Emirates Airline Rebooking

Want to know how to get somewhere, or where something is, ask here.
hxjohn
udonmap.com

Emirates Airline Rebooking

Post by hxjohn » December 1, 2008, 9:55 pm

information from my telephone call with emirates airline as of today they are giving you a full refund if you are due to fly to Bangkok up to the 12 of December as all there flights to bangkok are cancelled until then at least that’s of today:roll: ignore website that states you can fly elsewhere well maybe not economy :oops:
But if you don’t ask for your money back they will put you on the next available flight without extra charge but I feel that as its December and all there flights are booked solid you don’t stand much chance ](*,)
I intend to stay in the loop and then i get to fly when i like at a later date even if the ticket costs more they will not charge me :D
Last time this happened to me i got a free flight as well as the one i date changed
It’s amazing what a nasty letter to emirates in London can get you especially when you have a silver card ;)

http://www.emirates.com/uk/english/site ... dates.aspx

hxjohn
udonmap.com

Re: Emirates Airline Rebooking

Post by hxjohn » December 1, 2008, 11:41 pm

i just spoke to customer service in london looks like a free flight is on the cards :D :D :D :D :D :D :guitar:

Archoes

Post by Archoes » November 10, 2010, 10:51 am

This airline is absolutely provides a good service for their passengers. They don't put any charges in rebooking unlike others. I think as early as December, the passenger start to book for reservation.

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » November 10, 2010, 6:19 pm

hxjohn wrote:information from my telephone call with emirates airline as of today they are giving you a full refund if you are due to fly to Bangkok up to the 12 of December as all there flights to bangkok are cancelled until then at least that’s of today:roll: ignore website that states you can fly elsewhere well maybe not economy :oops:
But if you don’t ask for your money back they will put you on the next available flight without extra charge but I feel that as its December and all there flights are booked solid you don’t stand much chance ](*,)
I intend to stay in the loop and then i get to fly when i like at a later date even if the ticket costs more they will not charge me :D
Last time this happened to me i got a free flight as well as the one i date changed
It’s amazing what a nasty letter to emirates in London can get you especially when you have a silver card ;)

http://www.emirates.com/uk/english/site ... dates.aspx
Just Threw a couple of RANDOM dates in for Man-Dxb-Bkk for Dec 7th & Dec 10th, Website showing Flights Available,But at Ridiculos Prices ranging from 1319.74,up to 2900.00 GBP........But they are AVAILABLE Not Cancelled,so where did you get this info hxjohn ???

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » November 10, 2010, 6:21 pm

Look at the date he posted 747.... :D :D

hangsaboot
udonmap.com

Post by hangsaboot » November 10, 2010, 7:35 pm

[quote="Archoes"]This airline is absolutely provides a good service for their passengers.

i hope are you correct ,
i go to sinking ship. great britain this weekend ,
with emirates A380 airbus , hope the engines, dont throw a wobbly .

i am looking for a good religion , as insurance [just in case ] . :(
god bless you all . :D,, including KP.

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » November 10, 2010, 8:09 pm

BobHelm wrote:Look at the date he posted 747.... :D :D
Yes Bob, He posted UP TO 12 December,And said ALL Flights were cancelled until THIS Date, So thats why I tried the 7th & 10 th....And as I said they are NOT Cancelled on THOSE Dates.............So Now What ????

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » November 10, 2010, 8:11 pm

747man wrote:
BobHelm wrote:Look at the date he posted 747.... :D :D
Yes Bob, He posted UP TO 12 December,And said ALL Flights were cancelled until THIS Date, So thats why I tried the 7th & 10 th....And as I said they are NOT Cancelled on THOSE Dates.............So Now What ????
Ooooooooppppssss !!! So Sorry Mr Helm I just noticed 2008..... :oops: :oops: :oops:

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » November 10, 2010, 8:15 pm

Archoes wrote:This airline is absolutely provides a good service for their passengers. They don't put any charges in rebooking unlike others. I think as early as December, the passenger start to book for reservation.
I KNOW I'm correct about this one,At the moment Im on a YEARLY Emirates ticket,IF I Want to Rebook/Change the RETURN to Manchester,I have to pay 75.00 Nickers !!!!

Frans
udonmap.com

Post by Frans » November 11, 2010, 2:12 am

Most compagny's offer a 1 free re-booking, depend on the class, example economic ticket 700€ with no free re-booking and 720€ with 1 free re-booking. (departure or return)

I just receive the folowing promotion prices, departure Brussel International Airport (yes we have :-)

BANGKOK vanaf € 470 Emirates
BANGKOK vanaf € 563 Qatar Airways
BANGKOK vanaf € 569 Egyptair
BANGKOK vanaf € 608 Royal Jordanian
BANGKOK vanaf € 641 Malaysia Airlines
BANGKOK vanaf € 693 British Airways
BANGKOK vanaf € 701 Etihad
BANGKOK vanaf € 702 Qantas Airways
BANGKOK vanaf € 762 Turkish Airlines

British Airways, Quantas and Egypt Airlines are 1 year tickets.

Return to “Travel & Transport”