looking forward to new posts, new voices, fresh talent, sincere & friendly exchanges! Great to have a forum like this! Keep up the good work Mods & Admin!!!

Ter
udonmap.com

Post by Ter » December 3, 2009, 2:52 pm

red67 wrote:yes ter i understood you perfectly the first time,just don,t think he would really be botherd do you? :D
Err no you don't................it is not about him being bothered, it is about the ***** (name calling )not the foe list :D do try and keep up at the back.

red67
udonmap.com

Post by red67 » December 3, 2009, 3:00 pm

Ter Ter Ter ,Ter Ter, mountains and molehills spring to mind im going for a beer,have a nice day xxx ;)

Ter
udonmap.com

Post by Ter » December 3, 2009, 3:06 pm

Stop making them then, go back a few posts and see where you started. :badteeth:

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”