House wanted - quick cash sale!

Udon Thani property for sale & Wanted.
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
Pro V1
udonmap.com

Post by Pro V1 » May 31, 2014, 5:25 pm

I am looking to purchase a classy, upmarket house - 2/3/4 bedrooms. The property I desire will be in a gated village with security guard (that said, I would consider a stand alone house with wall and security system). I am looking for a modern house with a western kitchen and ideally am looking for the property to have it's own small private swimming pool (or space to install one in the garden).

Everybody is a looking for BARGAIN property and I am no different. It seems to me that its a bit of a buyers market at the moment and as I am in no rush, I can afford to be choosy - a dream house at a knock down price. So if you bought when the rate was 70+ or you need to sell and can afford the loss or you just want to sell a home let me know where it is, what it is and how much. I haven't specified an amount because you can pick up a house in Udon for 1 million or 10 million THB.... so send me what you've got but it must represent exceptional value.

For the right property at the right price, I offer a speedy, hassle free, cash sale.

I can be contacted on: [email protected]

mr passout
udonmap.com

Post by mr passout » June 1, 2014, 9:58 am

Pro V1
udonmap.com

Post by Pro V1 » June 6, 2014, 4:55 pm

I have had several emails regarding my advert. Thanks guys for taking an interest.

In my original advert I sought to make clear that I was looking for an upmarket, classy house at a BARGAIN price. To date, the responses I have received are from people wishing to sell their property at full market value. Please don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with wanting to sell at market value, however, If I wanted that I could just check out any of the local agents whose books are awash with properties for sale at full market price.

What I am looking for is somebody who wants to sell quickly and is prepared to sell their property at less than market value in exchange for a hassle free and speedy cash sale.

So if you have a classy / upmarket house you wish to sell at a reduced price, I can offer a speedy and business-like response and a quick cash sale.

Pro V1
udonmap.com

Post by Pro V1 » July 18, 2014, 4:55 pm

STILL LOOKING....

My UK property has now been sold - I am sitting on the proceeds and looking for a quick cash purchase. Anybody want to sell a classy 3/4 bed home at a bargain price? Cash sale and business-like manner guaranteed.

can123
udonmap.com

Post by can123 » July 18, 2014, 7:10 pm

It might be helpful if you gave the upper limit you were prepared to spend.

Pro V1
udonmap.com

Post by Pro V1 » July 20, 2014, 4:12 pm

can123 wrote:It might be helpful if you gave the upper limit you were prepared to spend.
Hi there

In my OP I said, "I haven't specified an amount because you can pick up a house in Udon for 1 million or 10 million THB.... so send me what you've got but it must represent exceptional value". So, for example, if somebody wanted a quick sale for one of the prestigious properties on the Hollywood Lake development, then that upper figure might be appropriate. I am open to offers in all price ranges.

I have sought to be very flexible in terms of:
* price bracket

I am offering a speedy cash sale, carried out in a business-like and courteous manner. In return I seek exceptional value.

Please feel free to email me: [email protected]

GARYZX6R
udonmap.com

Post by GARYZX6R » July 20, 2014, 11:14 pm

Pro V1 wrote:
can123 wrote:It might be helpful if you gave the upper limit you were prepared to spend.
Hi there

In my OP I said, "I haven't specified an amount because you can pick up a house in Udon for 1 million or 10 million THB.... so send me what you've got but it must represent exceptional value". So, for example, if somebody wanted a quick sale for one of the prestigious properties on the Hollywood Lake development, then that upper figure might be appropriate. I am open to offers in all price ranges.

I have sought to be very flexible in terms of:
* price bracket

I am offering a speedy cash sale, carried out in a business-like and courteous manner. In return I seek exceptional value.

Please feel free to email me: [email protected]
What you mean to say is you want to steal it ?

can123
udonmap.com

Post by can123 » July 21, 2014, 12:49 am

I'm a new boy and am "walking on eggshells" so have to be very careful about what I write. The revelation on another thread that somebody is checking my English doesn't help. Those years I spent teaching the language could turn out to be wasted ones.

Although somewhat emasculated by the above, I will be brave enough to state that I do not believe the original poster is seeking to "steal". He does, however, seem to asking for the impossible. I wish him well

( Me - a guy who has seen every house in Isaan for sale on the Internet over the last four years. )

Pro V1
udonmap.com

Post by Pro V1 » July 21, 2014, 3:44 am

What you mean to say is you want to steal it ?[/quote]

Not at all. I am looking for a bit of a bargain that's all...is that such a bad thing? In return I offer ready cash, a speedy sale and a courteous attitude.

Please feel free to email me if you have a property you wish to sell quickly at a below market rate.

[email protected]

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » July 21, 2014, 7:36 am

I see absolutely nothing wrong with what Pro VI is trying to accomplish. I had my Stateside home on the market for sale when the housing crisis struck back in 2007. Values were plummeting but I was in denial and reluctant to lower my asking price thinking if I held out long enough I would find a buyer at my price. They situation created a vacuum in the marketplace and firms were popping up to seize the opportunity to make low ball offers to purchase homes from distressed buyers who just wanted out.

I sat down with one guy who offered me 25% less than what I thought my house was worth, and I was very offended and declined his offer, all the while feeling that he was nothing but a shyster trying to take advantage of my unfortunate circumstances. Now, 7 years later, my home is still on the market, and in retrospect I wish I had taken that offer in 2007. That guy was trying to do me a favor and I didn't see it then.

There are guys in Udon who have nice homes who need to "get out" for some reason or other, and they too are in denial and holding out for the best price. This is the kind of purchase that Pro VI is looking for, and he is trying to satisfy a need where both parties benefit. Nothing wrong with that...it's just business, so why don't we give the guy a break!
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

Sakhonnick
udonmap.com

Post by Sakhonnick » July 21, 2014, 9:59 am

You will find someone to sell.....

Last year I sold my 10million baht home in Pattaya for 6.5million, at the time it broke my heart but after waying up rental money I made and living in it I convinced myself I broke even...but still it eat at me for months thinking I lost..but then I started to think hey wait a min I wanted out of the place and after a year I look back and im very very happy I took that offer....people don't want to loose but sometimes its best to just move on

and to top it I won 32,000baht on the Open golf yesterday :-)

Pro V1
udonmap.com

Post by Pro V1 » July 21, 2014, 10:08 am

semperfiguy wrote:I see absolutely nothing wrong with what Pro VI is trying to accomplish. I had my Stateside home on the market for sale when the housing crisis struck back in 2007. Values were plummeting but I was in denial and reluctant to lower my asking price thinking if I held out long enough I would find a buyer at my price. They situation created a vacuum in the marketplace and firms were popping up to seize the opportunity to make low ball offers to purchase homes from distressed buyers who just wanted out.

I sat down with one guy who offered me 25% less than what I thought my house was worth, and I was very offended and declined his offer, all the while feeling that he was nothing but a shyster trying to take advantage of my unfortunate circumstances. Now, 7 years later, my home is still on the market, and in retrospect I wish I had taken that offer in 2007. That guy was trying to do me a favor and I didn't see it then.

There are guys in Udon who have nice homes who need to "get out" for some reason or other, and they too are in denial and holding out for the best price. This is the kind of purchase that Pro VI is looking for, and he is trying to satisfy a need where both parties benefit. Nothing wrong with that...it's just business, so why don't we give the guy a break!
Hi Mate

Thanks for your comments - your analysis is spot on.

I have just sold my house back in falangland and I (reluctantly) accepted 15% less than it's "market value". I did this for 2 reasons (1) A stagnant market with too few purchasers chasing too many properties (2) Convenience - I decided that I didn't want the hassle of going back and hanging around for a sale.

It seems to me that there might be somebody here in Udon that has a similar problem and who wants an immediate, hassle free cash sale, in return for a discounted price.

If anybody is in that category and you have a classy, upmarket house, then please email me on:

[email protected]

Macca
udonmap.com

Post by Macca » July 21, 2014, 8:29 pm

Have you looked at the option of repossessions?
My understanding, don't quote me, is that the main bank branches and a local government office will often publish lists of repossessed land and properties.

As for owners looking for quick sales good luck. We spent quite some time looking at houses and many of which had been on the market for a number of years. Despite the lack of market movement and the owners obvious desire to sell there was very very little if any reduction offered.
Maybe it's a losing face thing.

Pro V1
udonmap.com

Post by Pro V1 » July 22, 2014, 4:33 am

Sakhonnick wrote:You will find someone to sell.....

Last year I sold my 10million baht home in Pattaya for 6.5million, at the time it broke my heart but after waying up rental money I made and living in it I convinced myself I broke even...but still it eat at me for months thinking I lost..but then I started to think hey wait a min I wanted out of the place and after a year I look back and im very very happy I took that offer....people don't want to loose but sometimes its best to just move on

and to top it I won 32,000baht on the Open golf yesterday :-)
Hi Buddy - First of all congrats on your golf win - falang choc dee mak khrup :D

I experienced similar emotions to your own when I sold 9at a (discounted price) my house in falangland.

My take on the Udon housing market is that:

1) The pace of new-build is amazing, so the supply side is up
2) As LoS has now officially entered a recessionary phase, I wonder how strong demand will continue
3) Thais have a strong preference for new build, as opposed to slightly older properties
4) There are properties in Udon which are on the agents books for years.

Putting those things together, I hope to assist somebody who wants a quick sale and at same time bag a bargain. I have had a number of guys email me - many thanks. I am currently drawing up a shortlist for viewing. If anyone else has a classy house they want to sell then please email me for a speedy, courteous and hassle free sale.

[email protected]

Return to “Property For Sale & Wanted”